****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Thanks bev!!

Thank you so much!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!

I had no symptoms at all the last time. This time I swear I've had symptoms from 1dpo which I know isn't possible. I've made a list so I can look back. Praying for you! Stay positive hon.
I'm using another ic tomorrow and tuesday and if they show any line I'll use the frer on Wednesday

Thanks hon.
My lower back is so achey. I normally suffer with constipation as well I have IBS but I cant stop going. Sorry about the TMI.

Jft1 - Can see something for sure..have you done any other tests to double check? Hope it is the start of our first BFP.

I am on cycle day 10 and not even gotten to ovulation yet...I hate all the waiting. I have just started getting more CM though so hope it changes to EWCM soon and the BD can commence lol
Oh gosh the waiting to ovulate then the 2ww it just goes on forever doesnt it.

Jft1 - Can see something for sure..have you done any other tests to double check? Hope it is the start of our first BFP.

I am on cycle day 10 and not even gotten to ovulation yet...I hate all the waiting. I have just started getting more CM though so hope it changes to EWCM soon and the BD can commence lol
I did another one of the same tests tonight, I can't decide if I can see a hint of a line or if it's completely negative. I'm going to go with bfn and test again in a couple of days

Hi everyone!

Trying for one last baby in my forties! Testing May 14th if I can hold out that long. Exciting! xx

Hi everyone!

Trying for one last baby in my forties! Testing May 14th if I can hold out that long. Exciting! xx

Welcome Mamaoffive..I'm 46 and trying for one last baby too. I hope we are both successful!

Welcome Mamaoffive..I'm 46 and trying for one last baby too. I hope we are both successful!

Ohh fun! I actually just turned 49 a few days ago but got pregnant on our first try at 45 so I'm hoping!! Best of luck to you. (I put Mamaoffive to be positive...I currently have four loves but hoping for our fifth)

Ohh fun! I actually just turned 49 a few days ago but got pregnant on our first try at 45 so I'm hoping!! Best of luck to you. (I put Mamaoffive to be positive...I currently have four loves but hoping for our fifth)

Oh fantastic! I also have 4 children, I had my last 7 years ago so hoping my body still remembers what to do! My periods and ovulations seem regular so I have to stand I chance I think. My OH is 54 so quite a bit older than me TTC wise but Boris Johnson just fathered a child!..I go from very optimistic to wondering if I am mad but wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't give it a go before it's all too late....mega broody recently...think my body is saying 'now or never'. I really wish you the best of luck too..the fact you got pregnant quick at 45 gives you great chances I think. :)

Hi ladies,

Just joined the forum, it is mine and hubby's first month TTC and will be testing on the 17th.

Wishing you all lots of luck!

Hi ladies,

Just joined the forum, it is mine and hubby's first month TTC and will be testing on the 17th.

Hello and welcome to you. I’ll add your testing day to the first page. Good luck!

I did another one of the same tests tonight, I can't decide if I can see a hint of a line or if it's completely negative. I'm going to go with bfn and test again in a couple of days

Ah I hate that. It may be the start of something hon. I'm keeping it all crossed for you

Hi hon welcome to b&b. All the ladies are lovely in here. Congratulations on deciding on trying for ure last. I'm also trying for our last and I'm 40.
Good luck hon

Hi ladies,

Yay all these new ladies
Hi hon welcome to baby and bump
Wishing u the best of luck

So lovely to have so many new ladies joining us. Welcome and good luck!!

Really hoping we start to see some bfps in the next couple of weeks!

I tested with fmu and it was a bfn. I did expect it though as I'm only 7/8dpo. I need to step away from the tests for a bit haha!! It really does become like an addiction. I got a bfp with ds at 9dpo so will hold of until then. Maybe... Lol!

Hope you're all well

5dpo its dragging soooooo bad

I always test from 6dpo - madness I know but I can’t help it lol

Good luck Jft1

Oh fantastic! I also have 4 children, I had my last 7 years ago so hoping my body still remembers what to do! My periods and ovulations seem regular so I have to stand I chance I think. My OH is 54 so quite a bit older than me TTC wise but Boris Johnson just fathered a child!..I go from very optimistic to wondering if I am mad but wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't give it a go before it's all too late....mega broody recently...think my body is saying 'now or never'. I really wish you the best of luck too..the fact you got pregnant quick at 45 gives you great chances I think. :)

I hear you on the now or never! Sending lots of babydust to you! Can't wait to see your bfp soon!! xx

Last edited:
So as you all may know I had a cp last cycle so I charted and I'm pretty sure my dpo is right. Now I couldn't resist until AF is due used my last IC low and behold I see a shadow line within time frame couldn't get a good picture of it until it was out of time frame. What do you ladies think? Can you see it as well? Took a frer (my last) and I swear I see a shadow line as well but really can't get a good picture
20200504_100445.jpg 20200504_100445.jpg

So as you all may know I had a cp last cycle so I charted and I'm pretty sure my dpo is right. Now I couldn't resist until AF is due used my last IC low and behold I see a shadow line within time frame couldn't get a good picture of it until it was out of time frame. What do you ladies think? Can you see it as well? Took a frer (my last) and I swear I see a shadow line as well but really can't get a good picture
View attachment 1081470 View attachment 1081472

Something is catching my eye hon.

Urghhh it's been a horrible day I've felt so sick and so tired all day long and my tummy has felt so unsettled.
Maybe I'm coming down with something. I just wanna go to bed and it's only just past 5pm.

View attachment 1081470 View attachment 1081472
I can definitely see it!! How many dpo are you? Praying this gets darker for you!!

Urghhh it's been a horrible day I've felt so sick and so tired all day long and my tummy has felt so unsettled.
Maybe I'm coming down with something. I just wanna go to bed and it's only just past 5pm.
I'm the same hon! I was having got flashes and the worst ovary pain. And then I started feeling shivery and obviously with everything going on I panicked a bit. Took my temp and I definitely don't have a fever. Couldn't eat my lunch, got half way through it and felt sick. Praying these are good signs for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->