May BFP - roll up roll up!!

wow ruskie!! Hope it is the start of an :bfp:

I am 4 days away from being done with my 2ww and able to test so excited.

Wow ladies, lots gas gone on since this morning! Hello new ladies, how great we are all so close. I'm due to o today and have dtd every other day for a week, will go again tmrw and sun.
However...
Spanner in the works- got a call from hosp to say I finally have my surgery date for a femoral hernia I've had for over a year, and it's Tuesday! If I'm lucky enough to catch my egg this weekend how will the anaerhetic effect it? I know it won't have implated so shouldn't get any blood but I'm worried this will ruin my chances this month?
Any thoughts ladies?xx

So no sex tonight (we were told to abstain to build up the sperm some) but IUI in the AM!!!!! I *AM* excited! Finnnnnnnnnnnally! I've been waiting for this day almost 3 months now since the miscarriage. Gosh~ I can't believe it's been almost that long since I found out I was losing the baby.

Loads and loads of dust for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news Holly!! I'm really glad you don't have to hang around - keeps you on the same schedule as us too!!!

Good luck with the IUI - FX'd it all works beautifully. Remember how much this is going to up your odds!!

:hugs: and :dust:

Sorry Holly, forgot to say- fantastic news- very very exciting times.xxxx

Wow ladies, lots gas gone on since this morning! Hello new ladies, how great we are all so close. I'm due to o today and have dtd every other day for a week, will go again tmrw and sun.
However...
Spanner in the works- got a call from hosp to say I finally have my surgery date for a femoral hernia I've had for over a year, and it's Tuesday! If I'm lucky enough to catch my egg this weekend how will the anaerhetic effect it? I know it won't have implated so shouldn't get any blood but I'm worried this will ruin my chances this month?
Any thoughts ladies?xx

I'm not sure... I think as long as it's pre implantation - which it almost definitely will be - there is no risk of anything happening. Before the egg implants it's just floating free and not attached to you or your bloodstream so in theory it can't be damaged. Don't quote me on this I'm just going on what I understand of the process!!

I think it would be wise to get it sorted regardless as if you do conceive this cycle - and even if you don't - it's better to be in tip top physical condition for pregnancy.

Good luck....

:hugs: and :dust:

I've been having some pretty full on ov cramps today... Much worse than last cycle. I'm hoping that it's a good sign but ooowwwweeeeee!

I'm really over excited this cycle!! I think it's because so many of us are ovulating on the same day - it feels like a really good omen, you know???

Am I just a crazy lady all by myself here!?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I agree Hanskiz~ it *HAS* to be a good sign that we all are ovulating about the same time.

So who wants to get the first BFP?? :haha:

Cornish~ What Hanskiz says is right.. until the baby implants which is 7-10DPO, you don't share anything with the baby so I think you are going to be just fine! I definitely don't think it will ruin your chances any! :hugs:

:munch:

Remember my Doritos comment from last month??

Well, :munch: :munch: :munch: let's hope they help bc I've just eaten WAY too many!!! :rofl:

Cool Ranch doritos- good stuff!!!:thumbup:

Thank you Hanskiz and Holly, that is what I thought. Can't take away those spermies now anyway!!!

I'm super super excited this cycle Hanskiz!!!!! Also getting very strong cramps and aches low down.xxx

Wowza can we say OVULATION!?!?!?!?!? A vast majority of us are right in the same window here! While I haven't gotten a + OPK yet~ I went to the fertility doctor and they are going to induce ovulation today for me.

From my journal~

there are 2 good follicles in there he said~ one almost 20mm and the other 15-16mm... He told me about 50% of the time he has to trigger ovulation with people who take the Femara and I'm one of them! If I don't get my + OPK by tonight~ I have here in my hands "Novarel 10,000 units" and I have to inject myself tonight and then go in for the IUI in the morning! I *AM* glad I don't have to wait around

So no sex tonight (we were told to abstain to build up the sperm some) but IUI in the AM!!!!! I *AM* excited! Finnnnnnnnnnnally! I've been waiting for this day almost 3 months now since the miscarriage. Gosh~ I can't believe it's been almost that long since I found out I was losing the baby.

Loads and loads of dust for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed...I'm so excited for you!! :dust: How awesome would it be if we all had little Baby New Years????

oooooooh yes!!!I'm not patient about waiting though .. so I'd want to only wait til like 10-11DPO MAX! :haha:

I think I proved myself utterly useless at the waiting game last cycle!! I was hoping (back when I was on cd1 and full of good intentions) of waiting until May 13th which would be the day after af is due :rofl: like that would EVER happen!!

I'll be POAS by next weekend guaranteed!!

How soon can you get a bfp??? I dont know much about this!!!

Speaking of impatient.... just checked (I can never resist this) what my EDD would be if I get my bfp this cycle. It's January 19th 2012. It's not a meaningful date to me at all but I like the sound of it!!!

Sounds like a lovely date Hanskiz. I can see this tww is not going to be easy!!x

How soon can you get a bfp??? I dont know much about this!!!

It all depends on implantation - hCG starts to show up around 2-3 days after implantation (on average) so implantation at 7 dpo could result in a bfp at 9dpo and so on.

With my loss I got implantation spotting at 5dpo. I didn't test until 10dpo and it was inconclusive until I bought a FRER at 12dpo.

You do hear of people getting bfp's really early sometimes but it's not possible until implantation and that is usually between 6-12 dpo.

Sounds like a lovely date Hanskiz. I can see this tww is not going to be easy!!x

2ww is going to be a total NIGHTMARE!!! Time will stand still, we will be symptom spotting like hypochondriacs and POAS from about 3dpo!!

I'm losing it already and I'm not even there yet!

:rofl::rofl:

Ah of course, that's where I always get confused, with the implantation wait. Btw, just did mine and it came up as 19th jan!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->