****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hi everyone hope you're all keeping safe and well.

I was supposed to wait until tomorrow 6th to test but I obviously caved and tested yesterday and this morning with ic and both bfn. I'm 13dpo.

At 11dpo I had dull cramping on and off for most of the day especially at night, bbs were sore with the odd shooting pain. I usually cramp slightly a week before af but only lasts a little while and I wouldn't usually get shooting pains in my bbs so this got my hopes up but I lost that hope this morning .

Sending bby dust to everyone else waiting to test, I really hope this month is yours xx

I'm really sorry about the BFN's ....you are not truly out until AF shows.

I bought tests from coop today, they're 25miu ones. Did one after a long hold and it was bfn. My frers have been delayed. It's still early right enough, I think I'm only 8dpo today.

Hope everyone else is well

Hi! Thanks for letting me join! It’s our first month TTC. I thought I would be casual about it, but I already feel myself getting obsessed! It’s out of my control lol. Hoping to test on May 14th, if I can wait that long :)

Hi! Thanks for letting me join! It’s our first month TTC. I thought I would be casual about it, but I already feel myself getting obsessed! It’s out of my control lol. Hoping to test on May 14th, if I can wait that long :)
Hello, good luck!! Yeah it's so hard to be casual about it. We're ntnp and I'm still obsessed, I really didn't think I would be! I caved at 6dpo and tested so you'll be doing amazing if you last until the 14th!

Jft1 - 8dpo is very early...the average implantation is 9dpo and then it takes 2-3 days for the HCG to make it to your pee. It's really quite rare to implant at 6dpo I think.

And NTNP is impossible.....it shouldn't even be a thing lol

*waves*

I'm back again with a medicated cycle this month. I'm CD10 today. I had positive OPKs yesterday and Today (will attach a photo). I took letrozole 5mg days 3-7. I'm so skeptical of the possibility of ovulating right now... I feel like it's really quick.

I use an ovusense sensor for temping and you can't use it if you're bleeding, so I didn't get any temps onto my chart until CD8...so it's hard to tell if a shift is about to happen. I have a dip though so maybe. We'll babydance today to cover our bases and keep doing OPKs until my charts confirm ovulation. If I do ovulate today I'll be testing starting the 18th...but realistically the 21st.

Screenshot_20200505-111258.png

*waves*

I'm back again with a medicated cycle this month. I'm CD10 today. I had positive OPKs yesterday and Today (will attach a photo). I took letrozole 5mg days 3-7. I'm so skeptical of the possibility of ovulating right now... I feel like it's really quick.

I use an ovusense sensor for temping and you can't use it if you're bleeding, so I didn't get any temps onto my chart until CD8...so it's hard to tell if a shift is about to happen. I have a dip though so maybe. We'll babydance today to cover our bases and keep doing OPKs until my charts confirm ovulation. If I do ovulate today I'll be testing starting the 18th...but realistically the 21st.

View attachment 1081518

:hi: I hope that you ovulate soon, shall I add you for the 21st?

Jft1 - 8dpo is very early...the average implantation is 9dpo and then it takes 2-3 days for the HCG to make it to your pee. It's really quite rare to implant at 6dpo I think.

And NTNP is impossible.....it shouldn't even be a thing lol
Lol I know! I think it's just a term we use for our husbands/partners, cause I'm pretty sure no female can ntnp!
I got a faint positive at 9dpo with ds and confirmed with a clear frer at 10dpo. So we'll see. I'm definitely imagining symptoms lol

*waves*

View attachment 1081518

Hi hon with those easy at home ovulation tests the test line goes darker than the control line when there postive. I'm using them tests and I always get a day or two where the lines match and then after that the line gets darker than control. I bet when u test tommorow the line will be even darker.
My other OPKs never get as dark as the easy at home ones.
This was both mine and as you can see the easy at home one is so much darker than te one step ones. The one step ones never go darker. So keep testing hon and u shud get ure peak in the next day or 2. I'd test twice a day as well.
I love the easy at home ovulation tests because they show ure peak.
I've been using them for 3 cycles now. Will definitely be buying more if I'm not pregnant this cycle.
20200428_121052.jpg

I see it jft1! Good luck

I think I maybe haven't ovulated this cycle. I'm cd42. I've been tempting for the past few days since my ovusense came but numbers have been 36.27, 36.17 and 36.15 which seems too low for luteal phase. Although maybe I'm just catching it dropping before AF?

Oh no hon I'm so sorry this cycle has really been a challenge. Really hope u get answers soon

My temp is 37.6 today too and is always 36.6! I don't actually chart so it isn't totally accurate. Thanks hon

Hi hon
Haha how strange. I'm not even sure if mine means anything because I'm only 6dpo.
But i just took my temp again and it's still up. 37.7
I hope it remains elevated.
My back isnt sore now and no cramps. Cm seems much dryer tonight.
Pretty sure by 6dpo with Tommy my boobs were sore. But there fine.
I really think I'm out hon.
And fully expecting AF to show. Sore boobs are always my first sign and nothing.
Felt a teeny bit queezy earlier but think it was just because I was hungry.
Just not feeling it hon.

Sore throats and mild cold symptoms are common before BFP's ...your body is working on implantation and cant fight off mild bugs and bacterias at the same time..good luck!

I've heard that hon my throat is still slightly sore but my boobs are fine. I'm sure its about 6dpo my boobs get sore if I'm pregnant and they dont hurt.
My back is not sore now either its been fine all day and no cramps.
Only thing is my temp has spiked but its prob nothing. .
I feel out ho . I really think AF will show.

I'm gonna hold my hands up. I caved and tested and of coarse it was BFN

I had a dream last night I got a BFP but I've had the same dream the last few months so it cant mean anything.

@saveme - hope it gets darker!

As for me, I'm confused. I've been using LH strips and generally know how my peak test looks. And right before AF shows, the tests become super negative, I mean barely visible. So, suddenly since (assumingly) 8dpo, I've been getting very positive LH tests. And I mean, darker than anything I've gotten before. Do you guys think I might actually be ovulating now?

test1.jpg test2.jpg

Saveme - I can see that!! :). Keep testing.. I think you might have your BFP!

Hi hon
Haha how strange. I'm not even sure if mine means anything because I'm only 6dpo.
But i just took my temp again and it's still up. 37.7
I hope it remains elevated.
My back isnt sore now and no cramps. Cm seems much dryer tonight.
Pretty sure by 6dpo with Tommy my boobs were sore. But there fine.
I really think I'm out hon.
And fully expecting AF to show. Sore boobs are always my first sign and nothing.
Felt a teeny bit queezy earlier but think it was just because I was hungry.
Just not feeling it hon.
I'm the same hon, my only symptom last time was sore boobs, but nothing. The only thing I have is a bit of heartburn. Tested this morning and it was bfn so I feel out too. My temp is back down as well.

Ok, I couldn't wait it was killing me ran to Walgreens got one of their brands and OMG OMG OMG:shock:
Seriously please tell me I'm seeing this!!!!!
View attachment 1081525
View attachment 1081526
I see it!! Fx it gets darker!

So upset so I looked online and this brand is notoriously known for horrible false positives:cry:
I feel gutted, my ic and cb still haven't arrived so no way of seeing if another test would give me a positive as well, ugh this sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->