May BFP - roll up roll up!!

he he lol well this year my symptom spotting has been spot on lst month due to eptopic recovery we weren't trying but still symptom spotted anyway crazy! i know i will we can try and keep each other sane lol

Oh my goodness I'm ovulating today also!!! Can't believe so many of us are having the big O today!!! It's so funny ive been smiling all day imagining the sperm waiting to pounce on the egg, it's lovely to know someone else thinks the same!!!!

We can all be 2ww buddies!!! :)!!!!

Today is cd 14 for me, we bd cd 12 (pm), cd 13(am), and won't be able to bd until tonight when hubby finishes work!!!! Eeeeeek I'm so excited!!!

IM ALSO so EXCITED that other women who are ttc after a loss have O'd on the same day as I have!!! I know it sounds strange but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world going through all this, and it's so comforting to know othersbare going through it too!!!

This is going to be the best TWW EVER ( positive thinking much??!! Lol) and I cant wait to see all those lovely bfps coming our way!!!!

Lots of baby dust xoxoxo

Oh my goodness I'm ovulating today also!!! Can't believe so many of us are having the big O today!!! It's so funny ive been smiling all day imagining the sperm waiting to pounce on the egg, it's lovely to know someone else thinks the same!!!!

Today is cd 14 for me, we bd cd 12 (pm), cd 13(am), and won't be able to bd until tonight when hubby finishes work!!!! Eeeeeek I'm so excited!!!

IM ALSO so EXCITED that other women who are ttc after a loss have O'd on the same day as I have!!! I know it sounds strange but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world going through all this, and it's so comforting to know othersbare going through it too!!!

This is going to be the best TWW EVER ( positive thinking much??!! Lol) and I cant wait to see all those lovely bfps coming our way!!!!

Lots of baby dust xoxoxo

It is very exciting!!!

Cd14 for me too. We DTD cd 11 and cd13... Gonna go tonight and tomorrow too - that should cover it!!

I'm feeling really good about this month... I think the fact that there are so many of us ovulating on the same day can only be a good sign!!!

Next we all have to decide when we will test!

:dust:

CRC25 - You're halfway through the 2WW! Fingers crossed that AF stays away and you are telling us about your BFP in a week.

Cornish - I know how you feel. Back to zero is a good place to be. A fresh start. Good luck with the upcoming ovulation and BD.

Hanskiz - Looks like you'll be ovulating really soon. Good luck, catch that egg! I'll be doing OPK this cycle, it was kinda fun when I did it back in March, but I was only testing once a day. Poor Holly, she tests more often than that. I like having more than one sign tell me where I was in my cycle. This month, I'm doing OPK and temping and CM (although I'm still not too experienced with that). Hopefully all three of those things will give me the same information about my ovulation day. I'm a scientist at heart.

Thank you! fingers crossed this month! I have been receiving acupuncture and he says my body is fully ready just waiting for it to happen and its been 8 months since my m/c so im so ready mentally! lol.... just dont want to give up on the natural method yet but my dh isnt getting any younger.lol... hopefully God will answer my prayers this month and I wont have to worry about it! lol.... good luck to you this month!

Lots of baby dust xoxoxo

It is very exciting!!!

Cd14 for me too. We DTD cd 11 and cd13... Gonna go tonight and tomorrow too - that should cover it!!

I'm feeling really good about this month... I think the fact that there are so many of us ovulating on the same day can only be a good sign!!!

Next we all have to decide when we will test!

Woooo!!!! We are even bd'ing the same days too...well close enough!!!! Hehe

Yes Hun I definitely think it's going to be a good month for us all!!!

I am so glad I stumbled across this thread!!! I cant wait to read all the updates from everyone!!! It's gonna be great!!!

Xoxoxo

It#s CD 18 for me ovulated CD17 i have a 33day cycle so going to try and hold out testing till the 9th of may i would be 2 days late then. It is good to have so many people in the same boat not crazy for thinking it is just you. fairy dust to us all for a Jan baby x

I'm due 2 weeks today - 12th May... I'd like to think I'll hold out testing until Friday 13th but it's unlikely. I'll almost certainly be testing by next weekend so 10 dpo or so (8th - 9th May). Especially if I have any symptoms.

Patience is NOT my strong point!!!

FX'd for all of us.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its cycle day 23 for me today... Af due one week from today! oh the 2ww is more work then the actual bding! haha! kidding. Nothing going on over here, just having sore/ sensitive nipples which I never have but is also a sign that af is on her way :( praying she stays away! pretty please stay away af!!!!! Good luck to everyone in the 2ww :)

Its cycle day 23 for me today... Af due one week from today! oh the 2ww is more work then the actual bding! haha! kidding. Nothing going on over here, just having sore/ sensitive nipples which I never have but is also a sign that af is on her way :( praying she stays away! pretty please stay away af!!!!! Good luck to everyone in the 2ww :)

FX'd for you!!! You're so close to knowing now.....

:dust::dust:

Lol there's no way I'll be able to hold out testing until 12th may lol!!

I have a FIFTY pack of ic hpt's that'll I'll be whipping out around 8th may....

I can't wait to start testing!! Who am I kidding I'll prob be poas in a few days!!! Don't know why I do it to myself but I can't help it!! Lol

I've also got a double pack of frer hot, so will save them if I get faint positives on the ic!

Ohhh I'm so excited!!! Don't know how I'm gonna get through these next few weeks!!!
I'm going to visit friends in england on 5th may for a week....DH isnt coming it's just me staying with his cousin and his wife and son...I can't wait but if I get a bfp its gonna kill me cos I don't want to tell DH over the phone.... I guess if I do get my bfp I'll tell him I've got an amazing present to bring home for him!!! Hehehe

I'm just rambling now!!
Xoxoxo

not long for you to know keeping fingers crossed for you x

Yes Hun!! Not long for you to go now!!!

It sounds really positive that you have sore nipples this time when you normally don't get that!!! Fingers crossed this is bfp for you Hun!! And when you get your bfp that'll start the bfps flowing for the rest of us!!! Hehehe

Baby dust!! Xoxo

Lol there's no way I'll be able to hold out testing until 12th may lol!!

I have a FIFTY pack of ic hpt's that'll I'll be whipping out around 8th may....

I can't wait to start testing!! Who am I kidding I'll prob be poas in a few days!!! Don't know why I do it to myself but I can't help it!! Lol

I've also got a double pack of frer hot, so will save them if I get faint positives on the ic!

Ohhh I'm so excited!!! Don't know how I'm gonna get through these next few weeks!!!
I'm going to visit friends in england on 5th may for a week....DH isnt coming it's just me staying with his cousin and his wife and son...I can't wait but if I get a bfp its gonna kill me cos I don't want to tell DH over the phone.... I guess if I do get my bfp I'll tell him I've got an amazing present to bring home for him!!! Hehehe

I'm just rambling now!!
Xoxoxo

Snap!!

I have loads of IC's and will confirm any faint ones I might (FX'd) get with FRER too!!

Great minds think alike!

I'm already going crazy with the idea of having to wait... and I haven't even finished with the BDing yet... two more days to go until we can chill out, relax and start losing the plot in the 2 week time warp!!!

Crazy lady alert...

not long for you to know keeping fingers crossed for you x

Niamh your just ahead of me, you O'd yesterday!! Can't wait to hear about your bfp!!

Positive mental attitude all the way!! PMA!!!!!

Xoxoxo

Hahaha hanskiz!!!! So true,....we're not even out into the wild yet...aka the TWW!!! Lol

Seriously excited to see what the next two weeks brings us all though!!

I'm back to work tomorrow after a nice few days off.....I can smell bbqs cooking....making me so hungry....and this beautiful weather we re having is wonderful!!! All positive signs of good things happening to good people!! PMA!!!

Ohh can't wait till DH gets home I'm gonna jump on him!!! Lol
Xoxo

Yes Hun!! Not long for you to go now!!!

It sounds really positive that you have sore nipples this time when you normally don't get that!!! Fingers crossed this is bfp for you Hun!! And when you get your bfp that'll start the bfps flowing for the rest of us!!! Hehehe

Baby dust!! Xoxo

Im praying thats how it goes!!!! good luck to you this month! :)

Wowza can we say OVULATION!?!?!?!?!? A vast majority of us are right in the same window here! While I haven't gotten a + OPK yet~ I went to the fertility doctor and they are going to induce ovulation today for me.

From my journal~

there are 2 good follicles in there he said~ one almost 20mm and the other 15-16mm... He told me about 50% of the time he has to trigger ovulation with people who take the Femara and I'm one of them! If I don't get my + OPK by tonight~ I have here in my hands "Novarel 10,000 units" and I have to inject myself tonight and then go in for the IUI in the morning! I *AM* glad I don't have to wait around

So no sex tonight (we were told to abstain to build up the sperm some) but IUI in the AM!!!!! I *AM* excited! Finnnnnnnnnnnally! I've been waiting for this day almost 3 months now since the miscarriage. Gosh~ I can't believe it's been almost that long since I found out I was losing the baby.

Loads and loads of dust for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowza can we say OVULATION!?!?!?!?!? A vast majority of us are right in the same window here! While I haven't gotten a + OPK yet~ I went to the fertility doctor and they are going to induce ovulation today for me.

From my journal~

there are 2 good follicles in there he said~ one almost 20mm and the other 15-16mm... He told me about 50% of the time he has to trigger ovulation with people who take the Femara and I'm one of them! If I don't get my + OPK by tonight~ I have here in my hands "Novarel 10,000 units" and I have to inject myself tonight and then go in for the IUI in the morning! I *AM* glad I don't have to wait around

So no sex tonight (we were told to abstain to build up the sperm some) but IUI in the AM!!!!! I *AM* excited! Finnnnnnnnnnnally! I've been waiting for this day almost 3 months now since the miscarriage. Gosh~ I can't believe it's been almost that long since I found out I was losing the baby.

Loads and loads of dust for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Holly I am so excited for you honey!!!!you will be in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow morn!!! I'm sending you all the sticky positive baby dust vibes ever!!!!!

It reallllly made me laugh when you said wowza can we say OVULATION! Lol I know right!! It's crazy And wonderful and very positive!!! This is gonna be a great month and we will be sharing pics of our new year bubas!! Hehehe

Xoxo

Thanks Babybaba :hugs:

Yes, it's crazy.. I've read that women who talk a lot can have their menstrual cycles start to coincide.. so I wonder if that has affected any of us some??

I agree~ it's going to be a great month and I hope to see quite a few BFP's on here!!!!

I am on cd 20 now , Im not sure whats going on but what i am thinking is thats im hyperovulating this month , Its extremely rare but it does happen for me usually once a year . Basicly its where you ovulate twice in one month and sometimes it can be 2 weeks apart . Its possible i ovulated on cd 5 and caught the eggy . Retested this morning still another faint line like the other tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->