May BFP please

Im going to try and wait till friday to see if af shows, I also had very light pink spotting lastnight at 10dpo, not much at all just like the spotting on 8dpo. My boobs have been sore since the day of ovulation, should have gone by now. Enlarged bumps on aerola, mainly left one. Sudden painful lower abdomen cramps, short. if af doesnt show Friday ill test because my cycles are 28 days like clockwork.

Fingers xd Jessie xxx

Well if ff friend was right then AF is due Wednesday :shrug: if I'm right I have another week :grr:

Beachyfeelin, the monitor tracks your hormone levels in your pee to help pin point ovulation, my gynaecologist app has been put back a mth too :(

I feel completely normal at 8dpo :( slightly increased cm and tingly boobs, but nothing exciting! With timing of bds this month I'm not too hopeful!
Good luck to everyone!

Well I'm banking on AF arriving soon :( mahoosive temp drop today

Im not sure what to think. I keep having sudden strong cramps that fade after a few seconds. Very different from af cramps. But my nipples are still very sore, they look different. Wonder if af will show her face Friday, its a waiting game of torture.

I already hate this cycle!! I am CD12 today and last night I was having AF type cramps for a while....really annoying as I've never had them mid cycle before. I'm not sure if this is Ovulation related (usually ovulate CD12 or CD13) but to top it off I'm not sure my temp this AM is accurate. I woke at 4AM to pee (not too uncommon) and then woke up a little before 6AM to temp and noticed I left my thermometer in the bathroom. So I had to walk there to get it before I temped. Not far, only about 6 steps away.

I'm shocked my temp is so low considering all the movement. But who knows. I hate when things fall apart like this around what would be possible O time!!! Grrr I've also had really high pre-O temps this time around and I'm not sure why.

I would say today is O day, but my OPK's yesterday were negative (did them at 2PM and 9PM). I guess it's possible I just missed the serge or the OPK's were crap...but. Going to BD tonight just in case!

yep defoo get :sex: it could be ovulation temp dip :happydance:

Good luck everyone!!

Beachy it's stressful isn't it! I literally only temped from about cd14 until I knew I'd oved this cycle and then stopped and even that was bad enough, wondering everyday what any temp shift meant!

Jessie I hope they are good signs! When will you test?

Sorry about the dip lintu, did af arrive? What cd/dpo are you on?

I'm 7dpo today. X

Since yesterday I have veins showing up across my boobs which has never happened to me. If af doesnt show Friday, ill test then or Saturday.

Temp back up today, CD27, I'm normally 31, so I'm hoping it was implantation dip

My OPK yesterday at 2pm was negative as well, but darker than the days prior. I have one OPK left for today, and I'm kind of hoping that its lighter. I would think if I did one last night it would have been positive.

I've had some stabbing pains this morning, my temp is starting to go back up, and my cervix was in SHOW position this morning. Really hoping I ended up O'ing in the middle of the night. Only time will tell I guess!

For ladies that know - how long is your cervix in the SHOW position before you ovulate? And how long after?

No may :bfp: for me 😢 AF got me, gutted iv ordered a clear blue fertility monitor

Sorry lintu, I'd like to get one of those perhaps if this doesn't work out this time either…

x

Hoping for a May BFP but not holding out much hope since it's only our 2nd cycle and we had a chemical last month.

CD9 today. Will hopefully ovulate around CD 17/18. Will be taking OPK's from CD10.

Cd 12 for me. I'm gearing up to O soon. High fertility on Clearblue advanced digital OPK.

Can I join? We will be doing a little ttc this month.Not going to the extremes though.I will ovulate on the 20th(hopefully) and test on DD birthday May 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->