****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Ladies! I just took a cheap Tesco test at 10 DPO. I feel exactly like AF is coming with low back ache and crampy feeling. Boobs don’t feel as sore as few days ago and not tired or anything but I swear I see a faint line! Just looked up the reviews for these tests and they are known for false positives and of course they are blue dye (didn’t realise it was blue dye when I bought it). What do you think? Obviously I will now hold my pee and do a One Step later. Shaking like a leaf. Advise please.

Edited to add: did this exact test yesterday and there was no line at all, shone a torch through it and everything. Today's appeared at about 5 minutes. (the test says not to read after 10)

850BC374-00C7-440C-A340-A347CD3379D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ladies! I just took a cheap Tesco test at 10 DPO. I feel exactly like AF is coming with low back ache and crampy feeling. Boobs don’t feel as sore as few days ago and not tired or anything but I swear I see a faint line! Just looked up the reviews for these tests and they are known for false positives and of course they are blue dye (didn’t realise it was blue dye when I bought it). What do you think? Obviously I will now hold my pee and do a One Step later. Shaking like a leaf. Advise please.

Edited to add: did this exact test yesterday and there was no line at all, shone a torch through it and everything. Today's appeared at about 5 minutes. (the test says not to read after 10)

View attachment 1081907

I see something faint. Hopefully it's the start of your bfp

I am scared, AF isnt even due until Sunday/Monday. Just trying to breath and hope tomorrow shows me darker lines. I have a history of MC's and I am 46. Praying.

I'm so sorry Saveme

Dee, those tests are positive congratulations!

I have no idea what's going on with me. Test this morning is attached but on 'countdown to pregnancy' 7 people voted negative ‍♀️

I also have some clear stretchy CM this morning...I'm 3-4 days away from my period so I doubt it's ovulation...any advice?

Screenshot_20200519-125814_Chrome.jpg 20200519_100654.jpg

I am scared, AF isnt even due until Sunday/Monday. Just trying to breath and hope tomorrow shows me darker lines. I have a history of MC's and I am 46. Praying.

I'll keep my FX for you. I totally understand.

I ran a couple of my pics through an editor this morning and I might see something faint, but I dunno. It would be a squinter, anyway. I'm out of ICs since last month, so I'm just going to test maybe tomorrow or Thursday and see what happens.

PicsArt_05-19-08.02.42.jpg

I'm so sorry Saveme

Dee, those tests are positive congratulations!

I have no idea what's going on with me. Test this morning is attached but on 'countdown to pregnancy' 7 people voted negative ‍♀️

I also have some clear stretchy CM this morning...I'm 3-4 days away from my period so I doubt it's ovulation...any advice?

View attachment 1081913 View attachment 1081914

I think I see a line, but I'm not sure. Are you going to test again tomorrow?

The witch is causing worse cramps than she has in a while. It's like she knows how badly we want a baby so why not just cramp extra to rub "you're not pregnant" in my face. My partner is so wonderful - put my heating pad by the door and pain killer in my purse for work. Wish I could just crawl back into bed.

@Deethehippy oh I have everything crossed for you that this is your BFP! I will be praying for a sticky little bean for you!

Saveme - I am so so sorry for your loss :sad1::hug:

Congrats to the others with BFPs and hugs for those with AF.

Sorry I haven't been on much, still working crazy hours, I read the new updates some evenings but often don't get through all of them so I don't get a chance to type a message. This thread is super busy! Great to see!

I am feeling out this month but tbh my head isn't really in it, right now I just have this feeling that it's gonna take a long time, if ever.. I know it's silly to feel like that and not sure if it's just my head trying to protect my heart haha because some of these months have been really heartbreaking when AF hits. I think I prefer feeling like this in a way though, it makes me more relaxed!
So I'm currently 8dpo, may POAS tomorrow AM, may wait a few more days as its likely AF will arrive by the weekend.. damn that short Luteal Phase! Lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

@Deethehippy oh I have everything crossed for you that this is your BFP! I will be praying for a sticky little bean for you!

Saveme - I am so so sorry for your loss :sad1::hug:

Congrats to the others with BFPs and hugs for those with AF.

Sorry I haven't been on much, still working crazy hours, I read the new updates some evenings but often don't get through all of them so I don't get a chance to type a message. This thread is super busy! Great to see!

I am feeling out this month but tbh my head isn't really in it, right now I just have this feeling that it's gonna take a long time, if ever.. I know it's silly to feel like that and not sure if it's just my head trying to protect my heart haha because some of these months have been really heartbreaking when AF hits. I think I prefer feeling like this in a way though, it makes me more relaxed!
So I'm currently 8dpo, may POAS tomorrow AM, may wait a few more days as its likely AF will arrive by the weekend.. damn that short Luteal Phase! Lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I feel the same this month. I'm just figuring it'll end as a chemical anyway, so I'm not even going to get excited.

7dpo. Feeling crampy. Probably from a full day of yard work yesterday.

my 7dpo negative for your viewing pleasure

B7C0A306-F8E2-4DAF-AFE0-C01F256248E7.jpeg

Good morning ladies.
I'm either 9 or 10dpo & when I took my fmu tests, I also check my cervix & cm, well my cervix high soft/med closed my cm was thick pink creamy cm! Few hours later checked again & the pink blood cm is gone now. I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding/spotting I had yesterday pinching feelings on & off.
My tests from fmu. I don't think I see anything yet!
Good luck ladies finger's crossed for you all
:dust:
:dust:

20200519_061519.jpg

The witch is causing worse cramps than she has in a while. It's like she knows how badly we want a baby so why not just cramp extra to rub "you're not pregnant" in my face. My partner is so wonderful - put my heating pad by the door and pain killer in my purse for work. Wish I could just crawl back into bed.

Sometimes I like to see the bad AF's as my body having an extra spring clean ready for a great cycle next time, I hope it eases soon for you.

Lightning - sometimes it's when we least expect it. I felt for sure AF was coming earlier and then got these faint lines so you never know.

Thank you for all the congrats everyone. Just peed on another One step and the line is lighter although it was dilute urine and not a long hold. I'm not sure when to test again would be? In the morning?

Good luck everyone.

Dee! I see it! Sticky dust your way! Hopefully its darker tomorrow!

Salamander at least now you can get on with a fresh cycle I know this last one was rough for you!

Welcome back lightening. I understand the feeling. I'm actually convinced I'll just see another bfn this month. I think sometimes it's easier to try and guard yourself. Hugs!

Afm 8dpo annnnddddd. I forgot to test.... I was still half asleep and now I'm like do I try with smu or just wait until tomorrow. This has got to be the longest I've gone without testing. Its actually been really easy. I wonder if it's because I'm just tired of seeing negatives or if I'm just that convinced I'm not going to be pregnant this month

ETA symptoms are only sore breasts and some acne.

Dee!!! OMG BFP!!!!! Congratulations!

Oh SaveMe I am so incredibly sorry. Take care and I hope to see you back here very soon.

Lisa, I'm gonna do my best to wait until tomorrow at the absolute earliest to test again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->