May 2k15 Babies (and friends) in the Making

E

Excited2See

:This is for all of us that if conception occurs we will be due in April 2015.

What are some of the things you are doing to get that :baby: ?

When will you be testing?

What CD are you?

I think I would have an April edd if this cycle works. I'm on cd16, possibly 3-4 dpo. We've been TTC since our mc in Oct. Taking a break from meds and ss this cycle tho.

I think I would have an April edd if this cycle works. I'm on cd16, possibly 3-4 dpo. We've been TTC since our mc in Oct. Taking a break from meds and ss this cycle tho.

Are you temping? I asked because it helped me pinpoint my ovulation date last cycle so that I knew how many days post ovulation I was.

I normally do, but I'm not this cycle. I have a 16-17day lp so I'm holding out til 7/21 to test this time. I did use an opk tho, just to see if I would ovulate on my own.

I normally do, but I'm not this cycle. I have a 16-17day lp so I'm holding out til 7/21 to test this time. I did use an opk tho, just to see if I would ovulate on my own.

Wow, my LP is twelve days. I only temp. If I conceived this cycle my EDD would be April 8 2015. :happydance:

I'm 4dpo so an April baby would be fab. I have a little boy who is 3 in November so a nice gap in the year is what we are hoping for..

Got so much going on at the moment I'm trying to not let this take over my life. This is my first month of TTC, although I have noticed I have really sore and full BB's!!

I'm 4dpo so an April baby would be fab. I have a little boy who is 3 in November so a nice gap in the year is what we are hoping for..

Got so much going on at the moment I'm trying to not let this take over my life. This is my first month of TTC, although I have noticed I have really sore and full BB's!!

That would be a nice gap. Much better than the gap between my siblings and myself. I am fifteen years older than two of them. And I wouldn't want that for myself.
My cousin has a 23 year old. An 18 month old and a newborn.

I'm determined not to symptom spot this cycle.

Yea my lp is crazy long compared to most. I have no idea why tho.

Amielh hoping you get your bfp the first time around! Sore BBS are a great sign. Oh and you can see I have a ds and dd born 15 months apart.

Yea my lp is crazy long compared to most. I have no idea why tho.

Amielh hoping you get your bfp the first time around! Sore BBS are a great sign. Oh and you can see I have a ds and dd born 15 months apart.

A lot of people would love that. I just read a thread on another forum where people wanted to lengthen theirs. It's just is what it is.

Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle.

I was extremely lucky with my son and got pregnant on my first cycle after coming off of the pill after about 14 years! Not holding out much luck as before we were at it like rabbits however this time has been far less and my cycles have changed some what from a guaranteed 28 day cycle to cycles that vary. I have used a CBFM so I know when I got a peak day just hope what we have done is enough...

I have a 10 year gap between me and my brother and always knew I wanted mine close together. Recent situations have meant we have had to put it off until now...

Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: this cycle.

I was extremely lucky with my son and got pregnant on my first cycle after coming off of the pill after about 14 years! Not holding out much luck as before we were at it like rabbits however this time has been far less and my cycles have changed some what from a guaranteed 28 day cycle to cycles that vary. I have used a CBFM so I know when I got a peak day just hope what we have done is enough...

I have a 10 year gap between me and my brother and always knew I wanted mine close together. Recent situations have meant we have had to put it off until now...

That's totally understandable. I am cd8 today and looking forward to my bfp

Can I join you all? I'm 3dpo today... I think my due date would be march 30... But that's almost April! :) if it's anything like my last birth, it'll be a late one... Lol!

Can I join you all? I'm 3dpo today... I think my due date would be march 30... But that's almost April! :) if it's anything like my last birth, it'll be a late one... Lol!

OF COURSE! You are more than welcome.

Are you symptom spotting or not this cycle?

OF COURSE! You are more than welcome.

Are you symptom spotting or not this cycle?

It's impossible for me to not symptom spot! LOL!!!!!! But i try not to until 6dpo....

How are you ladies doing? I am CD 11. It's now May 2k15 babies for me!

I am on CD 55 now. 3 weeks late and negative tests. Gonna do femara again as soon as I get started on progesterone to start a new cycle.

I am on CD 55 now. 3 weeks late and negative tests. Gonna do femara again as soon as I get started on progesterone to start a new cycle.

@Kryssy1104 I'm so sorry that this is dragging out. Hopefully the provera will help you jump start you cycle. I once went 8 months without :witch: and I took it to jump start my cycle. I bled for two months!

I hope it doesn't either. I was so over it by the fifth week. I bled basically a week for each month that I hadn't seen :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->