****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

This afternoons One Step tests are fainter and almost not there. Is this because the pee was more dilute than this mornings? I hope this hasn't ended before it's begun. I only have two of the blue dye tests left so will save them for tomorrow morning.

I'm still here lurking in the background. Over the moon for those who have got their bfp, and for everyone else, keep your chin up and we'll test together in June!

@saveme I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Stay strong hun xx

@Deethehippy i definitely see your lines, I hope they get darker!! Can't wait to see your next test!

I was going to start a June testing thread, I hope we all stick together and get our bfps next month!
I think I'll be ovulating in the next week or so, I'll start my opk's soon.

I was going to start a June testing thread, I hope we all stick together and get our bfps next month!
I think I'll be ovulating in the next week or so, I'll start my opk's soon.
Go for it! I'm gonna need to join the June one.

Afm 8dpo annnnddddd. I forgot to test.... I was still half asleep and now I'm like do I try with smu or just wait until tomorrow. This has got to be the longest I've gone without testing. Its actually been really easy. I wonder if it's because I'm just tired of seeing negatives or if I'm just that convinced I'm not going to be pregnant this month

ETA symptoms are only sore breasts and some acne.

Hold off until tomorrow. Good luck!

I'm so sorry Saveme

Dee, those tests are positive congratulations!

I have no idea what's going on with me. Test this morning is attached but on 'countdown to pregnancy' 7 people voted negative ‍♀️

I also have some clear stretchy CM this morning...I'm 3-4 days away from my period so I doubt it's ovulation...any advice?

View attachment 1081913 View attachment 1081914

Still think I can see a faint on your test. CM can change from cycle to cycle so it's hard to go by it but some ladies do report more CM after a BFP. Hoping AF stays away.

I'll keep my FX for you. I totally understand.

I ran a couple of my pics through an editor this morning and I might see something faint, but I dunno. It would be a squinter, anyway. I'm out of ICs since last month, so I'm just going to test maybe tomorrow or Thursday and see what happens.

View attachment 1081915
I can see that Butters, I hope your next test is a more obvious line.

CM can change from cycle to cycle so it's hard to go by it but some ladies do report more CM after a BFP. Hoping AF stays away.
This is why I've stopped even paying attention to CM. Mine is always wonky and confusing and doesn't follow any sort of pattern. I didn't even dry up before AF came like I should have.

Who am I kidding, totally tested today, another stark white bfn!

Tonights 7pm One Step was BFN (maybe a squinter of a squinter) so don't have much confidence for tomorrow mornings test :roll::-( Praying that my daytime pee was just too dilute compared to the pee this morning but not holding out much hope tbh.

Tonights 7pm One Step was BFN (maybe a squinter of a squinter) so don't have much confidence for tomorrow mornings test :roll::-( Praying that my daytime pee was just too dilute compared to the pee this morning but not holding out much hope tbh.
@Deethehippy this early on i would stick wuth FMU. Good luck with tomorrows test!

Welcome back lightening. I understand the feeling. I'm actually convinced I'll just see another bfn this month. I think sometimes it's easier to try and guard yourself. Hugs!

Thanks @lisaalove & @Butters519 definitely easier this way i reckon! Glad I'm not the only one! Baby dust to both of you!

Looks like a lot of us around the same DPO this month!

9dpo now, tested this morning with a 10miu one step, stark white bfn, dont even feel very disappointed, i knew it would be negative lol.

Dee...step away from the tests!!! Lol. It's hard when you get that BFP I remember it well! It's so early the hormone wont be a massive amount so just try to wait until tomorrow with a full bladder. I know it's tough!

I'm 6 or 7DPO today. Not feeling much of anything other than acid reflux (yay!!!) And as AF due date gets closer...starting to convince myself theres no way we will get lucky on the best month to TTC and also our first one.

Once I'm back at work in a couple weeks...itll be so much more difficult to find time together...too much hope pinned on this it sucks! Stop it Lauren.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Just sprinkling some more dust around because I think we need a few more BFP’s in here before the month is up.

Holy crap. We had a off month, both had busy schedules so we're tired so didn't dtd much. Had a spot of blood 6dpo and I normally start spotting 11dpo so I assumed this was just randomly early and I told myself I'm out this month, been super grumpy like I get with pms have had a couple glasses of wine and this morning 10dpo I got this I honestly can't believe it, will go get a proper test today and see what it says, still don't actually believe this one is correct

20200520_090735.jpg

Dee I agree with layydee! Back away from the tests!!

Also looks positive to me rollachick!

Holy crap. We had a off month, both had busy schedules so we're tired so didn't dtd much. Had a spot of blood 6dpo and I normally start spotting 11dpo so I assumed this was just randomly early and I told myself I'm out this month, been super grumpy like I get with pms have had a couple glasses of wine and this morning 10dpo I got this I honestly can't believe it, will go get a proper test today and see what it says, still don't actually believe this one is correct

View attachment 1081939
Looks positive to me too. Think that’s your BFP!

Dee...step away from the tests!!! Lol. It's hard when you get that BFP I remember it well! It's so early the hormone wont be a massive amount so just try to wait until tomorrow with a full bladder. I know it's tough!

I'm 6 or 7DPO today. Not feeling much of anything other than acid reflux (yay!!!) And as AF due date gets closer...starting to convince myself theres no way we will get lucky on the best month to TTC and also our first one.

Once I'm back at work in a couple weeks...itll be so much more difficult to find time together...too much hope pinned on this it sucks! Stop it Lauren.
I'm also 7 or 8 dpo and I was actually having acid reflux for the last 2 days and was trying not to read anyhting into it but you totally made me laugh when I saw your yay because deep down that's how I felt!!!!

I'm also 7 or 8 dpo and I was actually having acid reflux for the last 2 days and was trying not to read anyhting into it but you totally made me laugh when I saw your yay because deep down that's how I felt!!!!

isnt it a beautiful thing, acid reflux?! Such a lovely thing...would rather be describing headaches or cramps!

Rollachick..congrats what a blazing BFP for 10DPO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->