****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I've got crampy low back ache tonight...right after I said I hadn't had cramps this cycle. I don't feel like it's a good sign unless it's implantation but I'm not convinced. Time will tell.

I just don't feel pregnant this month. I have no symptoms to indicate pregnancy at all. Today's tests are pretty much BFN

TTC is super stressful I'm having a grumpy moment!

My OPK'S have been increasing though...could I possibly be ovulating 3-4 days before AF?

View attachment 1081895 View attachment 1081896 View attachment 1081897 View attachment 1081898

OPKs go positive again especially if pregnant. That's why they recommend not using them after a positive result as theres always that hormone in your system.

When I got pregnant the OPK was like..super dark dye sucking test line lol

Told you I could see a darker line earlier! Yay! They look like the start of a BFP, good luck tomorrow.

Told you I could see a darker line earlier! Yay! They look like the start of a BFP, good luck tomorrow.

Thank you let's hope they get darker. I'm convinced they are false positives or that they are a bad batch x

Maybe but it is unusual to get a whole bad batch. Good luck to you, fingers crossed.

Oooh sun rain i see those easily!! Can’t wait to see the tests tomorrow!

I’m not sure of the rules either but of course you can post in here :). Or there is the pregnancy test thread too for sharing. How did you get on this cycle?

ok so hopefully it’s ok to say here that this cycle (our first try) is a winner! Got faint line at 9DPO on early detection 10miU then dark line on the 25miU tests at 11DPO. I joined this site 9 years ago, took me 9 cycles with my first, 2 with my second and this must be lucky number 3 with only one cycle! Going through a difficult time right now with child arrangement order with my first two babies’s Dad, so this news just brightens up my world.

Not sure why I thought I should test today... I'm at 8dpo, and i knew it would be negative either way. So I'll wait until probably Saturday to test. But, another BFN for the records. I'd rather see a BFN all week than another chemical.

PicsArt_05-18-08.16.07.jpg

Aight ladies I’m out. :witch: Popped up early tonight. I’m bummed. And poor DP looks mega bummed too. :cry:

at least the positive of all this is that the longer it takes, the more likely the covid mess will be over. Now I’m hoping for a Father’s Day sticky :-(

Update::nope::nope::nope::cry::cry::cry:
Its official girls this pregnancy is ending I started bleeding bright red and pink with small clots tonight not yet too painful but I'm pretty sure that will come on soon. Thanks so much but this one hurts. I probably will be taking a long while away from ttc. I wish all of you girls the best and loads of sticky rainbow baby dust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

*hugs!* I'm sorry saveme. Take all the time you need.

Congratulations Wannabeam on your BFP! :)

I’m sorry AF got you Samiam03, wishing you so much luck for next cycle.

Saveme - I’m so very sorry for your loss. It’s so cruel and hard when this happens. Take your time to heal. I hope you won’t be in too much discomfort. :cry:Big hugs.

As for me: boobs are less sore and crampy backache continues so thinking I’m out. Had such high hopes for this cycle. 10dpo today so will just keep testing for the fun of it until AF shows.

Okay, either my tests are false or I've got THREE faint positive tests! So very faint in the photo but in real life I could even see them without my glasses on

View attachment 1081902

I see them! Good luck

ok so hopefully it’s ok to say here that this cycle (our first try) is a winner! Got faint line at 9DPO on early detection 10miU then dark line on the 25miU tests at 11DPO. I joined this site 9 years ago, took me 9 cycles with my first, 2 with my second and this must be lucky number 3 with only one cycle! Going through a difficult time right now with child arrangement order with my first two babies’s Dad, so this news just brightens up my world.

Congratulations!

Aight ladies I’m out. :witch: Popped up early tonight. I’m bummed. And poor DP looks mega bummed too. :cry:

at least the positive of all this is that the longer it takes, the more likely the covid mess will be over. Now I’m hoping for a Father’s Day sticky :-(

Sorry AF got you :hugs: good luck next month

Its official girls this pregnancy is ending I started bleeding bright red and pink with small clots tonight not yet too painful but I'm pretty sure that will come on soon. Thanks so much but this one hurts. I probably will be taking a long while away from ttc. I wish all of you girls the best and loads of sticky rainbow baby dust!

I'm so sorry saveme :hugs:

Not much going on here. Slight temp drop again and bfn at 12dpo. I usually get AF at 12dpo so I'm hoping it'll start today so we can start trying again

I’m so sorry! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"