****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Sugger, my cycle was early last time. I ovulated 5 days before my predicted date. I use glow and scan my opks in to the app so it can do the work for me

I've just tested again and still positive. I really dont feel like I'm ovulating yet tho I have no signs. I normoly get very tired and crampy. I'm temping so only time will tell.
We have done the deep today but I'm reading if u ovulate b4 CD10 its not good. So I'm now worried this cycle is a no go.
Can u even get pregnant if u ovulate day 8 or 9, my cycles are 26 to 28 days.

Omg deeee I so see that. That top one is so clear. How exciting I'm so happy for you. Woohoooo\\:D/

Thank you :) Scared about tomorrows test but trying to take it one day at a time. Hope you are ok....you are next you know x

Thank you :) Scared about tomorrows test but trying to take it one day at a time. Hope you are ok....you are next you know x

I can imagine hon but looking at the progression so far it looks great. Praying for a sticky beany hon[-o<

As for me I already think I'm out hon so dont think it will be me next.
Never had a LH surge this early b4 and dont get multiple LH surges so if this leads to ovulation tommorow or the next day then I dont have no chance. The egg hasnt had enough time to mature properly. Everything I'm reading says if u ovulate b4 day 10 it's not good. :-(

@saveme
I am so so sorry u are going through this again hon. My heart hit the floor when I read ure latest update. I'm absolutely heartbroken for you.
So crushed it's so unfair
Sending you the most biggest and warmest hugs. :hug:

Sugger, my cycle was early last time. I ovulated 5 days before my predicted date. I use glow and scan my opks in to the app so it can do the work for

Getting cramps now low in the uterus so looks like ovulation will be early. Does this mean I'm out? Everywhere is saying that ovulation b4 day 10 is not good and ure not likely to conceive :-(

I can imagine hon but looking at the progression so far it looks great. Praying for a sticky beany hon[-o<

As for me I already think I'm out hon so dont think it will be me next.
Never had a LH surge this early b4 and dont get multiple LH surges so if this leads to ovulation tommorow or the next day then I dont have no chance. The egg hasnt had enough time to mature properly. Everything I'm reading says if u ovulate b4 day 10 it's not good. :-(

Well lets hope ovulation holds off for a bit then for you. Everything we read isn't always 100% right..sometimes our bodies can just do amazing things all on their own...I am hoping and praying that you get your BFP soon hun x

I’m sorry af got you Sun_Rain_5. Wishing you lots of luck on your next cycle

Fx for you suggerhoney. Our bodies do weird things after losses so you never know. I had like 4 lh surges this month before I finally ovulated xx

Thanks @Deethehippy and @salamander91

Getting cramps now low in uterus and back is a little niggle so think my body is going to Ovulate. Praying it holds of for a few more days.
Just checked cervix and it is higher but it's hard and I think it's still closed.
No egg white mucas just watery stuff.
Hoping u can have cramps a good few days b4 the egg is released.
Will keep testing and doing my temp. I guess only time will tell.
I was starting to get excited and now I just feel anxious again.

Can u have a surge and cramps and not ovulate and then go on to ovualte at ure normol time?

Thanks @Deethehippy and @salamander91

Getting cramps now low in uterus and back is a little niggle so think my body is going to Ovulate. Praying it holds of for a few more days.
Just checked cervix and it is higher but it's hard and I think it's still closed.
No egg white mucas just watery stuff.
Hoping u can have cramps a good few days b4 the egg is released.
Will keep testing and doing my temp. I guess only time will tell.
I was starting to get excited and now I just feel anxious again.

Can u have a surge and cramps and not ovulate and then go on to ovualte at ure normol time?

It is a possibility. Also we have seen cases of women who ovulate more than once in a cycle although it is not the rule. After the LH surge it's more common to ovulate maybe in about a day. but it's really not 100% that that is what's going to happen

It is a possibility. Also we have seen cases of women who ovulate more than once in a cycle although it is not the rule. After the LH surge it's more common to ovulate maybe in about a day. but it's really not 100% that that is what's going to happen

Thanks hon. Hoping ovulation holds off for a few more days[-o<[-o<

Do any of you chart bbt? How does it work out for you? I bought some ovulation tests last cycle from walmart and they were TERRIBLE. Half didn't even show a control line and I ended up getting mad and tossing the rest. I may want to go the route of charting.

I chart BBT and find it works well, it doesn't tell you when you are about to ovulate, but it does confirm when you have ovulated. You do need a proper bbt thermometer with 2 decimal points, and for opks I recommend the cheap LH strips on eBay, they work well for me.

Congratulations @Deethehippy & @alex_22 looking good for you!

@Suggerhoney hope that egg holds off for you!

10dpo now and tested again, BFN, not feeling surprised really. Not feeling much of anything either way, kind of given up lol.

I've just tested again and still positive. I really dont feel like I'm ovulating yet tho I have no signs. I normoly get very tired and crampy. I'm temping so only time will tell.
We have done the deep today but I'm reading if u ovulate b4 CD10 its not good. So I'm now worried this cycle is a no go.
Can u even get pregnant if u ovulate day 8 or 9, my cycles are 26 to 28 days.
if your cycles are 26 days and you ovulate on day 9 you'd have a 17 day LP. that's long but not unheardof. 19 days...that's a really long LP. but a short LP is more worrisome than a long. sometimes you'll have two surges. the first will fail and the second will get the job done. I'd keep testing with strips until temps confirm ovulation and then watch to see if you stay above the coverline for 4-5 days.

if your cycles are 26 days and you ovulate on day 9 you'd have a 17 day LP. that's long but not unheardof. 19 days...that's a really long LP. but a short LP is more worrisome than a long. sometimes you'll have two surges. the first will fail and the second will get the job done. I'd keep testing with strips until temps confirm ovulation and then watch to see if you stay above the coverline for 4-5 days.

Thanks hon. My LP is normoly 15 to 16 days.
My last 2 cycles I had postive OPKs on day 12 (ovulation on day 13)
And day 11 (ovulation day 12)

I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle.
But I wasnt expecting to get a positive OPK on day 7. I only stopped bleeding 2 days ago.
I'm having cramps and lower backache and feel like i do when I ovulate so it's not looking good.
Guess will see what my temp does over the next few days.

I chart BBT and find it works well, it doesn't tell you when you are about to ovulate, but it does confirm when you have ovulated. You do need a proper bbt thermometer with 2 decimal points, and for opks I recommend the cheap LH strips on eBay, they work well for me.

Congratulations @Deethehippy & @alex_22 looking good for you!

@Suggerhoney hope that egg holds off for you!

10dpo now and tested again, BFN, not feeling surprised really. Not feeling much of anything either way, kind of given up lol.

10dpo is still early hon so ure definitely not out. Good luck

Love that tshirt lol. You may have been one of the few who implanted at 6 dpo or it could be twins! Anyway a good dark line is a fantastic thing.

I’m laid in bed too scared to get up and test in case it’s lighter or gone. Will update later.

That would be a bit of a disaster of it was twins the. Have 2 kids already and recently brought a new (to us) car and it's a 5 seater and don't know if we can afford a new vehicle but guess we would have to make it work somehow haha

So sorry for everyone that got AF this month, fingers crossed for next month

Im pretty ticked off tonight. Idk why the universe is sending me crap today. I tested earlier and got a dark positive.. like no way at 8dpo positive. I retested and it looks negative. I grabbed the first test to look at it while in the bathtub so I thought that maybe I got it wet on the control side and it pulled some dye. Now a couple hours later I have an in person squintier... not sure it will even come through in a photo and it’s nothing compared to the first one. Like, why? Why did the universe send me this false hope. Uhg. First pic is “false positive”

second is the third test of the night that looks positive in person but I’m not sure I can see it in the pic.

9921D34C-1095-4908-8D7E-ACAB710D029A.jpeg FC2DF7FA-4DE5-4BCF-8659-5F36A9365D35.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->