May 2k15 Babies (and friends) in the Making

Maybe it'll only last a week and a half for me then! Lol!

Sooo sorry. I am thinking I am about to ovulate. An almost positive yesterday and a positive today.

I'm in my TWW! I'm excited and can't wait to see a :BFP: I am either 2 or 5dpo. But either way or timing is wonderful.

How are you guys?

Officially in my tww now, either 1 or 2DPO depending on which app you believe- I didn't temp so I don't know for sure. I'm CD 17 currently....I don't want to (and plan not to) test till September 8 or 9 which would be right around 10DPO....but we'll see. Definitely not saying it would be outrageous to catch me peeing on something a little sooner...:blush:

Officially in my tww now, either 1 or 2DPO depending on which app you believe- I didn't temp so I don't know for sure. I'm CD 17 currently....I don't want to (and plan not to) test till September 8 or 9 which would be right around 10DPO....but we'll see. Definitely not saying it would be outrageous to catch me peeing on something a little sooner...:blush:

Since I may have ovulated earlier I will be testing from 5dpo/8dpo.
We had a lot going on so I didn't get to temp but we :sex: a lot. The fun is definitely in the trying. However I knew that I ovulated late from past cycles. I don't ovate until cD21-23.

Do you always ovulate cd14-15?

Usually somewhere around 14-16 in the past but this is my second cycle after being on BCP for awhile. but I haven't actually temped to be certain. I'm thinking I probably will next cycle if I don't get a BFP this time.

Usually somewhere around 14-16 in the past but this is my second cycle after being on BCP for awhile. but I haven't actually temped to be certain. I'm thinking I probably will next cycle if I don't get a BFP this time.

I can't recommend it enough. Especially vaginal temping. My shift was much more clear.

Am I correct in assuming it's just like oral temping only...not? Is just the tip ok, does it need to go way up in there? lol

Am I correct in assuming it's just like oral temping only...not? Is just the tip ok, does it need to go way up in there? lol

Yes. I insert it just far enough that I know I am not taking the temperature if the room. I usually light rest it against the vaginal walls. If you look at my last cycle it was really clear versus the first cycle if my charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->