****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Urghhh it's been a horrible day I've felt so sick and so tired all day long and my tummy has felt so unsettled.
Maybe I'm coming down with something. I just wanna go to bed and it's only just past 5pm.
Hoping its a good sign, I can definitely relate to the tired feeling, I've been super tired the last 2 days... here's hoping

I'm the same hon! I was having got flashes and the worst ovary pain. And then I started feeling shivery and obviously with everything going on I panicked a bit. Took my temp and I definitely don't have a fever. Couldn't eat my lunch, got half way through it and felt sick. Praying these are good signs for us!

I'm feeling a bit better now and just ordered a curry because I really want one. Prob wont eat much of it.
Yes hon that's how I've been. One minute hot then cold but I do not have a fever but my temp is slightly raised but no where near fever level
It's so weird.
Ooooow I wonder if them sharp pains are implantation hon ure at the right stage for it to be.
My cramping has eased off a little now.
6dpo tommorow.
Even tho I feel so off I just dont think its pregnancy related. Maybe if I was like 8dpo but being only 5 its highly unlikely.
Hoping its a good sign, I can definitely relate to the tired feeling, I've been super tired the last 2 days... here's hoping

Hahaha I resembled a zombie for most part of the day but I'm feeling a bit better now. Really hope it is all signs hon. Be so awesome for us all to be together.

I'm so emotional I cried watching Gemma Collins show lol. There was a TV show on about George Mucheal in last night and I cried watching that to and Britains Got Talent on Saturday lol:oops:

Saveme - I can see a faint line, I never get lines on those tests that show in photos so I really hope this is your BFP..good luck with tomorrows tests. Feeling super tired is an excellent sign. FX.

Sugger - sorry you've been feeling groggy....that progesterone can have a lot to answer for in the TWW but really hope it's down to something else ;)

Saveme - I can see a faint line, I never get lines on those tests that show in photos so I really hope this is your BFP..good luck with tomorrows tests. Feeling super tired is an excellent sign. FX.

Thanks.

I'm feeling a bit better now and just ordered a curry because I really want one. Prob wont eat much of it.
Yes hon that's how I've been. One minute hot then cold but I do not have a fever but my temp is slightly raised but no where near fever level
It's so weird.
Ooooow I wonder if them sharp pains are implantation hon ure at the right stage for it to be.
My cramping has eased off a little now.
6dpo tommorow.
Even tho I feel so off I just dont think its pregnancy related. Maybe if I was like 8dpo but being only 5 its highly unlikely.
I've never had implantation cramps before, are they usually near the ovary? I'm sure it feels like ovary pain but I could be wrong

I plan on it and I'm so hoping it's a true positive line[-o<
Can't wait to see your next test!!

Hi Ladies :) Just checking in! I am enjoying hearing how everyone is feeling. I am 5 dpo and pretty much symptoms free. I do keep getting a dull aching pain in my left lower abdomen, but thats about it. I don't even know if that could by a symptom lol

Good luck everyone!!

Hi, thank you for letting me join.

This is my second month TTC.

I'm going to start testing on the 16th May.

Good luck everyone x

This mornings test. I feel like I see a very faint 2nd line but it doesn't look like it has much colour. I dipped a 2nd test in water to see if anything would show and it didn't.
I should really wait until 10dpo. I can't help it!

1ABF7228-1037-421E-91E9-8921EB850AB5.jpeg

Hi, thank you for letting me join.

This is my second month TTC.

I'm going to start testing on the 16th May.

Good luck everyone x
Welcome and good luck!

Jft1 - think I can see a faint something and if you got negative with water it’s looking hopeful. Looking forward to seeing more tests.

This mornings test. I feel like I see a very faint 2nd line but it doesn't look like it has much colour. I dipped a 2nd test in water to see if anything would show and it didn't.
I should really wait until 10dpo. I can't help it!

View attachment 1081491
I see something faint

Hi everyone hope you're all keeping safe and well.

I was supposed to wait until tomorrow 6th to test but I obviously caved and tested yesterday and this morning with ic and both bfn. I'm 13dpo.

At 11dpo I had dull cramping on and off for most of the day especially at night, bbs were sore with the odd shooting pain. I usually cramp slightly a week before af but only lasts a little while and I wouldn't usually get shooting pains in my bbs so this got my hopes up but I lost that hope this morning .

Sending bby dust to everyone else waiting to test, I really hope this month is yours xx

Morning ladies
So my temp has shot up even higher this morning. It's gone from 36.8 to 37.6
I do have a bit of a sore throat tho.
Also I've had increase in cm
Not cramping yet today and Back feels ok.
6DPO really wanna test but still to early.
Left boob feels a bit more tender.
But like Dee said its probably just the progesterone.

@Jft1
I see a faint line hon. Fixed it gets darker.
Implantation feels similar to ovulation pain.

I see it jft1! Good luck

I think I maybe haven't ovulated this cycle. I'm cd42. I've been tempting for the past few days since my ovusense came but numbers have been 36.27, 36.17 and 36.15 which seems too low for luteal phase. Although maybe I'm just catching it dropping before AF?

Morning ladies

@Jft1
My temp is 37.6 today too and is always 36.6! I don't actually chart so it isn't totally accurate. Thanks hon

Morning ladies

@Jft1

Sore throats and mild cold symptoms are common before BFP's ...your body is working on implantation and cant fight off mild bugs and bacterias at the same time..good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->