****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Oooow hon I hope the sore boobs are a sign. I know progesterone can make ure boobs sore. I get sore boobs just after ovulation but then they stop hurting around 6dpo. But last cycle the boob pain came back again on the evening of 8dpo and I new something was going on. I never get sore boobs b4 AF.
I'm keeping it all crossed for u hon. Hope u get ure BFP. I'm gonna be so happy when u get ure BFP.

I sure feel weird today and yesterday - sore and tender boobs and nipples that hurt when I press on them or rub against anything. Foul taste in my mouth and am hungry but don't really fancy most foods, preparing food seems grose and mild nausea. Also slightly dizzy. All these things I have had in varying amounts though in most TWW and the months I got BFP's years ago I don't remember symptoms at all so maybe it's psychological? Two BFN's this morning despite shining a torch at them (a one step 10miu and a Tesco 25miu) Feeling like I will be out.
One other unusual thing is that I have had ZERO cramps, usually always get mild and stronger cramps over the TWW - perhaps speaking too soon and will get them tomorrow?

So I think its over for me girls tests are getting lighter and no not the hook effect, also temperature dropped and is staying low 2nd day now so its only a matter of time no bleeding or spotting but I'm just waiting for the ball to drop
22dpo
top smu
bottom with water
20200518_105237.jpg
Frer 22dpo top
Frer 21dpo bottom
20200518_105311.jpg

I just don't feel pregnant this month. I have no symptoms to indicate pregnancy at all. Today's tests are pretty much BFN

TTC is super stressful I'm having a grumpy moment!

My OPK'S have been increasing though...could I possibly be ovulating 3-4 days before AF?

Screenshot_20200518-162711_Chrome.jpg 20200518_131850.jpg Screenshot_20200518-131948_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20200518-131937_Premom.jpg

So I think its over for me girls tests are getting lighter and no not the hook effect, also temperature dropped and is staying low 2nd day now so its only a matter of time no bleeding or spotting but I'm just waiting for the ball to drop
22dpo
top smu
bottom with water
View attachment 1081893
Frer 22dpo top
Frer 21dpo bottom
View attachment 1081894

Oh no hun, I really hope this isn’t the case. It’s so stressful and saddening if you are going through a loss. Praying for a miracle for you.

save me, i am so sorry for the stress. Is temp reliable this late in the game? Are you certain it’s not hook effect or diluted urine? Could you get betas? I hope and pray your baby is ok.

here’s my stark white cheapie today. So much for waiting until the 20th hah. But hopefully I can now...!

Saveeme. I really hope it's not over. I know that my ob said your hcg levels actually drop after a certain point. (I dont remember exactly when that is though) fx you have a sticky bean though!

Sun&rain it is super stressful, even when you think you arent stressed you are. Uhg.
No idea about the opks sorry!

Dee, fingers crossed for you!

Saveeme. I really hope it's not over. I know that my ob said your hcg levels actually drop after a certain point. (I dont remember exactly when that is though) fx you have a sticky bean though!

Sun&rain it is super stressful, even when you think you arent stressed you are. Uhg.
No idea about the opks sorry!

Dee, fingers crossed for you!
Thank you. How are you doing?

Pic didn’t upload, here’s the cheapie with the frer that I of course took haha

image.jpg

Afm,
7dpo and I had this dream I got my bfp this morning. I couldn't believe it because 7dpo is early and then I woke up... needless to say I didnt test this morning because I didnt want to get all disappointed after that nice dream lol my breasts still hurt but nothing else I could say would be a symptom.

I swear I need to stash my HPTs in the back of the garage so it’s hard to get to them.!

I just don't feel pregnant this month. I have no symptoms to indicate pregnancy at all. Today's tests are pretty much BFN

TTC is super stressful I'm having a grumpy moment!

My OPK'S have been increasing though...could I possibly be ovulating 3-4 days before AF?

View attachment 1081895 View attachment 1081896 View attachment 1081897 View attachment 1081898

Some women get darker opks before period but also opks can be positive because of pregnancy. If you had a strong positive earlier in your cycle I doubt its ovulation. I had several lh surges this month but didn't get my strong positive until CD44 :dohh:

I'm 11dpo today and bfn. I had a temp drop this morning too. It's still above coverline but makes sense if AF is due tomorrow like I suspect.

Afm,
7dpo and I had this dream I got my bfp this morning. I couldn't believe it because 7dpo is early and then I woke up... needless to say I didnt test this morning because I didnt want to get all disappointed after that nice dream lol my breasts still hurt but nothing else I could say would be a symptom.

Really hope you get your bfp [-o<

save me, i am so sorry for the stress. Is temp reliable this late in the game? Are you certain it’s not hook effect or diluted urine? Could you get betas? I hope and pray your baby is ok.

here’s my stark white cheapie today. So much for waiting until the 20th hah. But hopefully I can now...!
I had betas done on 16 and 18dpo
Which was 102 and then doubled to 238.
I go in for a sonogram on Friday but not holding onto any hope at this point. My midwife was so sure all was ok because of the doubling bhcg she just wanted to to the sonogram to see atleast a gestational sac, but now I think for whatever reason my body is delaying the process because I've had no bleeding at all a couple of instances of spotting but thats it.
Oh well its just waiting for the bleeding and this sucks

I had betas done on 16 and 18dpo
Which was 102 and then doubled to 238.
I go in for a sonogram on Friday but not holding onto any hope at this point. My midwife was so sure all was ok because of the doubling bhcg she just wanted to to the sonogram to see atleast a gestational sac, but now I think for whatever reason my body is delaying the process because I've had no bleeding at all a couple of instances of spotting but thats it.
Oh well its just waiting for the bleeding and this sucks
Oh no hun!! Hoping little bean is sticking & your body is just being mean! I bled with both of my girls for ages after i got LOADS of positive tests it stopped around the 10/11 weeks mark I remember rightly xx

Fingers crossed for you hun xoxo
:flower:

I

Think I can see what ure seeing. I feel like something is catching my eye

Hay hon
I'm doing ok. CD 5 today and the bleeding has slowed right down and I'm only really spotting now so think it will be stopping soon.
Time is dragging. Just waiting to start peeing on ovulation tests. Will prob start in 2 days time from CD7. I normoly get my peak around 11 to 12DPO with Ovulation around 12-13DPO so another 7 to 8 days to go. Unless I ovulate later this cycle.
I hate all the waiting.
Hopfully we will see some more BFPs this month and hopfully June we will see alot more.

How are u doing hon?

hey hun!
Thats atleast something that the bleeding is settling down for you :hugs:
Hopefully O day comes around when its due hun! praying this is your cycle <3

afm - same as you just playing the waiting game, due to O in around 8/9 days..
but im worried my leutal phase isnt right tbh .. but just winging it all now tbh .. when i hit the TWW i will be testing around 9th of june ,
Seem like Forever away haha xo

But just gotta wait & see .. its all we can do <3

Much love :flower: xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back