****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hey ladies I’m new to this so bare with me. I’m currently 12dpo and took a test this morning. It looks like a faint positive to me, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Does it look like a faint positive or is it all in my headView attachment 1081694
I see it

Hey ladies I’m new to this so bare with me. I’m currently 12dpo and took a test this morning. It looks like a faint positive to me, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. What do you all think? Does it look like a faint positive or is it all in my headView attachment 1081694
That’s a massive BFP congratulations

Did anyone else have weird discharge during the tww? Sorry TMI mine has gone from creamy to snot like today. Also had a few cramps to one side. Dunno if I'm just being overly obsessive over symptoms. Only 4dpo, assuming that im not actually ovulating now - is that possible, even if peak was detected on the opk

AFM today was the official day fertility friend had me for expected AF due to my cp I suppose I also ovulated 2-3 days later than my norm, but at 14dpo my test looks pretty good and hubby bought me a digi at 13dpo for mother's day
Frer SMU
View attachment 1081709

13DPO
View attachment 1081710
Wishing all my my lovely bnb gals gallons of
:dust:
Congratulations beautiful lines!!!!

AFM today was the official day fertility friend had me for expected AF due to my cp I suppose I also ovulated 2-3 days later than my norm, but at 14dpo my test looks pretty good and hubby bought me a digi at 13dpo for mother's day
Frer SMU
View attachment 1081709

13DPO
View attachment 1081710
Wishing all my my lovely bnb gals gallons of
:dust:

Fantastic lines lovely and yay for the digi I'm so excited for you. <3

I've been looking at other womons 11DPO Frer tests and there way way darker than mine. I'm so worried this isnt going to be a sticky beany.
I'm so scared about testing tommorow.
Having some cramps and slight lower backache.

I know u shud never compare tests but I just cudnt help it. ](*,):-(

I've been looking at other womons 11DPO Frer tests and there way way darker than mine. I'm so worried this isnt going to be a sticky beany.

They could have implanted earlier though. You shouldn’t compare but I hear your concerns. Try and get a good nights sleep and tomorrow is another day. We can’t change what will happen so try not to worry and take one day at a time. Hugs to you and I have everything crossed.

I am 11dpo today took a test at 5am just a cheapie it's a strip one the ones you get off amazon that come on a box of 20. I got the faintest thin line. I decided to take a FRER 2 hours later and got a BFN!!! What could this mean...am I out???

I am 11dpo today took a test at 5am just a cheapie it's a strip one the ones you get off amazon that come on a box of 20. I got the faintest thin line. I decided to take a FRER 2 hours later and got a BFN!!! What could this mean...am I out???

Probably means your urine was more concentrated when you took the first one. Try again in the morning and see if it's darker!

Hoping little bean sticks hun xoxo

I am officially out, the :witch: is due today & at 12am on the dot, she showed her ugly face :( :(

praying all you ladies get your bfps & you lovelies that got your BFP’s wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months <3

Thanks ladies. I've been awake since 5:30 it's now 06:13 I haven't tested yet but need a pee so will test in a min. I'm so scared.

I am officially out, the :witch: is due today & at 12am on the dot, she showed her ugly face :( :(

praying all you ladies get your bfps & you lovelies that got your BFP’s wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months <3

So so sorry hon. Fixed for this new cycle that u get ure BFP

Not the results I wanted I'm 100% sure it's a chemical.
Had another line show up but fainter than yesterday's have to hold it in light to see it.
Had progression with my son every day. 12dpo the line was as dark as control line.
I just feel it in my heart this is a chemical.
Feel crushed. Feel so sick and have sore boobs but I had sickness with my last chemical.
The strip test has a more noticeable shadow today but these do give shadows so I dont trust it.
I trust the Frer more and that's almost negative
20200511_064922.jpg

Huge congratulations to all those that have got BFPs I'm so happy for you all and praying u all have a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Not the results I wanted I'm 100% sure it's a chemical.
Had another line show up but fainter than yesterday's have to hold it in light to see it.
Had progression with my son every day. 12dpo the line was as dark as control line.
I just feel it in my heart this is a chemical.
Feel crushed. Feel so sick and have sore boobs but I had sickness with my last chemical.
The strip test has a more noticeable shadow today but these do give shadows so I dont trust it.
I trust the Frer more and that's almost negative
View attachment 1081721

Huge congratulations to all those that have got BFPs I'm so happy for you all and praying u all have a very healthy and happy 9 months.

I'm sorry sugger!
I wish I could make you feel better. Lots of hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->