May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Ah of course, that's where I always get confused, with the implantation wait. Btw, just did mine and it came up as 19th jan!x

Yay!! I sooooooooooo hope we get to be bump buddies..

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!

I think I need to go and lie in a darkened room for a couple of hours! :haha:

Sounds like a lovely date Hanskiz. I can see this tww is not going to be easy!!x

2ww is going to be a total NIGHTMARE!!! Time will stand still, we will be symptom spotting like hypochondriacs and POAS from about 3dpo!!

I'm losing it already and I'm not even there yet!

:rofl::rofl:

bwhahahahahahaha YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP!!!!!!

We are going to be a bunch of moaners and whiners together in the 2ww!!! :rofl:

A darkened padded room I feel is necessary! Yes I can see this being a long two weeks! But I will enjoy your company every step of the way.xxx

My EDD would be 1/20/11 as I'm a day behind you ladies!! That sounds good to me :thumbup:

bwhahahahahahaha YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP!!!!!!

We are going to be a bunch of moaners and whiners together in the 2ww!!! :rofl:

Oh yes!! I'm looking forward to it... It'll be so much more fun being crazy moany whining ladies together!!

That darkened room is definitely beckoning......... :rofl:

A darkened padded room I feel is necessary! Yes I can see this being a long two weeks! But I will enjoy your company every step of the way.xxx

I think it may, in fact, be the longest 2 weeks in history!

Ladies - we are about to enter THE TWO WEEK TIME WARP (cue spooky music).... Love it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hugs:

So now we are officially crazy!!
How much more :sex: do people plan to fit in to catch eggs??

:rofl:

I have to abstain tonight for the IUI ...

but we will have sex tomorrow night and Saturday to make sure ALL bases are covered- you have 24 hours after the egg is released to catch it! Better too much than not enough!!

So now we are officially crazy!!
How much more :sex: do people plan to fit in to catch eggs??

Tonight and tomorrow for sure... If we're up to it then Saturday as well! Surely that'll be enough?? The last two pregnancies have both been from single DTD so I've never been so covered!! :winkwink:

Better too much than not enough!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I'd hate to feel I didn't try hard enough if I get a bfn this cycle. I think if I feel like I did the best I could then it'll be easier to accept that it just wasn't meant to be rather then because I was lazy!!

But obviously it's going to be a bfp so no need to worry about it!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Room for another positive O today??

Can not believe how many of us got the positive today!! Good luck to everyone :thumbup:
XxX

Room for another positive O today??

Can not believe how many of us got the positive today!! Good luck to everyone :thumbup:
XxX

Yay!!!!!

Glad you got your +opk!!

The more the merrier! This gets more exciting by the hour... I really must go and lie down, it's all too much! :rofl:

Brilliant neversaynever!! Welcome to the crazy world of the tww!
I plan to dtd as much as possible for the next 4 days as both me and oh are off and have surgery tues am!
Would live to be bump buddies with you wonderful ladies.xxx

Hanskiz you really are making me chuckle! You still taking honey and all other stuff?!

Hanskiz you really are making me chuckle! You still taking honey and all other stuff?!

I'm still drinking a lot of green tea with honey in it and taking my vitamins but nothing else. How about you?

Thanks ladies, wasn't expecting it so early I'm only CD11 and started testing yesterday :shrug: I was also convinced it wasn't a positive this morning but thought what the heck and did a digi and it was a smiley. I stood there shouting at my other OPK "you're not showing positive" and I was really cross as I could have missed it as had such a short surge last month. Tested again at 5pm and got strong positive on both so will be DTD for the next three days hopefully although OH has the flu :wacko:

Wish me luck in convincing him :haha:

Come on ladies BFP central needed

XxX

I'm still taking a pre natal, folic, baby aspirin with ts honey and I took soy cd3-7.
Neversaynever- jump oh!!!

I'm still taking a pre natal, folic, baby aspirin with ts honey and I took soy cd3-7.
Neversaynever- jump oh!!!

Wow! Good for you!

I really am going to go an lie down in a darkened room now but with my OH rather then on my own with a cold compress!

BFP here we come!

Good night ladies :flower:

Happy ovulation day to you all!!

I'm looking forward to your company in the 2 week wait. If we can't stay sane, then at least we can all lose the plot together!!

Sending you all truck loads of :dust:

xxx

I'm nearly at the end of my TWW when all you sound like you are about to enter it! It's been tough for me but trying to hold out to test on Sunday which is 1 day after AF due. Scared to test and get a BFN. Why oh why is this baby making and baking so complicated???!!! Oh and after thinking for the last umpteen years that I have a 28 day cycle, I have only just this evening been counting on all my fingers and toes and realised it is actually 29 :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->