****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hey ladies I’m new to this so bare with me. I’m currently 12dpo and took a test this morning. It looks like a faint positive to me, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Does it look like a faint positive or is it all in my headAAC2211F-6164-46FD-8D46-D1A1FE4A52D8.jpeg

Hey ladies I’m new to this so bare with me. I’m currently 12dpo and took a test this morning. It looks like a faint positive to me, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Does it look like a faint positive or is it all in my headView attachment 1081694

I see it!! So exciting. I just got a bfp today too!! Happy healthy 9 months!

Hey ladies I’m new to this so bare with me. I’m currently 12dpo and took a test this morning. It looks like a faint positive to me, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Does it look like a faint positive or is it all in my headView attachment 1081694

I see it but it looks way darker on the bottom half of the line which is weird. Can you get a pink dye test?

Hi ladies
11dpo and I did a clear blue early detection tests and I cud swear i cud see the most faintest barly there blue lines but it was to faint to get a photo.
I've had a cup of tea and decided to do a Frer.
There a very very faint line. It came up up after a out a minute or two.
It's so hard to get a photo my phone is not the best at catching faint lines.
Can u see it?
View attachment 1081684

I'm a little concerned that it's so faint I'm terrified its a chemical but even tho I'm 11DPO I'm not due AF untill Thursday or friday.
Oh my gosh ladies I cant believe it.
I'm just so terrified it's a chemical I've had 2 chemicals in the past and lines were always faint like this.
Praying the next test is darker and praying for a sticky beany[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I SEE IT HUN! <3 sending you allllll the sticky dust <3 <3 xxx

hi ladies hope you dont mind if i join ive been following the thread what a nice group of ladies i wish u all the luck with bfp, im currently in my 2ww i had positive ovulation test wed an thur sore boobs friday so im pritty sure i ovulated :) dtd every day this week im praying this will be my month im 10 month ttc xx
<3 welcome to our little bunch <3 .. & good luck xox

Mamaoffive...OMG congratulations! I am so happy for you, you have given me hope :)

It might not be sweetie...the concentration of pee could have been different. Like Flukey said you may just be at the very start of a BFP...remember that some women have not even implanted at 11dpo and every pregnancy is different. I am praying for you x

I really hope not hon. My boobs feel sore now even without touching and I've been feeling sick all day I hope that's a good sign.
Praying tommorows is darker and they conti to progress. So nervous.

The slightest difference in pee strength will affect the line at this point. Hopefully tomorrows will be darker xx

I hope so hon. Will be so gutted if it's a chemical. Esp with al

Hi I can see it. I'd definitely try with a pink dye tho hon. Good luck

I SEE IT HUN! <3 sending you allllll the sticky dust <3 <3 xxx

Thank you hon. I really hope so. It's so faint tho.
It looks the same as when I had my 2 chemicals that's why I'm not feeling hopful.
My boobs are feeling much more tender this afternoon. Even without prodding lol. Feel so sick but felt sick with my chemicals.
Just praying it sticks

Looks like a positive but you should do a pink dye too...good luck!

Waves again.

I forgot to sub and wasn't getting notifications..so i've just read through a ton of stuff!

Looks like i will ovulate today based on my chart and my OPKs. we'll see. My CD9 OPK was likely a false positive from fermara. I forgot i needed to wait at least 3 days after the last pill to avoid false positives. I got excited I guess lol

@salamander I also use ovusense but find their staff to be super off-putting and downright wrong about a lot of things. I keep leaving the fb group because they insist you shouldn't use their temps in other chart readers and telling people not to use OPKs because they aren't reliable...their fertility nurse gives the same exact advice to every person who calls. If I wasn't so invested cash wise I would switch to tempdrop or ava just to get away from them! Are you putting your temps into Fertility friend? FF confirms my ovulation 2-3 days before ovusense does and usually gives me an actual fertile window. OS doesn't give me anything and then will randomly confirm ovulation 3,4, or 5 days afterward. -_-

Waves again.

I forgot to sub and wasn't getting notifications..so i've just read through a ton of stuff!

Looks like i will ovulate today based on my chart and my OPKs. we'll see. My CD9 OPK was likely a false positive from fermara. I forgot i needed to wait at least 3 days after the last pill to avoid false positives. I got excited I guess lol

@salamander I also use ovusense but find their staff to be super off-putting and downright wrong about a lot of things. I keep leaving the fb group because they insist you shouldn't use their temps in other chart readers and telling people not to use OPKs because they aren't reliable...their fertility nurse gives the same exact advice to every person who calls. If I wasn't so invested cash wise I would switch to tempdrop or ava just to get away from them! Are you putting your temps into Fertility friend? FF confirms my ovulation 2-3 days before ovusense does and usually gives me an actual fertile window. OS doesn't give me anything and then will randomly confirm ovulation 3,4, or 5 days afterward. -_-

I'm using ovusense purely for temps because I often wake up during the night so bbt isn't accurate for me. I'm interpreting the temps myself and using opks. I got a pos opk on wednesday and a temp dip thurs followed by 3 days temp rise so guessing ovulation was thursday :) I've had 3 temp rises now and ovusense still hasnt given me an official ovulation date. The ava bracelet was too expensive unfortunately or I would have gotten that.

LOOK AT ALL THESE BFPS!!!
I hope everyone's lines continue to get darker and you all have sticky little beans.
So exciting!

Afm
Opks are darker today but not my usual super dark lines. So O is either tonight or tomorrow.
Fx this is my month.

I'm using ovusense purely for temps because I often wake up during the night so bbt isn't accurate for me. I'm interpreting the temps myself and using opks. I got a pos opk on wednesday and a temp dip thurs followed by 3 days temp rise so guessing ovulation was thursday :) I've had 3 temp rises now and ovusense still hasnt given me an official ovulation date. The ava bracelet was too expensive unfortunately or I would have gotten that.
I hope you caught the eggy! Fx'd!!!!

AFM today was the official day fertility friend had me for expected AF due to my cp I suppose I also ovulated 2-3 days later than my norm, but at 14dpo my test looks pretty good and hubby bought me a digi at 13dpo for mother's day
Frer SMU
20200510_132750.jpg

13DPO
20200509_203706.jpg
Wishing all my my lovely bnb gals gallons of
:dust:

AFM today was the official day fertility friend had me for expected AF due to my cp I suppose I also ovulated 2-3 days later than my norm, but at 14dpo my test looks pretty good and hubby bought me a digi at 13dpo for mother's day
Frer SMU
View attachment 1081709

13DPO
View attachment 1081710

Yippee!! :headspin::happydance:

Frer SMU
View attachment 1081709

13DPO
View attachment 1081710

OH MY! LOOK AT THAT LINE <3 LOVE IT <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads