May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Wow, thank you for providing the link to that! I started thinking I would test CM during the month of April, but had an early MC. So the idea of CM continuum makes a lot of sense, just haven't seen it at work during a regular cycle since reading up on it. It's amazing what you find on YouTube. Helpful stuff, but still it's funny that this lives in the same place as "Charlie Bit My Finger". :haha:

I like having more than one sign tell me where I was in my cycle. This month, I'm doing OPK and temping and CM (although I'm still not too experienced with that). Hopefully all three of those things will give me the same information about my ovulation day. I'm a scientist at heart.

I'm with you on this... I don't temp but I monitor cm and been using opk's since mc. I've got PG twice when only DTD once in a cycle and that was using cm as a tool. First time to get PG, second time (mc) was an accident as I caught the end of it - probably actually DTD on ov day!! I thought the EWCM had gone and so thought I would be not fertile!! I know better now.

I love the scientific aspect of it. I find it fascinating finding out how my body works and looking for all the signs. :thumbup:

Thank you ladies.
Littlebird, have just read your journal, am glad you are down to your zero, sounds like you've had a rough time of it. Fxd for some happiness.
So cycle buddies Hanskiz!!! This is a bfp month for sure!xxx

Yes, I'm with you on screaming from the rooftops. That zero is great news. It feels so good being back on track.

HSG got rescheduled for Tuesday, but it will be ok. I'm just so happy that things are moving forward. If this cycle is another MC or AF comes, it will be a disappointment but at least we're trying new things and crossing stuff off the list. And I know that the FS is doing everything she can to make sure we're getting the best chance at this. They're amazing. I just keep thinking that all the things that were stacked against me are falling away!

BFPs for everyone!

Thanks for that link Rachel! :thumbup:

I just talked to my sister who is a Nurse Practitioner at an oncology clinic in NY.. she actually prescribes Femara for breast cancer patients and knows a lot about it .. she said that Femara can actually dry you up down there.. which I guess is what's accounting for my lack of EWCM. I'm glad I at least have a reason for that- I knew Clomid did that- but I didn't know that Femara did. Still no closer to + OPK yet.. :nope: BUT- we'll see what happens. Guess it's just one of those screwy things after my body was put through that whole mess!

dimplesmagee

Lol, I know it's funny.. I was laying in bed the other night thinking about how we all tell each other when we have sex and whatnot. :haha: But yes~ I am excited for you!!!!!! that's awesome!!! I'm glad your thyroid is normal and I hope that it eases up for you! And definitely give the vitamin b12 a whirl to see if it helps at all! :hugs:

No dtd yesterday either!!! Ahhhh!!
DH is poorly though so can't be too moody about it!

No bd since Sunday!!! At least I'm not due to ov until sat so suppose were still in the running!!

Today is OV day!! I am trying to keep an image in my head of all these eager little :spermy: in my tube ambushing that egg!! :haha:

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of us entering that tortuous TWW!!

:hugs: all around. We deserve it!

Today is OV day!! I am trying to keep an image in my head of all these eager little :spermy: in my tube ambushing that egg!! :haha:

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of us entering that tortuous TWW!!

:hugs: all around. We deserve it!

Good luck!!!!

Should be o day for me too mercedes!!!! Good luck to you, Hanskiz and Holly- anyone else o soon that I missed?
We dtd last night and going for tmrw and sun also just in case I o late. I don't temp or use opk, just go by o pain and ewcm, both of which I have today.

Sorry oh is I'll woody, you still have time though, so hope he gets better soon.

I agree Holly, I was chuckling at dimples comment then realising how much we all tell each other, it took me a while to openly post stuff like that but you're all such lovely ladies, I feel comfortable chatting to you-and full of information that I don't have!

Good luck ladies.xxx

It's ov day for me too!! I'm hoping the opks confirm it - although I'm tempted to just go with it and try and DTD today and tomorrow and Saturday if we can manage it!!

Not looking forward to the 2 week time warp mind!! Must keep super busy!

:hugs: and :dust:

+ opk!!! Yay!

It's all working out properly this cycle. All I have to do now is get PG!! We'll be DTD tonight for sure. Really glad we managed last night now!

I can't believe it all actually has come together this cycle - the EWCM the +opk the timing - it's all spot on! I don't know why I'm so surprised. I guess after being told about retained products last cycle I figured this one would be a bit wonky. I'm glad it's not - even if I don't manage a bfp at least I know I'm back to normal.

Loads of :dust: to everyone... roll on the 2 week time warp.

Have had positive OPK's for 2 days , But ive also had 5 positive HPT's all done in one day ! About to go to bed here and take one with FMU will update you ladies

Can i join i am 1DPO today managed it 3 times so hping that was enough to catch the bean. hate the 2WW trying not go mad with symptom spotting i am moving house though so glad that i have packed my PG tests not going to unpack them till the very last so no early testing lol. good luck ladies x

Have had positive OPK's for 2 days , But ive also had 5 positive HPT's all done in one day ! About to go to bed here and take one with FMU will update you ladies

Wow! How long since your last AF?

+ opk!!! Yay!

It's all working out properly this cycle. All I have to do now is get PG!! We'll be DTD tonight for sure. Really glad we managed last night now!

I can't believe it all actually has come together this cycle - the EWCM the +opk the timing - it's all spot on! I don't know why I'm so surprised. I guess after being told about retained products last cycle I figured this one would be a bit wonky. I'm glad it's not - even if I don't manage a bfp at least I know I'm back to normal.

Loads of :dust: to everyone... roll on the 2 week time warp.

So glad that everything is coming together for you. At least you won't be second-guessing yourself during the 2WW. But if you find your mind going crazy, come back and read this post and you'll remember that the timing was so right it is meant to be! Good luck!

Hope everything turns out ok! I saw those lines too. You're not seeing things.

Can i join i am 1DPO today managed it 3 times so hping that was enough to catch the bean. hate the 2WW trying not go mad with symptom spotting i am moving house though so glad that i have packed my PG tests not going to unpack them till the very last so no early testing lol. good luck ladies x

Welcome and good luck! I love that you're playing mind tricks on yourself to prevent early testing! I'm so bad during the 2WW. Maybe I can find some things to occupy my mind so that I'm not driving my family crazy.

still the symptom spotting though can't back that away unforunately lol. I never tel lmy OH about all the early testing and symptom spotting he will think i have lost it totally lol

still the symptom spotting though can't back that away unforunately lol. I never tel lmy OH about all the early testing and symptom spotting he will think i have lost it totally lol

Ditto!
My OH would think I'd really lost the plot if I told him even half of what I'm thinking in the 2ww.
To be fair I've only had one 2ww where I didn't get a bfp at the end (last cycle) and it was him that thought I was PG not me!! I KNEW I wasn't but he was convinced I was... Men hey - they know nothing!!!

Good luck.... I'm a day behind you so we can 'not' symptom spot together!

:hugs: and tons of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->