****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Ladies who were due to test on the 1st May...has there been any news?

Can’t wait till we get our first BFP in here.

Last edited:
I caved already haha. I'm only 6dpo but felt the need to poas. Bfn obviously but it's satisfied my addiction for now. I'll wait until at least 8/9dpo to test again

I caved already haha. I'm only 6dpo but felt the need to poas. Bfn obviously but it's satisfied my addiction for now. I'll wait until at least 8/9dpo to test again

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one that caves around 6dpo. Its always BFN but it satisfies my poas craving lol.
I'm 4dpo feeling off but it cant be pregnancy related this early.
Mite test at 9dpo 5 more days away. Gosh its dragging

Ladies who were due to test on the 1st May...has there been any news?

Can’t wait till be here our first BFP in here.

Yes we need to see some BFPs in here for sure

You're all going to think I'm off my head.. I tested this morning with smu just because I needed to satisfy my poas addiction. I'm either 6 or 7dpo, I'm not sure if I got my o day wrong. Anyway, this has appeared outside the time frame so I'm not counting it. I had pains 2 days ago which could have been implantation, I could also have been imagining it. But tell me you can see a hint of a line too? Hoping it's the start of something but obviously not getting my hopes up!

35A0B64C-508F-48F4-A445-C0B67890A276.jpeg

You're all going to think I'm off my head.. I tested this morning with smu just because I needed to satisfy my poas addiction. I'm either 6 or 7dpo, I'm not sure if I got my o day wrong. Anyway, this has appeared outside the time frame so I'm not counting it. I had pains 2 days ago which could have been implantation, I could also have been imagining it. But tell me you can see a hint of a line too? Hoping it's the start of something but obviously not getting my hopes up!

View attachment 1081450

I can see something but I've had evaps from those before. Fx it turns into a bfp!

View attachment 1081450

I see it. Good luck

View attachment 1081450

I see it hon. Fixed it gets darker. I've told myself I'm not going to test b4 9dpo.
I'm still getting the cramps and lower bacjaveb today and feeling a bit queezy but only 4 dpo so dought its anything.

I see it hon. Fixed it gets darker. I've told myself I'm not going to test b4 9dpo.
I'm still getting the cramps and lower bacjaveb today and feeling a bit queezy but only 4 dpo so dought its anything.
I had 'symptoms' at 4dpo so you could be right!

View attachment 1081450
Definitely see it, hopefully it turns into your bfp!

Me too yesterday at 6dpo major back pain and cramping. Let's hope its a good sign for us, fx'd!

I had 'symptoms' at 4dpo so you could be right!

It all started last night hon but I was only 3dpo. Guess only time will tell.
Prob my body having a laugh with me.
Good luck with the Frer hon. I have 2 of those and 2 clear blue early detection but I will start with my cheepies. I have easy@home ICs and clinical guard. I've already tested out the clinical guard and easy@home and they dont give any false lines but they do give a slight shadow. So if I get a line on one of them I'll use the clear blue then if I get a line on that I'll use the Frer to confirm.
I just not feeling it tho hon. I bet AF shows. I'm on day 16 now so not due for a week and a half.

Fingers crossed for the FRERs
Thanks bev!!

Definitely see it, hopefully it turns into your bfp!
Thank you so much!

Me too yesterday at 6dpo major back pain and cramping. Let's hope its a good sign for us, fx'd!
Fingers crossed for all of us!!

It all started last night hon but I was only 3dpo. Guess only time will tell.
Prob my body having a laugh with me.
Good luck with the Frer hon. I have 2 of those and 2 clear blue early detection but I will start with my cheepies. I have easy@home ICs and clinical guard. I've already tested out the clinical guard and easy@home and they dont give any false lines but they do give a slight shadow. So if I get a line on one of them I'll use the clear blue then if I get a line on that I'll use the Frer to confirm.
I just not feeling it tho hon. I bet AF shows. I'm on day 16 now so not due for a week and a half.
I had no symptoms at all the last time. This time I swear I've had symptoms from 1dpo which I know isn't possible. I've made a list so I can look back. Praying for you! Stay positive hon.
I'm using another ic tomorrow and tuesday and if they show any line I'll use the frer on Wednesday

Jft1 - Can see something for sure..have you done any other tests to double check? Hope it is the start of our first BFP.

I am on cycle day 10 and not even gotten to ovulation yet...I hate all the waiting. I have just started getting more CM though so hope it changes to EWCM soon and the BD can commence lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->