****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hey everyone. I am new to this. I am hoping I am pregnant I am currently at 8dpo I tested today and I got a bfn. I had gone off my pill for a week and my husband and I had intercourse during that week I started to get some mild symptoms a few days before ovulation and afterward as well. Throughout the days I got nausea, headaches, cramping, very bloated, stomach feels full been urinating more, boobs feel heavy and my nipples are sore and I have noticed an increase in smell.

I am afraid this is all in my head...I would be really gutted!

Welcome @Springbok92 and good luck!

I'm 11dpo today, I was feeling a bit crampy yesterday and this morning. Tested and got bfn so I'm guessing it's AF on her way.

Can't wait to see more bfps in here soon x

Hey everyone. I am new to this. I am hoping I am pregnant I am currently at 8dpo I tested today and I got a bfn. I had gone off my pill for a week and my husband and I had intercourse during that week I started to get some mild symptoms a few days before ovulation and afterward as well. Throughout the days I got nausea, headaches, cramping, very bloated, stomach feels full been urinating more, boobs feel heavy and my nipples are sore and I have noticed an increase in smell.

I am afraid this is all in my head...I would be really gutted!
Hello and welcome to you. :) Your symptoms sound promising so far so I really hope they mean you will get your BFP soon. What day will you be testing on? Good luck!

I'm 11dpo today, I was feeling a bit crampy yesterday and this morning. Tested and got bfn so I'm guessing it's AF on her way.

I’m sorry you think AF is coming ...I really hope you could be wrong. The TWW is so hard

Hi hon welcome back. Great to hear hubby's little men are back and ure trying again.
Regarding OPKs. I always find it easier to do 2 a day normoly around 1pm and 7pm because some ladies have a very short LH surge and can easily miss it. I had a very short surge when we conceived our DS. I was only testing once a day then and the darkest my line went was about the same as the other line.

I find with different brands u get different results. I've been using 2 different brands the last 2 cycles because I cudnt work out if one of the brands was postive. So I brought the Easy@home OPKs and they are much easier to read compared to the other brand (one step)
View attachment 1081573
I've added a photo just so u can see the difference. These were taken at the same time with the same urine.

Anyway back to ure tests 18:14 one is a very very near positive.
Im not sure what brand that is but that mite be as dark as they go.

I also temp just to confirm ovulation which I find helps. Apparently u can have a peak OPK but still not ovulate so I was told.

Wishing you all the best hon it's good to have you hear and I'm sending u lots and lost of baby dust.
Hope I've explained things well and its helped answer ure questions. Also some womon dont ovulate at the same time each month sometimes u can ovulate a little earlier or later.
I ovulated on day 10 with my first cycle off the mini pill then day 13' and this cycle was day 12 and I had my peak on day 11 so it does vary.
Good luck sweet:dust:

Hopfully ure get answers soon hon my goodness it's been such a long time in limbo for you. Have u done a OPK?

I just tested and :bfn: I no I'm only 8dpo but I feel like I'm out for sure.
No symptoms at all and temp has plummeted.

Hoping to see some more BFPs this month.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
I’m testing with Femometer I don’t temo because I nearly alway wake up two or three times a night. It’s just frustrating when I didn’t get the same color, I’m sorry about the BFN but you never out till AF come, keeping FX

So I am 8 dop and sitting with a BFN, although my line eyes let me see for a brief moment a line, so then I tweak it and take photos in all kinds of light and then go back to it and line eyes says yes we have a line, so I tweak it again and for the past 30 minutes I obsessed over the strip of paper that in the end it obviously as white as a ghost!!!! We all do this right? :rofl:

So I am 8 dop and sitting with a BFN, although my line eyes let me see for a brief moment a line, so then I tweak it and take photos in all kinds of light and then go back to it and line eyes says yes we have a line, so I tweak it again and for the past 30 minutes I obsessed over the strip of paper that in the end it obviously as white as a ghost!!!! We all do this right? :rofl:

Yep! :shy: :haha:

So glad I'm not the only one who had dug a test out of the bin :haha:

Same stupidly faint line today so I'm sure now that it's an evap. I have some frers coming tomorrow or monday so will take one to confirm but think cheapies would have been darker by now.

I had a temp rise this morning so possibly did just ovulate after all. CD45 today :dohh: Screenshot_20200508-104947_OvuSense.jpg

Hahaha I'm so glad I'm not the only one also that gets tests back out the bin for another look lol.

9dpo today ladies
Left boob is tender' it started last night but was only very slight but today it's a little more.
Temp has spiked back up after yesterday's huge drop.
Tested with 2 ICs BFN was tempted to do a first response or one of the clear blue early responses but ideally I want to get a line on the cheepie first.
Apparently the easy@home HPT test strips are 10mlU but I'm not sure if they really are that sensitive.
Mite test again with another easy@home and mite use one of the clear blues because they are early detection but I'm so scared its gonna be BFN.
Hoping it's still to early.

11dpo and a :bfn:

AF due on Tuesday so if she doesn’t arrive I’ll test on Tuesday

Urghhh I'm sorry hon it's so disheartening seeing the negatives. U still have a chance tho hon. Implantation can happen as late as 12dpo so fingers crossed for you that AF stays away and u get ure BFP

Also opk is lighter today.

Do u think its ovulation hon. It's so cruel how ure cycle has kept u waiting so long. I really hope this leads to a BFP

I’m testing with Femometer I don’t temo because I nearly alway wake up two or three times a night. It’s just frustrating when I didn’t get the same color, I’m sorry about the BFN but you never out till AF come, keeping FX

Thank you hon. Tested again today 9dpo and still BFN.
Good luck hon 8dpo is still early. I didnt get a BFP until 10 dpo with my son and even then it was very very faint. Good luck hon.

Hoping those cramps was implantation cramps hon

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been awol again haha! Lovely to see so many new ladies here! My AF came 27th of April, so sorry that I didn't get around to getting on and saying earlier! I am currently waiting for ovulation, should be within the next week, then I'll let you know my next test date!

We did NTNP last month, and I really wasn't hoping for it since a baby would of been due right after new years and since I went in labour at 39 weeks last time I wanted to avoid a Xmas/new years baby just because it's a crazy enough time of year! :lol:
Anyhow I think taking the months break from actual "trying" and hoping was a big help for me mentally, I was starting to feel really down after trying for quite a few cycles now!

I am really crazy busy with work at the moment so that helps keep my mind of things a bit but also gives me less time for reading and commenting on this forum so I'm sorry about that!

@saveme I'm so happy to see you got your BFP! Thats amazing news I'm so excited for you!

I think I'm worse than you ladies haha, I don't throw out any of my negative tests for at least a month :shock: and I keep going back to my tests all day to stare at them, imagine faint lines, take a million photos, edit them like mad and then start the whole cycle again! :haha: I also test the morning after AF shows up, you know, just in case it's implantation bleeding! :shy:

Nice to see you Lightning :) I’m sorry AF came but glad you are optimistic for this cycle. I’m also waiting to O but mine should be tomorrow latest I hope. I’m glad I’m not the only one who stares at tests and imagines lines...the mental torture we put ourselves through!
Hope work isn’t too busy for you, I have no idea when I’ll get back to mine (work in a special needs school) We shall see what Boris has to say on Sunday.
Good luck and to everyone else.

Thanks Sugger, I’m praying. It’s been 4 years since we started trying again. I wanted another small gap but I think now is probably the right time. One of my twins has autism so it’s been a challenging road with him but he’s lush and I think now he’s probably ready to have to share me with more siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->