****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hi ladies sorry I've been away.

I'm 6dpo zero symptoms at all but I know its practically impossible for me to be pregnant with ovulation being so early and having to short a follicular phase. :-(

Just sat here waiting for AF but not due until the 5th june. Hoping she shows earlier so I can get on to next cycle.

Very worried I'm going to ovulate to early again next cycle but still praying it's down to the chemical pregnancy and everything will be back to normol next cycle and I wont ovulate until my normol time of day 12-13[-o<. Its gonna be a very nerve wracking long wait.
May is really dragging her heals. :paper:

Congratulations to @lisaalove I'm so happy for you my sweety. :hugs2:
And congratulations to all the other ladies thay have gotten there May BFPs.<3

Praying June brings many more BFPs for all us that are still trying, and very sticky beanies[-o&lt;

Hi ladies sorry I've been away.

I'm 6dpo zero symptoms at all but I know its practically impossible for me to be pregnant with ovulation being so early and having to short a follicular phase. :-(

Just sat here waiting for AF but not due until the 5th june. Hoping she shows earlier so I can get on to next cycle.

Very worried I'm going to ovulate to early again next cycle but still praying it's down to the chemical pregnancy and everything will be back to normol next cycle and I wont ovulate until my normol time of day 12-13[-o&lt;. Its gonna be a very nerve wracking long wait.
May is really dragging her heals. :paper:

Congratulations to @lisaalove I'm so happy for you my sweety. :hugs2:
And congratulations to all the other ladies thay have gotten there May BFPs.<3

Praying June brings many more BFPs for all us that are still trying, and very sticky beanies[-o&lt;

Hi Sugger :hi:
I have my fingers crossed for you even though you ovulated early and if not wishing you a ton of luck for next cycle.

My AF has kicked right up a notch and giving me much pain this morning...I told OH that I wished I was a man lol

I'm just praying that chemicals somehow make you more fertile but if you look up the causes its most often down to bad eggs which in my case would be from my age... I really hope there are a few good eggs left for me.

I had the cheapie tests come today so used the FMU I saved before I'd noticed the bleeding.

Test looks same as yesterday. Got cramps on my left side, still bleeding at 10am it was a really small amount but not the same as spotting. So just waiting for AF to really start. This is torture just wish the flood gates were open you know! Have to laugh, all i can do is wait and look forward to next cycle...

The lack of progression in the test reassures me that this egg just wasnt strong enough right.

20200527_124843.jpg

I had the cheapie tests come today so used the FMU I saved before I'd noticed the bleeding.

Test looks same as yesterday. Got cramps on my left side, still bleeding at 10am it was a really small amount but not the same as spotting. So just waiting for AF to really start. This is torture just wish the flood gates were open you know! Have to laugh, all i can do is wait and look forward to next cycle...

The lack of progression in the test reassures me that this egg just wasnt strong enough right.

View attachment 1082202

It really hard but I think if you see faint lines that don't get darker it is a sign that the pregnancy tried to implant but for whatever reason it couldn't continue.
Us ladies can all stick together until we get out sticky BFP's :hugs:

I quit ya'll. My temp went up today but my test is still negative. The least my body could do is put me out of my misery one way or the other. ](*,)

I quit ya'll. My temp went up today but my test is still negative. The least my body could do is put me out of my misery one way or the other. ](*,)

Oh no, that's really hard and messes with you head. I hope that you turn out to be one of these ladies that gets a late BFP. I have everything crossed for you.

Faint lines on blue dye, not really seeing a faint line with the pink dye... am I wrong?

A927C01C-9916-499C-8954-4B7A27FC3F3F.jpeg C21F1007-89B2-46C3-8B9B-30C114EC9A80.jpeg

My body did this last cycle. I got so excited when my temp went up. Next day it immediately dropped a whole degree and aunt flo came an hour later. I hate how our bodies play tricks.

Hi Sugger :hi:
I have my fingers crossed for you even though you ovulated early and if not wishing you a ton of luck for next cycle.

My AF has kicked right up a notch and giving me much pain this morning...I told OH that I wished I was a man lol

I'm just praying that chemicals somehow make you more fertile but if you look up the causes its most often down to bad eggs which in my case would be from my age... I really hope there are a few good eggs left for me.

Thanks sweety.
I'm really hoping and praying next month we all get our BFPs.
I saw all that when I was looking up chemicals and also when I was looking up short follicular phase and early ovulation alot was pointing at womon of a mature age, short egg supply, and ageing ovaries which of coarse has got me worried but chemicals are very very very common hon. I had 1 in my mid 20s and another in my early 30s and then this recent one at 40.
I have read that apparently ure more firtile after a chemical.
Hoping that's the case for you and me and all the other ladies on here that have had chemicals.

I'm so sorry ure in so much pain. I definitely think u had a chemical sweet. I was in agony when I was bleeding esp the first 3 days and then it wasnt so bad.

I just dont understand why its messed with this cycle and made me ovulate 5 days early to my norm esp because AF came on time.
I mean if I wudnt of tested early and didnt have the symptoms I wudnt of known I was even pregnant.

Terrified I'm gonna ovulate early again next cycle. I'm gonna start doing OPKs on day 7 again but hopfully they will be negative untill at least CD11.

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Fingers crossed ure one of those that get a later BFP

Faint lines on blue dye, not really seeing a faint line with the pink dye... am I wrong?

View attachment 1082203 View attachment 1082204

Sorry Jess not seeing anything just yet my lovely but hopfully it's a bit early still.

Good luck to all those still waiting to test.

Hey Ladies
Just thought I would post a comparison of tonight's tried test to a picture taken of last night's dried test.
Starting to look like the BFP I got with my DS1.
Fx for a sticky bean.
(top is tonight's bottom is yesterdays)

20200528_002351.jpg 20200526_233905.jpg

Ooh top one looks much darker..that looks like good progression.

I'm so happy atm.
I thought it post the pics because I don't think I was doing the tests any justice in my earlier photos.
People probably thought I was crazy when I thought i saw progression #-o

I'm so happy atm.
I thought it post the pics because I don't think I was doing the tests any justice in my earlier photos.
People probably thought I was crazy when I thought i saw progression #-o
I’m calling it BFP and have added it to the first page :)

Mine was like this from this morning. I feel like maybe I can’t see anything now and I’m so upset

View attachment 1082217
This is why I said I was going to stop using them. I won't believe its actually positive for days. So, so many false positives on them.

I'm due on today and it does feel like af is coming. My temp went up though...so it shouldn't be false.

This is why I said I was going to stop using them. I won't believe its actually positive for days. So, so many false positives on them.

I'm due on today and it does feel like af is coming. My temp went up though...so it shouldn't be false.
Well I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! There’s still hope! I know people say the blue dye ones aren’t as accurate but atleast I was able to see a faint line on the blue ones I did take. Now I’m just discouraged

Hey Ladies
Just thought I would post a comparison of tonight's tried test to a picture taken of last night's dried test.
Starting to look like the BFP I got with my DS1.
Fx for a sticky bean.
(top is tonight's bottom is yesterdays)

View attachment 1082209 View attachment 1082210

Congratulations hon u can see theres progression. Hopre they continue to darken for you and it's a sticky beany good luck

What the heck you guys... its a squinter and doesn't photo well but its there.

View attachment 1082216 View attachment 1082219
I see it hon good luck hope they get darker.

Mine was like this from this morning. I feel like maybe I can’t see anything now and I’m so upset

View attachment 1082217

Not seeing much on this one hon. Maybe something catching my eye but I cant be sure. What does it look like in real life because sometimes catching very faint lines in a photo is very hard.

With my son I felt like I was going to start AF I had bad back and cramps from implantation onwards.
I noticed how the cramps and lower backache wasnt there with the chemical. Just sore breasts and morning sickness.
Didnt get any cramping untill the bleeding started so hopefully it's a good sign for u hon.

Well I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! There’s still hope! I know people say the blue dye ones aren’t as accurate but atleast I was able to see a faint line on the blue ones I did take. Now I’m just discouraged

Sorry ure feeling so discouraged hon it's horrible getting a postive then a negative. Tbh I've never had problems with blue dye tests but I've only ever used the clear blue blue due tests. Got my first BFP with one of them with my son at 10dpo. And at 11dpo tested with Frer that and got a blazing BFP.
Everyone implants at different times tho. Its between 7 and 12 dpo.
Good luck hon. Ure not out unless the :witch: shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"