• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Suggerhoney- Thanks hun. Opk is still positive today but maybe slightly lighter.

8dpo is still early. Good luck! :hugs:

I tested this morning using a frer, bfn. Feeling so deflated! I know 10dpo is still early but I feel like I'm out.
Praying the rest of you get your bfps soon!

Can we see the test Salamander, could just be the concentration of your pee.

Jft1 and Sugger - you are not out until AF..,you hear more and more about later BFP’s...still got my fingers crossed.

I’ve got lots of EWCM today so hope to :sex: tonight and/or tomorrow....ovulation is usually day 16 for me which is Saturday. I can’t wait to be in the TWW already!

Have a good day everyone and stay safe xx

Morning Ladies!
Sorry i haven't been posting much, ive more just been hanging out in the background these last few days.

Woke up this morning, checked CP & it was sooo high,closed & i want to say it is medium feel like not solid but maybe a tad softer than i was expecting? .. also TMI - when i removed my finger there was old wet blood.. washed my hands done & a pee and wiped and on the paper there was stringy old blood? ..

:af: is due in 4 days i am thinking maybe i'm out as she might just be starting to show her face early? I am cramping, my nipples have had a permanent Hard on all week;)
& my areolas are massive, right boob resembles a road map in blue ink lol but they aren't sore etc they just feel warm? ..
Last night i had the worst hip & lower right back pain as well.. that probably is the give away for the spotting to start i guess :(

i stupidly done a test this morning as well and of course, it was :bfn:

Urgh so sorry for the rambling.. guess ill just TRY and wait :(

sending all you ladies massive hugs & positive vibes always oxox

Morning Ladies!
Sorry i haven't been posting much, ive more just been hanging out in the background these last few days.

Woke up this morning, checked CP & it was sooo high,closed & i want to say it is medium feel like not solid but maybe a tad softer than i was expecting? .. also TMI - when i removed my finger there was old wet blood.. washed my hands done & a pee and wiped and on the paper there was stringy old blood? ..

:af: is due in 4 days i am thinking maybe i'm out as she might just be starting to show her face early? I am cramping, my nipples have had a permanent Hard on all week;)
& my areolas are massive, right boob resembles a road map in blue ink lol but they aren't sore etc they just feel warm? ..
Last night i had the worst hip & lower right back pain as well.. that probably is the give away for the spotting to start i guess :(

Good luck. Some of your symptoms sound quite promising and you are still a bit away from AF. Let us know how you get on and if you do any tests :)

Good luck. Some of your symptoms sound quite promising and you are still a bit away from AF. Let us know how you get on and if you do any tests :)

Thanks hun, i keep swaying between getting excited & then telling myself not to be stupid its not gonna happen :laugh: :(
This TWW is torture isnt it ? like no matter the outcome, its just not a fun thing at all .. i feel cause i unexpectedly found myself in it as well, that im pinning down every possible thing thinking :-k Is this it ? .
sorry im rambling again haha xx

Thanks hun, i keep swaying between getting excited & then telling myself not to be stupid its not gonna happen :laugh: :(
This TWW is torture isnt it ? like no matter the outcome, its just not a fun thing at all .. i feel cause i unexpectedly found myself in it as well, that im pinning down every possible thing thinking :-k Is this it ? .
sorry im rambling again haha xx

I understand totally...I am terrible in the TWW...I analyse EVERYTHING and I cling onto false hope even when I get to about 14 dpo and know AF is going to come (I have even tested when the bleeding starts hoping that by some chance it is implantation!) We must not give up though and I believe that if it is meant to happen then it will :friends:

I understand totally...I am terrible in the TWW...I analyse EVERYTHING and I cling onto false hope even when I get to about 14 dpo and know AF is going to come (I have even tested when the bleeding starts hoping that by some chance it is implantation!) We must not give up though and I believe that if it is meant to happen then it will :friends:

Ohh i completely agree with it all hun! its insane the things we put ourselves through, clinging * clawing lol* on to that wee glimmer of hope!

Totally, hoping to see all the :bfp: <3 <3 x

Jft1 and Sugger - you are not out until AF..,you hear more and more about later BFP’s...still got my fingers crossed.

I’ve got lots of EWCM today so hope to :sex: tonight and/or tomorrow....ovulation is usually day 16 for me which is Saturday. I can’t wait to be in the TWW already!

Really dont think I see anything on today's. Top-bottom is last night, fmu and just nowScreenshot_20200507-115642_Gallery.jpg

I'm so glad I found this forum again, this is my first post back. I was a part of it for my daughter who is now almost 6 and my son is 4. This is our 6th month trying to get pregnant, we're ntnp for a few months before so I'm getting exhausted so need a support system again. It took 5months from going off the pill to getting pregnant with our first, and it was second cycle with 2nd so this feels like eternity to me even tho I know it's not actually that long. AF IS due on the 26th, my oldest bday so I'm hoping this month works, we r using ovulation strips this month for the first time

Salamander..I think I can see a faint something on the bottom one..see how it is once its dried. I find SMU more concentrated than first. FX

Rollachick - Welcome back and wishing you tons of luck for this month..I will add you to the first page for testing on the 26th. I know how exhausting and difficult each month can be but we will all be here help you along :)

Hello everyone!

I decided to test early... We have a COVID unit at my hospital and I want to be able to tell them the second I know so that I don't risk baby (lots of uncertain research has me nervous)

I dont think I could see much. I am 8dpo today and the tests are a store brand my husband ran out and grabbed as my better tests haven't come yet. I really don't think I am pregnant this time as I don't have any symptoms

Still wishing everyone the very best of luck :)

(I tried to load pictures, but it says the files are too large?)

I'm not sure i see anything on hpt this morning. Maybe the faintest of shadow lines.

Opk is positive again but maybe slightly lighter than yesterday.

Are u temping to hon?

Are u temping to hon?

Yeh but I only started about 5 days ago. My temps were between 36.17 and 36.28 but dropped to 36.07 today so thinking it might be ovulation. I'm guessing my body has tried to ovulate several times this month because of the nearly positive opks but didnt for some reason. Hopefully I'll get a temp rise and confirm ovulation this time. My opks are the darkest they have been this cycle. [-o&lt;

Salamander..I think I can see a faint something on the bottom one..see how it is once its dried. I find SMU more concentrated than first. FX

Possibly the faintest of lines but not sure I pictured it. I genuinely think they're evaps though. I have a frer coming monday so hopefully that will tell me one way or the other. Its hubs birthday tomorrow so going to try and concentrate on him this weekend and not obsess :lol:

I tested this morning using a frer, bfn. Feeling so deflated! I know 10dpo is still early but I feel like I'm out.
Praying the rest of you get your bfps soon!

Feeling the same hon. Hows ure temp today. Mine plummeted so definitely think I'm out.
It's so hard to 2ww isnt it.
U never know tho hon. 10dpo is still early.
Still keeping it all crossed for you

I'm always telling people the same so I really shud practice what I preach and not give up hope just yet. My period isnt due untill Wednesday Thursday next week so its prob way to early to be testing. I'm gonna hold off until Saturday.

Yay for EWCM hon. I didnt have much of it this cycle which was off because I normally get quite alot. Good luck hon.

Morning Ladies!

All ure signs sound so good and hopful hon.
I'm 8dpo and have nothing at all.
My cervix is supper low firm and closed but when I was pregnant with my son my cervix was low firm and closed and it didnt rise untill 26+ weeks.
Keeping it all crossed for you hon.
The 2ww is so hard.

Really dont think I see anything on today's. Top-bottom is last night, fmu and just nowView attachment 1081574

I see faint lines hon

I'm so glad I found this forum again, this is my first post back. I was a part of it for my daughter who is now almost 6 and my son is 4. This is our 6th month trying to get pregnant, we're ntnp for a few months before so I'm getting exhausted so need a support system again. It took 5months from going off the pill to getting pregnant with our first, and it was second cycle with 2nd so this feels like eternity to me even tho I know it's not actually that long. AF IS due on the 26th, my oldest bday so I'm hoping this month works, we r using ovulation strips this month for the first time
Hi hon welcome back and good luck

Hello everyone!

I decided to test early... We have a COVID unit at my hospital and I want to be able to tell them the second I know so that I don't risk baby (lots of uncertain research has me nervous)

I dont think I could see much. I am 8dpo today and the tests are a store brand my husband ran out and grabbed as my better tests haven't come yet. I really don't think I am pregnant this time as I don't have any symptoms

Still wishing everyone the very best of luck :)

(I tried to load pictures, but it says the files are too large?)

Hay hon. 8dpo here also and got a BFN this morning.
The 2ww is not fun at all.
Really hoping this is ure BFP cycle

Sugger 8dpo is still super early you have plenty time still!:dust:

Salamander I see something faint on all those tests, hoping you get some answer soon.:dust:

Dee- get to it girl, time to :sex: fxd :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"