May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Wow, there was a lot of reading to do!

Sounds like a lot you ladies are in the midst of Oing. Rachel~We are on the same CD. I think I O'd on Monday though, so CD 14.

Holly~Tomorrow's a big day huh?!

Had my Drs. appt. today. Dr. thinks it's my BP medications, so he's weaning me off of it. If it is my meds. he said I should start to feel better in about 2 weeks. He drew more blood though, checking on a few other things. But I'm glad it's something simple and I'm not going crazy! :)

Fizzio~way to hold out on testing!

Everyone is so positive today. :)

I'm nearly at the end of my TWW when all you sound like you are about to enter it! It's been tough for me but trying to hold out to test on Sunday which is 1 day after AF due. Scared to test and get a BFN. Why oh why is this baby making and baking so complicated???!!! Oh and after thinking for the last umpteen years that I have a 28 day cycle, I have only just this evening been counting on all my fingers and toes and realised it is actually 29 :dohh:

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Sooooo much dust for you!! :dust:

Let's get this thread started out right!!! :bfp: :dust:

Not tested today but think I just might tomorrow. That would be an April BFP though!!! So I would be a bit of fraud in here then. Might test but tell you on 1st so I am still legitimate :haha:

Not tested today but think I just might tomorrow. That would be an April BFP though!!! So I would be a bit of fraud in here then. Might test but tell you on 1st so I am still legitimate :haha:

I think we can handle an April bfp!! It'll give us all hope for the month ahead.

FX'd for you.

:dust:

Morning ladies.. :flower:

I'm in a lot of pain this morning. I'm really hoping it's ov pain because if it's not I'm worried!! It feels really really tight across my lower abdomen and kind of sharp. I normally get an ov twinge or two but this is unusual. I hope there is nothing wrong with me!!

DTD again last night and going for today too! OH is loving this TTC business!

Hope you all have a lovely day.....

:dust:

Morning my crazy friend, how are you today?!
Fizzio- an April bfp would be amazing!!! Fxd for you when you test.
Cd14 for me and unsure if I o test as still have cramps and ewcm- so maybe this cycle will be longer than last???
My pains are also quite strong Hanskiz, a real ache very low down with lots of twinges and pains on top, but I've had it for a few days now? Hoping o is just around the corner if not already happened. We have dtd on cd8, 10 and 12- going to add 14 and 16 to that and keep everything crossed!!

Good luck for today Holly.xxxxx

Opk still + so I'm guessing I actually will ovulate today. Correct me if that sounds wrong! No matter how much research I do into this whole business I still am slightly confused!

Pain is pretty bad still but I'm hoping that the longish surge and the pain are good signs. Will DTD tonight for sure and try to go tomorrow as well. I think next cycle we'll go every OTHER day!!

I'm a lot less crazy than yesterday (sobered by the pain) but still feeling really positive for this cycle.

I figure if we carry on DTD for a coupe of days it will make the 2ww shorter!!

:hugs: and :dust:

Will be lurking for a while ladies, I'm not in a good place right now but I'm really hoping for you all to have BFP's in May

XxX

Morning everyone
Royal wedding day!

Street party later and I will be having a drink or two, hope that doesn't affect anything! But I guess lots of babies are confirmed under the influence right?!??!

We dtd last night Yey! And hoping to stick to everyother day now until cd 23 ish because I don't know how long my cycle is gonna be!

I love the pma this thread has developed!!!!!

Hello all :flower:

Well the pain is beginning to subside now so I'm thinking that ov may well have happened. It's been about 30 hours since I detected the surge yesterday morning. I'll do another opk in a bit and if it's a negative I'll take that as ov having happened. I'm glad we DTD last night - that was optimun timing!!

I'm feeling a bit more apprehensive about this cycle now... Once we DTD tonight I think that will be all we can do this cycle and then the wait starts officially. I'm going to be a wreck in a few days!!

Any tips for how to make the time pass quicker gratefully received!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm totally a nervous wreck hanskiz..... I'm 1dpo..... And just don't know what to do with myself! Lol!!
I'm workin the next few days... Then off to visit friends in England... I'll be packing lots of ics with me, I'm laughing at the thought of me sneaking off to the loo to poas whilst there! Lol!

I will honestly be deastateddddd if I don't get a bfp!

But not much else I can do now but wait!!!

Fingers crossed girlies!!
When are we all starting to test!!!

Xoxo

AF is completely gone! After only 3 days of bleeding, it completely ended yesterday. Now on to getting my extra OPKs, and getting a BFP this cycle!

(I'm thinking extra positive thoughts this cycle!)

AF is completely gone! After only 3 days of bleeding, it completely ended yesterday. Now on to getting my extra OPKs, and getting a BFP this cycle!

(I'm thinking extra positive thoughts this cycle!)

I think my AF is going to be completely gone today too. It was much lighter than usual but still continued for 5 days... so I'm hoping that Super B-Complex and baby aspirin will help the lining to be nice and thick for my egg this cycle. I keep wondering whether a light period like this after MC really counts as CD1, but I'm going with it!

This is a fun part of the cycle, right? Stocking up on supplies and planning how to catch that egg. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP! What day do you plan on starting the OPKs?

Hahaha oh dear ladies I POAS this afternoon! Bfn of course! Lol

I feel like I'm going crazzzzyyyy!!! Hehehe

But at least I've satisfied an urge for today!

How are we all feeling today?
Xoxo

well its cd 24 for me today and my af is due either wed or thursday..... I broke today and tested but of course it was a bfn!!! Im having really sore nipples at night not sure if thats an af sign too.... never had that before... and im eating alot more than usual but that doesnt really mean anything either... lol.. the 2ww makes you go crazy! I feel so sad today after seeing the bfn.... Dh and I tried reallly hard this cycle and I just feel like its never going to work :( but Im not giving up til af shows her ugly face ones again!!!

Awww good luck CRC25!!! I think it's a good sign if your havin slightly different symptoms to other months!! I wish I was further along in the 2ww! I'm only 1dpo! And already poas! Bfn of course!!

But if af isn't due till wed/thur there's still loads of time to get your bfp this cycle!!!

Fingers crossed for you honey!!!
Xoxo

Awww good luck CRC25!!! I think it's a good sign if your havin slightly different symptoms to other months!! I wish I was further along in the 2ww! I'm only 1dpo! And already poas! Bfn of course!!

But if af isn't due till wed/thur there's still loads of time to get your bfp this cycle!!!

Fingers crossed for you honey!!!
Xoxo

Thank you!! im really hoping this is the cycle! yah your at least 1dpo thats a start! good luck to you this month!!! and yeah im glad im having some kind of symptom. and its like you hear so many women get BFP so early and then I test and of course a bfn....so im not testing again unless af is late!

But sure everyone is different... I guess that's what makes this whole ttc malarky so confusing and difficult!! As there's no sure fire yes or no answer until we've waited a bit!! Lol

I'm gettin so paranoid... I havE HEARTBURN!!! Which I never get....and then I think arghh it's just coincidence, there's no way it could be because of possible bfp as there wouldn't be any pregnancy hormones at all yet, and then I start to doubt myself on my o date and think maybe I'm further along than I think! Lol deary me so confusing eh!!

But I reallly hope it's good news for you Hun! You can start us off witha bfp!!

I hope holly is ok, she had her iui this morning! I've been thinking of her

Xoxo

Hello ladies :flower:

How is everyone doing?

Those of you in the later stages of 2ww - well done for not tearing your hair out!!

Those of you who are in early cycle days - congratulations on finishing with af!

Those of you mid cycle - the crazy ovulation posse - Still feeling positive? Still DTD?

I got my negative opk at around 2pm today after a + this morning. I'm thinking I actually ov'd sometime today so will be DTD tonight to cover it. Managed last night and Wednesday night and Monday - I'm feeling like we've probably done the best we can! :winkwink:

The pain has definitely subsided. It was at it's worst this morning and has worn off gradually since then. :thumbup:

So, after tonight it is officially into the long dark tunnel of the 2ww for me! Please try and help me stay sane! I have a feeling it may be a bit of a challenge but I'm hoping you lovely ladies can prevent me being institutionalised!! :haha:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Dimples~ I’m glad your doc has an idea of what it could be and I hope that coming off the meds helps you feel lots better!!!

Fizzio~ I think being a fraud would be a GOOD thing!! An April BFP is a good way to end the month and start May with!! :hugs: I can’t wait to hear your test results~ lots of dust!!!

Hanskiz~ based off of your posts, I would guess you ovulated today especially seeing that you O after the surge and also with you having cramps.
Neversaynever~ I’m sorry hun :( What’s on your mind??? Feel free to vent away here! That’s what we are here for!!

Woody~ I hope you’re having fun! I think DTD every other day is a great idea honestly and I pretty much did that this month too. Fx’d!

Babababa~ :rofl: You’re silly! I hope you get some great news while you sneak away to take advantage of those IC’s!!!

Tweak~ I’m glad AF left the building! Sprinkling some O dust for ya!!!

Littlebird~ I’d say since you are taking Clomid to start OPK’s around cd9.. Clomid can make you O early or late so it’s better to start early just in case! :hugs:

CRC25~ it’s still early hun.. especially if you’re not due til next week with AF. Fingers crossed for you big time my dear!!! Definitely don’t feel like it’s never going to work.. believe it and you will see it!

As for me~ I had my IUI this morning :happydance: There were 59 million swimmers in there which is GREAT. The last IUI in January worked and we had37 million- so I am hoping that we are successful again! My doc said he likes to see 20 million or more so we’re good to go on that! Praying at least one of the 2 eggs there are floating around in there finds itself being taken down by those sperm soldiers and making a baby!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->