****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I really hope your lines get darker :hugs: got my fingers & toes crossed for you hun!! *does quiet happy dance for you*

Thanks hun, will still be doing the ol' BD just for fun hehe.. but trying to just to not think about it .. its so damn hard lol. we are basically NTNP now, more to convince himself, that we aren't trying, but he isn't doing anything about the not trying part? :-k so I'm just like um OK then buddy](*,) whatever happens happens then ?? .. MEN

thanks for letting me rant away , its so good to come on here and have such lovely people holding each other up xo

:flower: xx

Thank you and you're welcome, we are all in the same boat together. :)

I feel surprisingly relaxed..at my age what will be will be. All my One Steps are BFN but after getting a clear positive on one yesterday I'm convinced I have a bad faulty batch (the positive was on my old batch). The Tesco's test is definitely getting darker and I 'feel' pregnant this afternoon so I am just playing it cool and seeing if AF arrives on Sunday/Monday. Hopefully the pink dye tests I ordered should come by Saturday so no point in stressing before then. I can use the last blue dye tomorrow just to check..think I will throw the One Steps in the trash!

Last edited:
I feel you...I see pregnant women everywhere and tons of announcements :-(. Then DAY ONE of my period, I'm sitting with a heating pad on me and my coworker asks if I'm ok. I told her women's issues. She then jokes to my coworker about "SamIAm has a bun in the oven". Why would you say that? What if I was miscarrying? Or having fertility issues? Just so insensitive and upset me.

That's a really horrible thing to say to you. How insensitive and inconsiderate! I really feel like my period is coming, I just have that niggly ache and sore back :(

I hope you are okay. Try and take it easy and maybe we will be in the February group instead xx

I understand. Since my miscarriage 3 close family members have had babies and one announced a pregnancy. I try and be happy for them but all I can feel is gutted that I'm not pregnant :( it'll happen for us [-o<

It's so hard isn't it?

Fingers crossed it happens for us really soon x

Hey guys. Bfn for me at 9dpo. Feeling kind of down about it. I dont know I guess a part of me was really hoping for a positive... Arent we all though? I dont know. I guess I'm just down about it.

Sun I totally get it! That's how I feel, one of my friends who had been trying for years and gave up got a random positive a few months ago and I was SO happy for her but I felt guilty because I was also just sad for myself. I hate having to watch each month go by and still not have my bfp.

<3 just popping on to send everyone some hugs <3

my heads been a bit all over the place these last 2 weeks feel myself pulling away from friends at the minute. I hate it literally cutting my nose to spite my face & im not even meaning it :( .. Im such an asshole.. Mehh sorry for rambling.

Due to O around sometime this weekend / beginning of next week.
Will just see what happens, if I feel up to it, I will be testing around second week June.

Again sending hugs to everyone!
much love :flower: x

I’m due to ovulate Monday so I’m starting tests on Friday. We might have the same cycle again.

Hey guys. Bfn for me at 9dpo. Feeling kind of down about it. I dont know I guess a part of me was really hoping for a positive... Arent we all though? I dont know. I guess I'm just down about it.
It's not over until :witch: arrives!

yay so exciting! I didn't even have to click to see these.

may or may not have added 7 pregnancy tests of various kinds to my walmart grocery pick up order for Friday. The picker is going to think i'm insane.
Haha that the sort of thing I do. I don’t go in person because the person at the checkout would wonder why an old woman was buying pregnancy tests!

Haha that the sort of thing I do. I don’t go in person because the person at the checkout would wonder why an old woman was buying pregnancy tests!
Could be worse. I keep buying tests from Walmart and immediately rushing from the register and going to the bathroom there. This has happened a few times now. They must think im a nut.

Still pretty early, I have everything crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->