****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hi ladies
11dpo and I did a clear blue early detection tests and I cud swear i cud see the most faintest barly there blue lines but it was to faint to get a photo.
I've had a cup of tea and decided to do a Frer.
There a very very faint line. It came up up after a out a minute or two.
It's so hard to get a photo my phone is not the best at catching faint lines.
Can u see it?
View attachment 1081684

I'm a little concerned that it's so faint I'm terrified its a chemical but even tho I'm 11DPO I'm not due AF untill Thursday or friday.
Oh my gosh ladies I cant believe it.
I'm just so terrified it's a chemical I've had 2 chemicals in the past and lines were always faint like this.
Praying the next test is darker and praying for a sticky beany[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Sugger I can totally see it, praying it gets darker for you. I want this to be your BFP so bad.

Morning,

Newbie here. So I'm 36 TTC out first baby. Ovulation was Tuesday (CD19) this week. So now in the dreaded tww. Had a few cramps but nothing else. AF is due around the 21st. I ovulated later than I thought. Using clear blue opk. Honestly nearly gave up hope as I didn't see a static smiley face. Who knew making babies could be so stressful??

Good luck and baby dust to all.
Wishing you lots of luck and welcome to this little group. Let me know your testing day so I can add you to my list :)

I’m the same as you, due on AF on Friday!!! So we are in the same boat, I’m only testing on cheapies because we have to many odds against us for me to spend money on FRER, I would wait if you can and do another one tomorrow morning if you can or wait a good 6 hour hold before testing again, I don’t trust the blue dye but if you’ve had two lines on both then it’s a good sign, everything crossed for darker lines!!!!!

Thanks hon.
My cheepie was negative there was a slight shadow but they always have them on there anyway. There the easy@home ones says on amason there 10mlU but when u Google them it says 25mlU so there not that sensitive.
My wee was a little diluted when I did the Frer so mite do the other one now I havent had a drink for a while. My hubby is getting more so I can test again tomkorow and the next day over also ordered more of Amazon but they wont be here until Friday.
I feel so sick and my boobs have been sore on and off tor a few days. My temp is up to.
Just hope and pray this sticks.

Thanks hon I'm glad I'm not going mad. Of hubby cant see it. He never can unless its blaring lol

Sugger I can totally see it, praying it gets darker for you. I want this to be your BFP so bad.

Awwww thanks hon. I hope so to. Mite do the other one in a bit just to make sure that one wasnt a dud. The easy at home test strips are still negative.

I see it sugger! Fx it gets darker

Thanks hon.
I hope so to. I'm so nervous.

Thanks hon I'm glad I'm not going mad. Of hubby cant see it. He never can unless its blaring lol

Awwww thanks hon. I hope so to. Mite do the other one in a bit just to make sure that one wasnt a dud. The easy at home test strips are still negative.

Thanks hon.
I hope so to. I'm so nervous.

Yes please do the other one..I love looking at tests! xx :test:

Thanks hon.
My cheepie was negative there was a slight shadow but they always have them on there anyway. There the easy@home ones says on amason there 10mlU but when u Google them it says 25mlU so there not that sensitive.
My wee was a little diluted when I did the Frer so mite do the other one now I havent had a drink for a while. My hubby is getting more so I can test again tomkorow and the next day over also ordered more of Amazon but they wont be here until Friday.
I feel so sick and my boobs have been sore on and off tor a few days. My temp is up to.
Just hope and pray this sticks.

The easy at home ones were what gave me evaps ](*,) I cant wait to see the next frer!

I have no idea what is going on with me...felt sure I had ovulated yesterday and sore nipples and boobs but I’ve still got watery abundant CM. It’s not stretchy at all like EWCM just watery. Feeling out this month because we didn’t BD last night due to my headache. Have no clue if ovulation has happened or not. I’ll still stay here and cheer you ladies on though and perhaps I’ll have better luck next month if I use OPK’s.

Sugger I see it! Any bfp starts out real faint if you catch the start of it :) a faint test at 11dpo would line up with 9dpo implant which is supposed to be most common implantation day. FX it keeps getting darker :)

Yes please do the other one..I love looking at tests! xx :test:

I did the other one but I think it's slightly lighter.
Will test again Tomorrow I really hope its darker tommorow. I'm just so scared I'm having another chemical :-(

Men never can! :haha:

Hahaha unless its blaring they can never see it lol

The easy at home ones were what gave me evaps ](*,) I cant wait to see the next frer!

Yeah those easy@home home ones always give shadows. App there not as senstive as Amazon say they are either. Amazon says there 10mlU but it u ask google how sensitive they are that says 25mlU. Hmmm.
I did do the other one and another faint line but looks lighter than the first one.
Gonna wait untill tommorow now.
Cramping slightly urghhh I'm so nervous

Sugger I see it! Any bfp starts out real faint if you catch the start of it :) a faint test at 11dpo would line up with 9dpo implant which is supposed to be most common implantation day. FX it keeps getting darker :)

Thanks hon.
Faint lines like this normoly dont end well for me. But I'm hoping tommorows will be darker.
I had a huge dip in temp at 8dpo and sharp cramps in right overy.
Temp shot up the next day but had another slight dip yesterday..
Getting cramps in my left side now.i just hope this isnt another chemical and that it sticks.
So nervous. I got my BFP at 11dpo with my son on Frer and it was so much darker than that.
I feel sick and my boobs are slightly sore. But I felt really sick with my last chemical so I know it's not a ure sign. Only time will tell.
Stick baby stick[-o<

Hi ladies
11dpo and I did a clear blue early detection tests and I cud swear i cud see the most faintest barly there blue lines but it was to faint to get a photo.
I've had a cup of tea and decided to do a Frer.
There a very very faint line. It came up up after a out a minute or two.
It's so hard to get a photo my phone is not the best at catching faint lines.
Can u see it?
View attachment 1081684

I'm a little concerned that it's so faint I'm terrified its a chemical but even tho I'm 11DPO I'm not due AF untill Thursday or friday.
Oh my gosh ladies I cant believe it.
I'm just so terrified it's a chemical I've had 2 chemicals in the past and lines were always faint like this.
Praying the next test is darker and praying for a sticky beany[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Oh yes it's there I so see it. Happy mother's day! Fx'd for darker test tomorrow[-o<

Forgot to add a pic of the second one. U can barly see the line:-(
I really think this is another chemical:-(
20200510_142805.jpg

Forgot to add a pic of the second one. U can barly see the line:-(
I really think this is another chemical:-(
View attachment 1081690

It might not be sweetie...the concentration of pee could have been different. Like Flukey said you may just be at the very start of a BFP...remember that some women have not even implanted at 11dpo and every pregnancy is different. I am praying for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->