****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I've got a headache :) This is a good thing because I have a migraine condition that reacts to hormonal changes so hopefully this has been caused by ovulation. I would love to know if the headache occurs on day of ovulation or hours afterwards though??? Maybe I need to research this. Anyway.....tomorrow I will call 1DPO..yay!
I should perhaps also consider OPK's or something so I can be more accurate judging O..something to think about for next cycle if I don't get lucky on this one.

LisaLove - Hope you also O soon.

Have a good evening everyone.

I'm out ladies, AF came this morning. 3 days early, it's been a strange cycle! On to the next one..
I really hope all you wonderful ladies get your bfps soon, you all deserve it so much. Good luck <3<3
Aww hun sorry the :witch: showed
Good luck for your next cycle

I've got a headache :) This is a good thing because I have a migraine condition that reacts to hormonal changes so hopefully this has been caused by ovulation. I would love to know if the headache occurs on day of ovulation or hours afterwards though??? Maybe I need to research this. Anyway.....tomorrow I will call 1DPO..yay!
I should perhaps also consider OPK's or something so I can be more accurate judging O..something to think about for next cycle if I don't get lucky on this one.

I hope you get your bfp this cycle I had a headache on 2dpo,3dpo, and 7dpo when i had an OV DIP, fx'd Dee!

I thought I was going to O today but I guess not based on my opks probably another day or two. Uhg. On top of that I feel like I pinched a nerve in my back... it hurts so bad I can't quite move like normal. I cant wait to actually be around on this thread again lol I've been reading everyone's posts though!

fingers crossed for O-day happens soon for yaa :)) <3

Hope you feel better soon hun!
got
My fingers crossed this your month <3 x

Thanks hon. I had a BFP with my son at 10dpo.
I've just tested again and still BFN feel so deflated.
Hope u get some answers soon hon.
It's such a long wait it drives u crazy.

@Suggerhoney I’m keeping everything crossed for you lovely, you’re not out until AF shows!

Thanks Jelly. I just tested again and still BFN feel so deflated. Hoping it's still to early but something is telling me I'm not pregnant.
I will totally gob smacked if I am. My boob pain has almost gone now.
Hoping and praying next cycle will be the one but I'm just not feeling hopful at all:-(

I thought I was going to O today but I guess not based on my opks probably another day or two. Uhg. On top of that I feel like I pinched a nerve in my back... it hurts so bad I can't quite move like normal. I cant wait to actually be around on this thread again lol I've been reading everyone's posts though!

Hope u ovulate soon hon

If u do get ovulation tests hon I highly recommend the easy@home ones there so good and they show ure peak. Pluss there cheep and u get about 25 in the box. I got mine off amazon.

hi ladies hope you dont mind if i join ive been following the thread what a nice group of ladies i wish u all the luck with bfp, im currently in my 2ww i had positive ovulation test wed an thur sore boobs friday so im pritty sure i ovulated :) dtd every day this week im praying this will be my month im 10 month ttc xx

hi ladies hope you dont mind if i join ive been following the thread what a nice group of ladies i wish u all the luck with bfp, im currently in my 2ww i had positive ovulation test wed an thur sore boobs friday so im pritty sure i ovulated :) dtd every day this week im praying this will be my month im 10 month ttc xx

Good luck :)

Hello and of course we don’t mind you joining. What day will you start testing, I can mark it on the first page. Good luck to you, this is also my 10th month trying.

Welcome leesa. Good luck :) I think I ovulated thursday so we should be testing around the same time

Morning,

Newbie here. So I'm 36 TTC out first baby. Ovulation was Tuesday (CD19) this week. So now in the dreaded tww. Had a few cramps but nothing else. AF is due around the 21st. I ovulated later than I thought. Using clear blue opk. Honestly nearly gave up hope as I didn't see a static smiley face. Who knew making babies could be so stressful??

Good luck and baby dust to all.

Hi ladies
11dpo and I did a clear blue early detection tests and I cud swear i cud see the most faintest barly there blue lines but it was to faint to get a photo.
I've had a cup of tea and decided to do a Frer.
There a very very faint line. It came up up after a out a minute or two.
It's so hard to get a photo my phone is not the best at catching faint lines.
Can u see it?
20200510_092813.jpg

I'm a little concerned that it's so faint I'm terrified its a chemical but even tho I'm 11DPO I'm not due AF untill Thursday or friday.
Oh my gosh ladies I cant believe it.
I'm just so terrified it's a chemical I've had 2 chemicals in the past and lines were always faint like this.
Praying the next test is darker and praying for a sticky beany[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

So I’m 10/11 dpo and a BFN, well as normal those lines that come and go, and have you obsessively recheck but I think my eyes have settled on the stark white and it’s a BFN!!! I’ve never had early symptoms so I think I’m lucky to not to obsess with them, I just knew I was pregnant and that’s why I did a test!!! Now that every month is running to my 44th birthday and this testing is doing my head in, but not out till AF just like we all say to each other!!! Have a lovely Sunday, hello to all the new women on the thread!!!

Hi hon welcome to the group.
Really hope this is ure BFP cycle and wishing you lots of luck and sending loads of baby dust:dust:

Morning,

Newbie here. So I'm 36 TTC out first baby. Ovulation was Tuesday (CD19) this week. So now in the dreaded tww. Had a few cramps but nothing else. AF is due around the 21st. I ovulated later than I thought. Using clear blue opk. Honestly nearly gave up hope as I didn't see a static smiley face. Who knew making babies could be so stressful??

Good luck and baby dust to all.

Hi hon welcome to the group.
Good luck sending u lots and lots of baby dust. :dust:

Hi ladies
11dpo and I did a clear blue early detection tests and I cud swear i cud see the most faintest barly there blue lines but it was to faint to get a photo.
I've had a cup of tea and decided to do a Frer.
There a very very faint line. It came up up after a out a minute or two.
It's so hard to get a photo my phone is not the best at catching faint lines.
Can u see it?
View attachment 1081684

I'm a little concerned that it's so faint I'm terrified its a chemical but even tho I'm 11DPO I'm not due AF untill Thursday or friday.
Oh my gosh ladies I cant believe it.
I'm just so terrified it's a chemical I've had 2 chemicals in the past and lines were always faint like this.
Praying the next test is darker and praying for a sticky beany[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Oh I see a very nice faint line and well in the time limit!!! But I’d check again but 11 dpo is still early if implantation was a bit later, so FX!!!!!

So I’m 10/11 dpo and a BFN, well as normal those lines that come and go, and have you obsessively recheck but I think my eyes have settled on the stark white and it’s a BFN!!! I’ve never had early symptoms so I think I’m lucky to not to obsess with them, I just knew I was pregnant and that’s why I did a test!!! Now that every month is running to my 44th birthday and this testing is doing my head in, but not out till AF just like we all say to each other!!! Have a lovely Sunday, hello to all the new women on the thread!!!

Sorry about the BFN hon. But like u said ure not out untill AF shows.
When are you due? Think I'm due Thursday or Friday, I'm 11dpo but I ovulated early on day 12.
I started my AF 16dpo last cycle so I'm 16dpo in Friday but because I ovulated a day early from last cycle i may be due Thursday.
Praying it dont show and my lines get darker.
I hate faint lines they cause me so much anxiety. Hopfully the next one is darker.
Goodluck hon hope u do get ure BFP. [-o&lt;

Sorry about the BFN hon. But like u said ure not out untill AF shows.
When are you due? Think I'm due Thursday or Friday, I'm 11dpo but I ovulated early on day 12.
I started my AF 16dpo last cycle so I'm 16dpo in Friday but because I ovulated a day early from last cycle i may be due Thursday.
Praying it dont show and my lines get darker.
I hate faint lines they cause me so much anxiety. Hopfully the next one is darker.
Goodluck hon hope u do get ure BFP. [-o&lt;
I’m the same as you, due on AF on Friday!!! So we are in the same boat, I’m only testing on cheapies because we have to many odds against us for me to spend money on FRER, I would wait if you can and do another one tomorrow morning if you can or wait a good 6 hour hold before testing again, I don’t trust the blue dye but if you’ve had two lines on both then it’s a good sign, everything crossed for darker lines!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->