****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Alex, yay, bfp!!!

Dee, I do see that line and it does look darker. Really hope this is it for you.

Starkest of stark white BFNs for me today, I'll use up the last 2 tests at some point in the next week unless AF shows...

Good luck everyone!

I’m going to test again later on with a longer hold, that’s a cheapie dipped in the same sample

A317A253-3589-416F-BBE2-E5DDB8121569.jpeg

I must admit I’ve been doing these cheapies since 7dpo morning and night :rolleyes: and haven’t had a single evap line on them so I’m hopeful

I’m going to test again later on with a longer hold, that’s a cheapie dipped in the same sample

View attachment 1081947

Good luck...I just threw all my cheapies in the trash, think I had a bad batch, could hardly see the control line on some of them! They are not all that great early on so don't worry if you don't get that dark a line.

I will add your BFP to the first page!

Hi ladies

I'm so confused. So this morning I thought I was bleeding again but it was lots of watery CM. Took 2 OPKs and both postive but I'm only on cycle day 7. Not really feeling like I'm ovulating. No cramps or backache that I normoly get. But my OPKs are always negative untill day 11 the earliest. I'm now worrying my body is gearing up to ovulate and its way to early and we wont have a chance to fall pregnant.
I feel like I'm out b4 it's even begun.

Is it normol to have a postive OPK on CD7 and will it effect our chances of conceiving?

Last cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy so not sure if that's effecting things.
20200520_182847.jpg

I think AF has just got me! I wiped to see some light pink stain on the tissue. I've also got some mild cramps but I'm 1 day early as my cycle is usually 34-36 days and this is only day 33. I really wanted to be pregnant!

...it's my husband's fault! I told him on two occasions around ovulation that we needed to DTD but he refused and went to sleep!!!

...it's my husband's fault! I told him on two occasions around ovulation that we needed to DTD but he refused and went to sleep!!!

I'm so sorry, I do understand that feeling. It will happen for you and I wish you so much luck for June.:hugs:

I think AF has just got me! I wiped to see some light pink stain on the tissue. I've also got some mild cramps but I'm 1 day early as my cycle is usually 34-36 days and this is only day 33. I really wanted to be pregnant!

I'm so sorry :(

Hi ladies

I'm so confused. So this morning I thought I was bleeding again but it was lots of watery CM. Took 2 OPKs and both postive but I'm only on cycle day 7. Not really feeling like I'm ovulating. No cramps or backache that I normoly get. But my OPKs are always negative untill day 11 the earliest. I'm now worrying my body is gearing up to ovulate and its way to early and we wont have a chance to fall pregnant.
I feel like I'm out b4 it's even begun.

Is it normol to have a postive OPK on CD7 and will it effect our chances of conceiving?

Last cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy so not sure if that's effecting things.
View attachment 1081949

Maybe the chemical messes with the hormone levels a bit? Sounds and looks like ovualtion is near so I would BD when you feel like it starting asap.

Thank you so much Deethehippy and Bevziibubble here's to the next cycle.

Does anyone know if there is a June thread yet?

Good luck for anyone still waiting on their BFP's

Happy, healthy pregnancies to everyone who has got their BFP's...congratulations lovely ladies xx

Happy, healthy pregnancies to everyone who has got their BFP's...congratulations lovely ladies xx

Yes June thread is in the TWW now :)

Thank you and I will be watching the June thread and I wish you all lots of baby dust.

Do any of you chart bbt? How does it work out for you? I bought some ovulation tests last cycle from walmart and they were TERRIBLE. Half didn't even show a control line and I ended up getting mad and tossing the rest. I may want to go the route of charting.

Sugger, my cycle was early last time. I ovulated 5 days before my predicted date. I use glow and scan my opks in to the app so it can do the work for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->