****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Well it looks bigger because my other temps were steady. If you had big variations, itll look smaller for you but really if you look I went up only 1 F or 0.5C and then stalled there. With my first pregnancy I went up at least 2 Celcius just between ovulation and day 1 and then it kept going up (not sure what it is in F).

I personally always got lower temp from sleeping with my mouth open! Maybe you could put the second one but with an asterisk? FX for you hun

Thanks hon.
Here's my chart
20200501_110233.jpg
But if I put the second temp in it changes alot
20200501_113018.jpg

I did sleep with my mouth open so maybe I shud go with the second tem . I used 2 different thermometers as well and both said the same.

I'm intrigued that you've said your cervix went from high and soft to low and firm. I don't check my cervix so I wouldn't notice what it's like at ovulation. But I checked today and it was low and firm, so I Googled it and it said that your cervix stays high if you're pregnant? Is that right or does yours go low and then gradually get higher further into your pregnancy? I'm so confused

Hello hon
I checked my cervix when we were trying for our son. It went high and soft during ovulation and then after it was low and firm.
I carried on checking it during pregnancy and it was low and firm and it did not go up high until around 26 weeks.
Everyone womon is different tho and i guess some womons will rise sooner but mine was low firm closed after ovulation and practically through most of my pregnancy it wasnt untill the 3rd trimester that it went high. Xx

My temp didnt even go up a whole degree after O. I think like 97.2 to 97.7 or 97.8. Mine usually had a slow but steady increase especially if pregnant.

Thank you hon. Mine went from 36.5 to 36.6 but i did sleep with my mouth open last night so i dont think it was right. I re took it again about an hour or so later. I was still in bed resting but had had a drink about half hour b4. Anyway it had gone up to 37.00. I just dont know If I shud chart it or not?

Sugger - I don't think temping is ever going to be 100% accurate. I've never tried it myself because I am a light sleeper and always get up to pee lol but I think lots of things could affect it and vary the numbers a bit. As long as you try to stay relaxed and BD when you think you could be fertile (from CM and stuff) then you should be covered.
Good luck - we need some BFP's in this thread!

I am on day 8 of my cycle and not due to O until day 16 so long way to go yet...I hate all this waiting around lol

I really think I did hon I felt it and it was quite sore. I always feel off around ovulation and I did this time.
I'm thinking of charting the second temp because I slept with my mouth open and that can make ure temp drop. But I'm not sure.
I'm praying we see lots of BFPs hon.
Urghhhh that wait for O takes ages.
I think I'm about 2-3dpo going by my OPK and symptoms.
No symptoms to report other than a headache and my sense of smell is strong even tho I'm congested. But way to early to mean anything.
Supper thirsty as well but again way to early to mean anything.
Boobs feel fine (yes I've had a squeeze) lol.

So AF didn't start on Wednesday like I thought it would. CD38 and bfn #-o just wish this cycle would hurry up and end so we can try again. I'll be testing in June at this rate :lol:

Oh no hon I'm so sorry ure still in limbo. Hope u get a BFP hon or if not then hope AF hurries up so u can get on with next cycle.
:hugs:

I really think I did hon I felt it and it was quite sore. I always feel off around ovulation and I did this time.
I'm thinking of charting the second temp because I slept with my mouth open and that can make ure temp drop. But I'm not sure.
I'm praying we see lots of BFPs hon.
Urghhhh that wait for O takes ages.
I think I'm about 2-3dpo going by my OPK and symptoms.
No symptoms to report other than a headache and my sense of smell is strong even tho I'm congested. But way to early to mean anything.
Supper thirsty as well but again way to early to mean anything.
Boobs feel fine (yes I've had a squeeze) lol.

Haha that made me laugh lol Funny how we are so keen to find symptoms that we squeeze our boobs and examine our CM etc! Probably all the boob squeezes make them sore hehe.
At least we have something else to think about during lockdown, I love buying tests and having all that excitement and hope each month :)

Haha that made me laugh lol Funny how we are so keen to find symptoms that we squeeze our boobs and examine our CM etc! Probably all the boob squeezes make them sore hehe.
At least we have something else to think about during lockdown, I love buying tests and having all that excitement and hope each month :)

Haha I know. When ure ttc I do some funny things hahaha.
I'm looking forward to testing. Not much hope TBH but I will still test because u just never know.
Glad I made u giggle hon.
Nothing like a good laugh to make u feel better :bunny:

Hello hon
I checked my cervix when we were trying for our son. It went high and soft during ovulation and then after it was low and firm.
I carried on checking it during pregnancy and it was low and firm and it did not go up high until around 26 weeks.
Everyone womon is different tho and i guess some womons will rise sooner but mine was low firm closed after ovulation and practically through most of my pregnancy it wasnt untill the 3rd trimester that it went high. Xx
Thank you hon. That's reassuring. I'm only 4dpo but feel like I've had a couple of symptoms even though it's way too early. I had no symptoms at all last time. Praying this is our month xx

@salamander oh no I hate that it's being so confusing for you. I really do understand though. My last two cycles were weird and this last one was super short at only 23 days.

Sorry sugar I know nothing about temping so I cant give any advice. Looks like the other ladies have you covered though!

Afm
CD4 and trying to be patient as the days go by lol at least the next week will be busy for me.

Thank you hon. That's reassuring. I'm only 4dpo but feel like I've had a couple of symptoms even though it's way too early. I had no symptoms at all last time. Praying this is our month xx

Its possible hon. I had symptoms from very early on with Tommy. Like 6dpo. People say its impossible because no implantation but so many ladies get some symptoms way b4 they get a BFP. Fingers crossed hon
I'm really not feeling hopful at all. I've been charting for 3 cycles now and this cycle isnt giving much away. Hope and pray I get a temp rise tommorow but no dought it will just be the same. Not had this happen b4 so I'm baffled.
Dont even know if I'm even in the 2ww. I think I'm about 2 or 3dpo but my temps have completely thrown me and I dont even know I'd I have ovulated.
I had all the signs. But just no temp rise. :(

Hoping to see every lady on here get there BFP[-o<

@salamander oh no I hate that it's being so confusing for you. I really do understand though. My last two cycles were weird and this last one was super short at only 23 days.

Sorry sugar I know nothing about temping so I cant give any advice. Looks like the other ladies have you covered though!

Afm
CD4 and trying to be patient as the days go by lol at least the next week will be busy for me.

Thank you hon. I'm not gonna change the temp I'm just gonna stick with the first temp and see what tommorows do. Hopfully it will rise[-o<
Really hoping this is ure month hon.
I wanna see every lady get there BFP[-o<[-o<[-o<

Thanks hon.
Here's my chart
View attachment 1081404
But if I put the second temp in it changes alot
View attachment 1081405

I did sleep with my mouth open so maybe I shud go with the second tem . I used 2 different thermometers as well and both said the same.
Hey hun I would probably go with the 2nd temp that has happened to me before and 9xs out of 10 the next morning my temp stays high if it does drop the next morning I'll usually go with the 1st temp this month my body attempted to ovulate I had a temp spike but the next day they dropped back off which I'm contributing to my cp in April, and I ovulated actually 2 cd later than my normal but there was no doubt 1- temp spike 2- my ov pains. Fx'd for you that you have ovulated and your temps stay high!

I think we should just keep creating threads each month until we see each other all get our BFP's - hopefully though we will get loads this month!

I think we should just keep creating threads each month until we see each other all get our BFP's - hopefully though we will get loads this month!
I agree:hug:
Unfortunately I've been on numerous threads for years and I think all of the girls I started with are trying for their 2nd already! But I'm a great cheerleader :bunny:
My last very wanted rainbow has proven tricky

Hey hun I would probably go with the 2nd temp that has happened to me before and 9xs out of 10 the next morning my temp stays high if it does drop the next morning I'll usually go with the 1st temp this month my body attempted to ovulate I had a temp spike but the next day they dropped back off which I'm contributing to my cp in April, and I ovulated actually 2 cd later than my normal but there was no doubt 1- temp spike 2- my ov pains. Fx'd for you that you have ovulated and your temps stay high!

Hi hon. I decided not to alter the temp in the end and just kept the first temp.
I woke up today at 3:30am and did my temp right away without sitting up or moving. My temp was uo and ive charted it and ovulation has been confirmed and fatilty friend has me at 3dpo. Little bit worried that temp isnt accurate tho because I only had very little sleep. I did take it a few times.
I decided to get up in the end because I cudnt get back to sleep. I'm just lead on the sofa relaxing and now had 2 drinks. Just done my temp again and its dropped. But I'm hoping ite just because I've been up and about.

It wud be awesome all us being together and in the pregnancy forum. The jan due date forum. I want this so bad for you hon.
[-o<[-o<

I agree:hug:
Unfortunately I've been on numerous threads for years and I think all of the girls I started with are trying for their 2nd already! But I'm a great cheerleader :bunny:
My last very wanted rainbow has proven tricky

It’s fantastic that you have not given up and you are always there for everyone else...I really hope you will be rewarded for that very soon.

My chances are probably zero but miracles can happen :)

6dpo I think, so wanting to test, but I know its way too early... ugh this is dragging! Well atleast I work this weekend so it I won't be going crazy thinking about testing :wacko:
I just know I'm going to test before the 9th.

6dpo I think, so wanting to test, but I know its way too early... ugh this is dragging! Well atleast I work this weekend so it I won't be going crazy thinking about testing :wacko:
I just know I'm going to test before the 9th.
I feel you!! I'm 5dpo today. I think I had imaginary symptoms 1-4dpo. Absolutely nothing today. Dying to test!! I wanted to wait until the 11th but I know I'll be testing from Tuesday onwards

Hi ladies
I fell back to sleep and slept well and I done my temp and its gone up. So I'm definitely in the 2ww. Fatilty friend has me as 3dpo.
Now the countdown to testing begins.

No symptoms to report yet
Feeling like this presure in the uterus area. I cant really explain. It's like very very mild cramps and presure and like pulling. I have mild lower backache.
Other than that nothing.

Hows everyone else doing

It’s fantastic that you have not given up and you are always there for everyone else...I really hope you will be rewarded for that very soon.

My chances are probably zero but miracles can happen :)

I'm with you hon. Saveme is so admirable. Shes been through so much and she still roots for others. I pray she gets rewarded to. Such a lovely lady.

Ure all so lovely. And yes hon miracles do happen. I'm gonna keep u all in my prayers.

I feel you!! I'm 5dpo today. I think I had imaginary symptoms 1-4dpo. Absolutely nothing today. Dying to test!! I wanted to wait until the 11th but I know I'll be testing from Tuesday onwards

3dpo and already dieing to test but to early.
I was going to hold out untill the 13th may I'll be 14dpo. I just know I wont be able to wait that long. I bet i end up caving at 9dpo and testing. Ideally wanna hold out untill 10dpo.
Bet I cave tho hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->