May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hi ladies!!

CD 14 for me and today has cleared up the confusion over the OPKs yesterday. All brands back to negative and i have strong ovulation pains on my left side, so i guess im ovulating!!! :happydance:

The thing thats worrying me is i only ever get ovulation pains every other cycle and always on my left hand side. Last cycle i didnt ovulate, nor the one before i got pregnant (back in November). Would i be right in thinking that only one of my ovaries work???? If thats the case this is my only chance for 2 months which is crap!!! :growlmad:

Mercedes - I bet you'll get a positive OPK in the next few days if you have a 30 day cycle. Keep BDing to make sure youre covered!!! x x

Its very exciting that alot of us are cycling together!! I cant wait to hear about all our BFPs in 2-3weeks time!!! :thumbup:

Good luck and 100's, 1000's and millions of :dust: and strong :spermy: for all!!!!

x x x x :hugs:

I'm not sure my dear.. are you temping to help know if you're O'ing or not?? How do you know for sure you are not?? It certainly sounds like there might be an issue but I don't know. If this is the case~ you should ask your OB for Clomid or Femara which will stimulate your ovaries and help you out possibly!

I don't EVER get O pains.. the only time I ever did was when I took Clomid in January and then it was clear as day!

I hope everything IS ok.. but I might consider getting a checkup so they can find out for sure if that is the case! :hugs:

Looks like I'm joining you ladies.

After finding out about my MMC at the beginning of March and my D&C March 16th, AF has finally returned. Not sure when I'll be OV this time, so I'm buying more OPKs so I have plenty! Not even sure of my cycle length, since my first cycle off the pill it was 35 days, then I got pregnant the next cycle. So, we'll be doing lots of OPKs and lots of BDing!

really sorry for your MMC dearie ((hugs)) there r some girls here including myself who also had either an MMC or a MC. its not an easy journey but made easier with ladies here to cheer us on :) ((hugs)) we are cheering u on too Tweak! :) we r in this tgt! :D

Hi everyone!
I am barely awake, but wanted to stop in and say hi! I'm FINALLY beginning to ovulate...but my in-laws have thrown a curve into our baby-making. They invited us to MExico in March of next year. So, I would either be pregnant, or have an 8 week old if we conceived this month. Sigh...I guess this is one of those things where I need to give to God b/c I have no control over it. Plus, I really don't want to plan our family-making around Mexico...but I love the beach and free booze! Again...sigh

Holly~so glad to hear you have some good baby-making eggs ready to be released! HOpe it's your month!!!

Everyone else... :flower:

Hi everyone!
I am barely awake, but wanted to stop in and say hi! I'm FINALLY beginning to ovulate...but my in-laws have thrown a curve into our baby-making. They invited us to MExico in March of next year. So, I would either be pregnant, or have an 8 week old if we conceived this month. Sigh...I guess this is one of those things where I need to give to God b/c I have no control over it. Plus, I really don't want to plan our family-making around Mexico...but I love the beach and free booze! Again...sigh

Holly~so glad to hear you have some good baby-making eggs ready to be released! HOpe it's your month!!!

Everyone else... :flower:

oooooh that sounds FUN!!!! I would say just to "wing it" and go with whatever happens.. it will sort itself out regardless! I know what you mean though.. I thought about scheduling a little "one year wedding anniversary" trip in October.. but then with all this TTC~ I feel like I sort of am being indecisive about actually PLANNING a trip! But if I was invited- I'd go! :thumbup:

I hope it's your month too my dear!! :hugs:

cd13 for me.. still a negative OPK which I figured.. got my BDing in last night :thumbup: Now we just need some + OPK's (even better- BFP's :haha:)

Hello all, dimples-am sure all will work out whatever you decide. I'm on cd11 now and getting pains on r hand side! Still thinking I'll o on Thursday. So far have dtd on cd8 and cd10, will get a few more in to cover both sides of o. Hoping results will be in at charing cross tmrw-fxd for a zero.xxx

Hi ladies!!

CD 14 for me and today has cleared up the confusion over the OPKs yesterday. All brands back to negative and i have strong ovulation pains on my left side, so i guess im ovulating!!! :happydance:

The thing thats worrying me is i only ever get ovulation pains every other cycle and always on my left hand side. Last cycle i didnt ovulate, nor the one before i got pregnant (back in November). Would i be right in thinking that only one of my ovaries work???? If thats the case this is my only chance for 2 months which is crap!!! :growlmad:

Mercedes - I bet you'll get a positive OPK in the next few days if you have a 30 day cycle. Keep BDing to make sure youre covered!!! x x

Its very exciting that alot of us are cycling together!! I cant wait to hear about all our BFPs in 2-3weeks time!!! :thumbup:

Good luck and 100's, 1000's and millions of :dust: and strong :spermy: for all!!!!

x x x x :hugs:

I'm not sure my dear.. are you temping to help know if you're O'ing or not?? How do you know for sure you are not?? It certainly sounds like there might be an issue but I don't know. If this is the case~ you should ask your OB for Clomid or Femara which will stimulate your ovaries and help you out possibly!

I don't EVER get O pains.. the only time I ever did was when I took Clomid in January and then it was clear as day!

I hope everything IS ok.. but I might consider getting a checkup so they can find out for sure if that is the case! :hugs:

Hi!! Yeah i do temp but only since MC. No temp rise last month or positive OPK, but i did the cycle before and waiting for the rise this cycle.

I think if im not pregant this cycle ill go and get myself checked out. Its only since TTC that ive even wondered why i get symptoms one month and not the other....Hopefully everything will be ok or thet can give me something to sort it out!!

Thanks for your response, as always you are wonderful at responding to the ladies on here's questions!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies...

CD15 now for me, quite crampy and hot and hoping my temps shift over the next few days!! Back to work today as well after the Easter break so im ready for bed already! ha!! Roll on half term!!

dimples - I totally understand your dilemma. Were wanting to book a holiday but cant decide where, when etc just 'in case' im pregnant!! TBH ill take a baby over a holiday any day!!

X X

Hey girls. Hope you are all ok and those mid cycle are BDing like crazy!! I'm STILL in the 2WW - blimey time is dragging! AF due Saturday and will test Sunday 1st May if she doesn't appear. Can't decide if I am imgaining symptoms or if they are are really there! Really hoping for that BFP as could do with some good news. What with our MMC in March and my brother finding out he needs major heart surgery (he's only 37) it's been a rubbish couple of months.

Hi ladies. :flower:

Cd12 for me today... I can't believe how fast time goes before ovulation and then you enter the 2wtw (two week time warp)!

Hoping to DTD again tonight, managed last night and there was a definite faint line on opk this afternoon so looks like LH surge is round the corner! I'll be so chuffed if I ovulate tomorrow or thursday as that would be right on schedule and make me feel much better about how my body is doing post mc. :thumbup:

I'm absolutely exhausted this evening though so DTD is not top of my list at the moment - perhaps some strawberries and icecream would help?? Mmmmmmm.

Big :hugs: and tons of :dust: to you all...... x

Rachel- I'm also very ready for half term, amazing seeing as it's first day bk!

Eve fizzio- the tww must be horrible, I've never thought about it until this month so sure it'll be horrible!! Am going to try my hardest to not symptom spot as feel pregnant most days when I think hard enough!!!

I'm also shattered Hanskiz, first day bk to work today and it's taken it out of me! Wanted to dtd again tonight but doubt it'll happen, hoping tmrw and fri will cover all aspects?!?
Love and luck to all ladies.xxx

Eve fizzio- the tww must be horrible, I've never thought about it until this month so sure it'll be horrible!! Am going to try my hardest to not symptom spot as feel pregnant most days when I think hard enough!!!

I'm also shattered Hanskiz, first day bk to work today and it's taken it out of me! Wanted to dtd again tonight but doubt it'll happen, hoping tmrw and fri will cover all aspects?!?

Ha!! And a 3 day week!! Anyone would think we dont get any holidays!!! :haha:

Im shattered but still determined to DTD again tonight, think my fertile window is about to close so need to give it as good a shot as i can.....

Fingers crossed i dont fall asleep!!! :dohh: x x

Rachel~ I think I'm the same way- I noticed A LOT more about my body now that I am TTC. It's actually pretty incredible that there ARE so many signs if you're just paying attention and looking for them! :)

Fizzo~ I give you A LOT of credit for waiting for AF to be late! I don't have the patience! the minute I am about 10 DPO- I test! I hope you get some good news my dear!

Hanskiz~ I'll be curious to see if we O on the same day! I hope so! :happydance: I was sooooooooooooooo tired to :sex: last night. I actually fell asleep and my DH woke me up~ I'm so proud of him! :thumbup: I told him earlier in the day so I'm glad he took the initiative! And all this ice cream talk!!!! YUM!!

I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!! :sleep: I think I slept like 4-5 hours max last night and all this past week I haven't slept good from the medication I was given. BOO! I need some SERIOUS shut eye! I have a dentist appt. bright and early tomorrow so I can't sleep in then .. and Maybe Thursday or Friday the IUI.. and then a final exam this weekend- no time for sleep!!!

I felt a little down today- it's WAY too easy to slip into feeling like that! :dohh:

And ya know- can I just say -its kiiiiiiiiiinda is frustrating having to hold my pee twice a day for a few hours for the OPK's! I'm crossing my legs right now! :haha:

Hello ladies,
I don't think we will dtd tonight! Grrr quite annoyed!!

Feeling good, planning a street party for the royal wedding Friday (not that im to concerned about the actual wedding!) but should be a fun evening

Hope you are all well xx

I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!! :sleep: I think I slept like 4-5 hours max last night and all this past week I haven't slept good from the medication I was given. BOO! I need some SERIOUS shut eye! I have a dentist appt. bright and early tomorrow so I can't sleep in then .. and Maybe Thursday or Friday the IUI.. and then a final exam this weekend- no time for sleep!!!

I felt a little down today- it's WAY too easy to slip into feeling like that! :dohh:

And ya know- can I just say -its kiiiiiiiiiinda is frustrating having to hold my pee twice a day for a few hours for the OPK's! I'm crossing my legs right now! :haha:

Man, when are you going to be able to rest? I hope you have a little time after the exam to take a nap at least.

I went to Target and got some baby aspirin (mine was expired!) and guaifenesin. I am focused and prepared! Also went in for the blood draw, so I'll know tomorrow whether I'm back at 0. I can't imagine it not being down, since it has been a week and it dropped so much last time they tested.

Sorry you were feeling down. Things will get easier. Once you go in for the IUI, you can stop worrying about the timing and just know that you did everything you could. Of course, then you'll be in the TWW which comes with its own fun. But you'll be one step closer. :haha:

Woody~ why no BD?? Just tired?? The party sounds fun!!! :)

Little Bird~ ((SIGH)) I think I forgot what sleep is! I literally think the last time I slept decently was @ the hospital about 2 weeks ago! It takes it's toll- which is probably why I feel a little down too- sleep deprivation! That's awesome that you got some baby making goods and you're ready to go! :thumbup: FX'd tightly for you that everything is pretty much back to normal after your blood draw and that you can start fresh with this new cycle!

2ww and fun..... hmmm.. well... it would be fun if I knew it ended in a BFP! :haha:

I'm feeling low today. Probably just tired but still rubbish. Just wishing none of this had happened, and worrying I'm never going to conceive again. The usual stuff. :cry:

Woody~ why no BD?? Just tired?? The party sounds fun!!! :)

Little Bird~ ((SIGH)) I think I forgot what sleep is! I literally think the last time I slept decently was @ the hospital about 2 weeks ago! It takes it's toll- which is probably why I feel a little down too- sleep deprivation! That's awesome that you got some baby making goods and you're ready to go! :thumbup: FX'd tightly for you that everything is pretty much back to normal after your blood draw and that you can start fresh with this new cycle!

2ww and fun..... hmmm.. well... it would be fun if I knew it ended in a BFP! :haha:

Hubby is tired and has a sore mouth he has been complaint about for a few days so not feeling himself
I actually took a look at it this evening and it looks terribly painful! He's going to see his doctor tommorrow as im sure it's infected, looks kinda like a few abscess/ ulcers on the roof of his mouth
Poor guy! And here's me moaning lol
Don't ovulate for a few days yet (maybe even more!!) and we dtd Sunday anyway....

Well...that's that. The TWW has officially begun for me! Goodbye coach (my DH)...hope our team wins and I'm carrying a little raspberry when you come back!! :cry:

BTW: I put in a softcup after we had sex. Never did this before...any of you ladies? Hoping it helps! :dust:

Well...that's that. The TWW has officially begun for me! Goodbye coach (my DH)...hope our team wins and I'm carrying a little raspberry when you come back!! :cry:

BTW: I put in a softcup after we had sex. Never did this before...any of you ladies? Hoping it helps! :dust:

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP this cycle! I haven't used soft cups before. Is it specific to TTC or is it supposed to be used for menstruation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->