****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I haven't tested again. I may go and pick up a couple tests tomorrow before work, I'm not sure. I'm assuming I should have something faint by 11 dpo.

Im pretty ticked off tonight. Idk why the universe is sending me crap today. I tested earlier and got a dark positive.. like no way at 8dpo positive. I retested and it looks negative. I grabbed the first test to look at it while in the bathtub so I thought that maybe I got it wet on the control side and it pulled some dye. Now a couple hours later I have an in person squintier... not sure it will even come through in a photo and it’s nothing compared to the first one. Like, why? Why did the universe send me this false hope. Uhg. First pic is “false positive”

second is the third test of the night that looks positive in person but I’m not sure I can see it in the pic.

View attachment 1081963 View attachment 1081964

I can see it hon. I wud re test with Frer. I always test with Frer if I get any lines on cheepies.
With the other test maybe ure urine wasnt as concentrated hon. Good luck

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I haven't tested again. I may go and pick up a couple tests tomorrow before work, I'm not sure. I'm assuming I should have something faint by 11 dpo.

Good luck with the testing hon. U have done amazing to hold out so long.
I normoly cave around 9dpo. Really hope u get a BFP. And a supper sticky beany

Cant sleep tonight now worrying about ovulating to early. Have a terrible headache and my back is killing. Still cramping but I am a little constipated so I'm really hoping it's that and not ovulation.
Feeling like I'm already totally out this cycle. :-(

I can see it hon. I wud re test with Frer. I always test with Frer if I get any lines on cheepies.
With the other test maybe ure urine wasnt as concentrated hon. Good luck

No more frer for me. They give horrible false positives. Check the reviews on their website.. it isn’t just me. I had 4 FP, one bright enough to convince my husband, in January. I’m going to wait it out and test again over a few days.

Laid awake all night after reading the reviews of Tesco blue dye tests and how they often give false positives. :( Now I have a mild headache and feel a bit crampy..feel like AF could come on Sunday after all. Scared to use my last Tesco test this morning and I threw all my One Steps in the bin yesterday because they gave me BFN’s and I thought it was a bad batch but maybe they were the ones that were right after all :roll: I think I got excited too early.

I tested with my now 2 year old every day from 7DPO lol. Got my extremely faint positive on a cheapie at 12 DPO. Wasnt what I expected with AF due that day!

Laid awake all night after reading the reviews of Tesco blue dye tests and how they often give false positives. :( Now I have a mild headache and feel a bit crampy..feel like AF could come on Sunday after all. Scared to use my last Tesco test this morning and I threw all my One Steps in the bin yesterday because they gave me BFN’s and I thought it was a bad batch but maybe they were the ones that were right after all :roll: I think I got excited too early.

Is there anyway you can get any other tests hun instead of tescos own, tesco does clear blue two packs ( i know blue dye ) but clear blue the only blue dye i havent had to question ..
Hopefully you get a clearer result soon either way hun x<3x

Cant sleep tonight now worrying about ovulating to early. Have a terrible headache and my back is killing. Still cramping but I am a little constipated so I'm really hoping it's that and not ovulation.
Feeling like I'm already totally out this cycle. :-(

Morning hun!
hope you managed to get some sleep eventually! x
Sending hugs hun,Hopefully that it isnt the case for you though & maybe your body being a little off due to the CP ?

I think i might be the same, AF only lasted 4 day as opposed to my usual 7 :-k .. now due to O starting the w.e & i dont think its enough time in between? just need to wait and see what happens , which just sucks :( xx

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun! <3

Ooh good luckin testing again hun!
sending hugs! x

So I used my last Tesco test and the line is so faint it’s barely there, even less than Tuesday and wouldn’t pick up on a photo. I guess that I either had a chemical or the tests were bad false positives. Feeling so gutted..I really thought we had done it. More tests coming Saturday but just waiting for AF now really. Stupid dream to think that I could actually be pregnant at my age :(:(:(:(

So I used my last Tesco test and the line is so faint it’s barely there, even less than Tuesday and wouldn’t pick up on a photo. I guess that I either had a chemical or the tests were bad false positives. Feeling so gutted..I really thought we had done it. More tests coming Saturday but just waiting for AF now really. Stupid dream to think that I could actually be pregnant at my age :(:(:(:(

im so sorry Dee, it’s not stupid to think you could be pregnant this ttc is sometimes a very hard and very cruel journey, I’m praying saturdays tests are better :hugs:

im so sorry Dee, it’s not stupid to think you could be pregnant this ttc is sometimes a very hard and very cruel journey, I’m praying saturdays tests are better :hugs:

Thank you but my 'symptoms' from Tuesday/yesterday are virtually gone and I feel slightly crampy/back achey like AF is just around the corner. I can always keep Saturdays tests for next month. How are you feeling?

Thank you but my 'symptoms' from Tuesday/yesterday are virtually gone and I feel slightly crampy/back achey like AF is just around the corner. I can always keep Saturdays tests for next month. How are you feeling?

I have had no symptoms at all so it’s still possible, I’ve had my usual af cramps and breast tenderness and my usual pre af moodiness but that’s it. Took another FRER last night and this morning but the line hasn’t changed, this mornings possibly showed up quicker. It hasn’t even been 24hrs since my first positive though so I’m not worried

aww hun :(
its not stupid at all !! Praying you get a darker line on another test, if not then hopefully next cycle will be THE one <3
our bodies can play cruel tricks x

sending big hugs
:flower: x

Very faint line on the One Step but should be blazing by 12 dpo. Could just be residual HCG if I did experience a chemical. I just want all my symptoms to come back and be back at Tuesday.. why is this so hard? :-( OH is upset too but he is happy to keep trying so at least that is good.

A45AA356-C3D3-45C2-B3CA-BA22BA277AFF.jpeg

My period is being hell this month. I'm not all that surprised since my cycle was so long but ugh. I use a menstrual cup and I've had to empty it 3 times today (its 11.48am in UK) because it was overflowing :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->