****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Thanks Sugger, I’m praying. It’s been 4 years since we started trying again. I wanted another small gap but I think now is probably the right time. One of my twins has autism so it’s been a challenging road with him but he’s lush and I think now he’s probably ready to have to share me with more siblings.

Awwww I am keeping everything crossed for you hon.

Welcome back @Lightning7 good to see u back again. Hope ovulation is soon and sending lots of baby dust :dust:

Sending baby dust to everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My boobs are still sore but I tested with the clear blue early detection and it was stark white negative.
Mite test again tommorow or maybe leave it untill sunday. I never get sore boobs b4 AF so this is definitely weird. I had sore boobs last cycle but they stopped hurting at 8dpo but this time its come back.

If that was a implantation dip in my temp yesterday am I testing to early still.
Was so hoping to see a line. Not using the first response yet I'm saving them bad boys. I still have one clear blue left so mite leave that until sunday
Think I will just carry on with the cheepies for now. Mite test again later tonight or I mite wait untill tommorow.
Hope the sore boobs mean something its always one of my first signs but since the BFNs I just feel like I'm out again

Evening Ladies <3
Spotting is still old brown blood, barely anything there just when i wipe. Boobs are still heavy & warm.
very mild cramping, but the lower back ache is a killer :(
I tested a handful of times today on some IC's , of course they were negatives, but still crushes each time.
AF due on the 11th or 12th.
CP this morning was veryyyy high but firm .
I feel out, but the spotting has thrown me off , been on the verge of tears all day... so damn annoying lol x

ANYWAY..

How are all you guys tonight? <3 xx

SY92 - sorry you feel out..you should have a good cry..always makes me feel a bit better. You're still not out though until AF kicks in properly..how many DPO are you now?

Sugger - I really hope it was an implantation dip and you will get a positive test soon.

I'm good...waiting for signs that I have O'ed - I dont temp or use OPK's so tend to go on drying up CM, post O headache and sore boobs..nothing yet but we did BD last night so hoping I get signs soon.

It's so hard to be patient and calm in the TWW and it seems to drag when you need answers.

Happy VE day everyone :)

Evening Ladies <3
Spotting is still old brown blood, barely anything there just when i wipe. Boobs are still heavy & warm.
I tested a handful of times today on some IC's , of course they were negatives, but still crushes each time.
I feel out, but the spotting has thrown me off , been on the verge of tears all day... so damn annoying lol x

ANYWAY..

I feel your pain! I'm 11dpo today, due AF on the 12th. Tested today again, BFN. When I got my bfp with DS I had no symptoms at all. This cycle I feel like I've had loads of symptoms and that's what's thrown me off, I've had cramps, nausea etc. I feel so deflated whenever I see a negative test. Suppose we need to stay positive until AF shows! Xx

SY92 - sorry you feel out..you should have a good cry..always makes me feel a bit better. You're still not out though until AF kicks in properly..how many DPO are you now?

Sugger - I really hope it was an implantation dip and you will get a positive test soon.

I'm good...waiting for signs that I have O'ed - I dont temp or use OPK's so tend to go on drying up CM, post O headache and sore boobs..nothing yet but we did BD last night so hoping I get signs soon.

It's so hard to be patient and calm in the TWW and it seems to drag when you need answers.

Happy VE day everyone :)
Hope you get signs soon! Happy VE day to you too!!

I feel your pain! I'm 11dpo today, due AF on the 12th. Tested today again, BFN. When I got my bfp with DS I had no symptoms at all. This cycle I feel like I've had loads of symptoms and that's what's thrown me off, I've had cramps, nausea etc. I feel so deflated whenever I see a negative test. Suppose we need to stay positive until AF shows! Xx

Its so frustrating!
Really you had no symptoms at all ? thats amazing although would be a total mind f*ck x
I hope you get your BFP chick x
I hear ya, heres hoping the :witch: stays away ! xoxo

Its so frustrating!
Really you had no symptoms at all ? thats amazing although would be a total mind f*ck x
I hope you get your BFP chick x
I hear ya, heres hoping the :witch: stays away ! xoxo
Not a single symptom. I was about 6 weeks before I got sore boobs and tbh I barely had anything else during the full pregnancy. A bit of heartburn and that was it.
Thanks hun, I hope you do too! Fx for us xx

Im gonna have a bath once the kids are in bed & hopefully just chilling out in there will ease my back a little . was debating wether to pour a wee refreshment or not :-k but im just so torn..

hopefully the :witch: stays away.. Cause the 'blood' is really old and its verrrry light. i put a towel on today & yesterday incase it came to anything but theres nothing on it purely streaks on the TP when i wipe, so im hoping maybe just a late implant? *wishful thinking i know*
Im 11/12dpo now .

got my fingers cross until she shows anyway xx

Sugger how many dpo ate you now?
I can say CB early detection never showed anything for me until AF was due, you just very well be it may just be to early to detect it yet, fx'd tightly for you.

Evening Ladies <3

ANYWAY..

Hun you are not out yet even though I know that feeling every time you see the negative](*,)
I truly hope that spotting is a good sign leading to your bfp!

Evening Ladies <3

ANYWAY..

Still mite be implantation hon and if it is ure body wont have enough HCG in it yet to get a positive.
I'd just wait and see if the spotting stops and then test.
Hopfully u get ure BFP in the next few days hon.

Happy VE day hon. Balled my eyes out earlier at just after the queens speech and Vera Lyn came on singing were meet again and all the NHS staff singing it i was gone. It was lovely

Not a single symptom. I was about 6 weeks before I got sore boobs and tbh I barely had anything else during the full pregnancy. A bit of heartburn and that was it.
Thanks hun, I hope you do too! Fx for us xx

It is so frustrating hon. I'm still early days but the BFN today really deflated me.
No ones out untill AF tho hon.

Sugger how many dpo ate you now?
I can say CB early detection never showed anything for me until AF was due, you just very well be it may just be to early to detect it yet, fx'd tightly for you.

Hi hon I'm 9DPO but AF is not due untill Thursday/Friday so it prob is way to early. I ovulated a day earlier this cycle so I dont know if that means AF will be a bit earlier or not.
I'd be 3 weeks tommorow going by the first day of my last period or 3+2 going by ovulation. So do u think that is to early hon.
Think I was 10dpo when I got a really faint like on the clear blue early detection with Tommy. It was faint but it was blue and u cud see it clearly it was just faint. But I ovulated a day later with him. Day 13 or 14 with him. And I Ovulated on day 12 this cycle.

Hello and welcome to you. :) Your symptoms sound promising so far so I really hope they mean you will get your BFP soon. What day will you be testing on? Good luck!
Thank you. I'm not sure been testing most days which is silly but have very cheap tests. So I will test sunday if I have nothing then most likely again on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Thank you. I'm not sure been testing most days which is silly but have very cheap tests. So I will test sunday if I have nothing then most likely again on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Ure not silly hon I've been testing since 6dpo, :oops:

So the sore left boob continues and now the right one is starting to feel slightly tender to. It is only 3:30am I'm 10DPO have a bad head and it's so hot I cudnt sleep.
Just did another cheepy and BFN
:-(

So the sore left boob continues and now the right one is starting to feel slightly tender to. It is only 3:30am I'm 10DPO have a bad head and it's so hot I cudnt sleep.
Just did another cheepy and BFN
:-(
Sorry about the bfn but you definitely still have time. I'm so rooting for you hun!

I'm out ladies, AF came this morning. 3 days early, it's been a strange cycle! On to the next one..
I really hope all you wonderful ladies get your bfps soon, you all deserve it so much. Good luck <3<3

I'm out ladies, AF came this morning. 3 days early, it's been a strange cycle! On to the next one..
I really hope all you wonderful ladies get your bfps soon, you all deserve it so much. Good luck <3<3
I'm so sorry :hugs:

Im so sorry, I know how awful you must be feeling ..hugs to you.

Those of us who get AF must all stick around next month if we can, this has been a fab group of ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->