May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Will do! Day 2 Clomid s/e are less pleasant than day 1. Feeling little stabby pains. Hope it's working!

As for me~ I had my IUI this morning :happydance: There were 59 million swimmers in there which is GREAT. The last IUI in January worked and we had37 million- so I am hoping that we are successful again! My doc said he likes to see 20 million or more so we’re good to go on that! Praying at least one of the 2 eggs there are floating around in there finds itself being taken down by those sperm soldiers and making a baby!!!!!

Yay!! That's brilliant news. You stand a REALLY good chance now of getting that bfp! :happydance:

I reckon I ov'd today too... sometime around 10-11 this morning by my guess - going by the pain and the opk's. DTD earlier this evening so feeling like I'm pretty well covered now!!

Now for the 2 week wait...... Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Will do! Day 2 Clomid s/e are less pleasant than day 1. Feeling little stabby pains. Hope it's working!

that's definitely what you want!! :thumbup: I felt that way the whole month on Clomid honestly! *HOPING* it brings you that BFP!!!!! BIG TIME prayers!

As for me~ I had my IUI this morning :happydance: There were 59 million swimmers in there which is GREAT. The last IUI in January worked and we had37 million- so I am hoping that we are successful again! My doc said he likes to see 20 million or more so we’re good to go on that! Praying at least one of the 2 eggs there are floating around in there finds itself being taken down by those sperm soldiers and making a baby!!!!!

Yay!! That's brilliant news. You stand a REALLY good chance now of getting that bfp! :happydance:

I reckon I ov'd today too... sometime around 10-11 this morning by my guess - going by the pain and the opk's. DTD earlier this evening so feeling like I'm pretty well covered now!!

Now for the 2 week wait...... Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: definitely sounds like you have it covered!!! :thumbup:

:happydance: definitely sounds like you have it covered!!! :thumbup:

I REALLY REALLY hope so.. I'm getting nervous now! I keep telling myself that even though I know we've timed it well we still only have a 25% chance of conceiving - and then feeling really crappy about it. :cry:

I'm hoping in a couple of days I'll get a bolt from the blue and KNOW I'm pregnant - like the other times.... FX'd.

:dust:

I hear ya Hanskiz! I JUST had the IUI this morning and I'm already sitting here thinking about what I may do differently next month! What an idiot I am!! I should be ASSUMING I am pregnant .. or as one girl just said ~ PUPO~ preggo until proven otherwise! :winkwink:

I hear ya Hanskiz! I JUST had the IUI this morning and I'm already sitting here thinking about what I may do differently next month! What an idiot I am!! I should be ASSUMING I am pregnant .. or as one girl just said ~ PUPO~ preggo until proven otherwise! :winkwink:

PUPO!! Brilliant. I like it. I'm going to go with it.. I am officially PUPO! :haha:

Thanks... :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Okay I'll join this thread! I want to follow all of you and hear of your successes this month. We all deserve our BFP and we will get it!

So, this is our first month back trying again for our first baby. We took a month off after our loss on March 17. I had my positive OPK yesterday (all day) and today it is faded out, so I'm guessing I ovulated maybe very early this morning... We DTD twice yesterday, and going to again in a few hours, so hopefully we will be covered this month.

I guess I can't *officially* test until my missed period, which who knows how long this cycle will be... But since I ovulated on CD14 or CD15, I'm guessing about a 28 day cycle. Amazing. It took a m/c to make my cycles like clock-work? I always used to be a late ovulator, but had short cycles. Anway, if I test early, hopefully I'll know around May 8 - May 13 if we got lucky this month!

I'm going to be following all of you! I hope we all have something to celebrate this May! Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed!

Heather

Hi Ladies!

Okay I'll join this thread! I want to follow all of you and hear of your successes this month. We all deserve our BFP and we will get it!

So, this is our first month back trying again for our first baby. We took a month off after our loss on March 17. I had my positive OPK yesterday (all day) and today it is faded out, so I'm guessing I ovulated maybe very early this morning... We DTD twice yesterday, and going to again in a few hours, so hopefully we will be covered this month.

I guess I can't *officially* test until my missed period, which who knows how long this cycle will be... But since I ovulated on CD14 or CD15, I'm guessing about a 28 day cycle. Amazing. It took a m/c to make my cycles like clock-work? I always used to be a late ovulator, but had short cycles. Anway, if I test early, hopefully I'll know around May 8 - May 13 if we got lucky this month!

I'm going to be following all of you! I hope we all have something to celebrate this May! Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed!

Heather

Welcome!! :flower:

Looks like you're on the same cycle as a fair few of us! We'll all be going crazy together in the 2ww!

:dust:

If I have to be going crazy, then there are no other women I'd rather go crazy with!!!

LittleBird - I think I'm going to start on day 10. We'll probably start BDing every 2-3 days around that time too. Once I get more near the 17ish day mark, we'll start BDing every other day. I bought more OPKs since I plan on using them twice a day once I get near the expected OV date. I had a short surge last time, so I don't want to miss it. I'm glad I have someone roughly in the same stage as me!!

CRC - good luck! FXed for you!

Hanskiz - glad the pain has gone away! Got my FXed for you! I know I'm probably gonna go crazy during my TWW!

Holly - what GREAT news for you!! I think you've got an excellent chance of a BFP! FXed for you!

MrsHJO - welcome! good luck to you!

I couldn't believe my AF was only 3 days. It was roughly the same time frame and flow as a normal period. I read all the horror stories about first AF after MC, so I was worried. Hopefully this means things are back to normal!

So happy it's finally the weekend! Had a long, busy week at work. I'm enjoying a nice alcoholic beverage for awhile. First since New Years Eve, and hopefully my last for a long long while!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

So some tests for you guys to peek at !!! Still no rise but still have positive OPK's and faint lines on HPT's not sure whats going on here!
These just taken less then 5 minutes ago!After a 30 minute hold :haha:
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0550-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0551-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0552-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0552.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0551.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/100_0550.jpg

Hi Ladies!

Heather

There are a TON of us who o'd yesterday and today! Hoping we ALL get some good news around the same time! I plan on testing right around when you do! Lots of dust for you and I hope those :spermy: get ahold of that egg for ya!!

LittleBird - I think I'm going to start on day 10. We'll probably start BDing every 2-3 days around that time too. Once I get more near the 17ish day mark, we'll start BDing every other day. I bought more OPKs since I plan on using them twice a day once I get near the expected OV date. I had a short surge last time, so I don't want to miss it. I'm glad I have someone roughly in the same stage as me!!

CRC - good luck! FXed for you!

Hanskiz - glad the pain has gone away! Got my FXed for you! I know I'm probably gonna go crazy during my TWW!

Holly - what GREAT news for you!! I think you've got an excellent chance of a BFP! FXed for you!

MrsHJO - welcome! good luck to you!

I couldn't believe my AF was only 3 days. It was roughly the same time frame and flow as a normal period. I read all the horror stories about first AF after MC, so I was worried. Hopefully this means things are back to normal!

So happy it's finally the weekend! Had a long, busy week at work. I'm enjoying a nice alcoholic beverage for awhile. First since New Years Eve, and hopefully my last for a long long while!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

You are soooo lucky that AF was short and sweet! My 2 AF's since the mc have been EIGHT freakin days!!!! :growlmad: They were never that long- they used to be like 4 max!

I Hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

Ruskiegirl~ that's confusing!!! I would probably be in the doc's office asking for a blood test to see what's going on!

Well it's official. I'm in the 2ww. Again.

I'm aleady scared of a BFN!

Must stay positive and think PUPO!! :haha:

I've got a busy week at work ahead of me - catching up after all these bank holidays. I'm hoping to avoid obsessing too much at least in the first week!!

:dust: to everyone....

Well today should be ov day for me, (based on a 28day cycle) I locked away the opks at hanskiz advice!! So won't really know for sure
I felt the tiniest twinge 5mins ago but I probably imagined it!!
We dtd sunday Thursday and will tonight and tomorrow so I hope that's enough :(
I'd actually prefer a 35 day cycle and ov next weekend as I'd prefer to have done more bd but with DH being ill and work etc it's been tough!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well!
Fx for us all xxxxxx

My ticker doesn't seem to agree with my calendar!
Oh well

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? Now 2dpo and I'm sure I'm getting a uti, have an ache that wont go away and now a tingle. Dtd again this morning just in case o was not on thurs, think we have covered either side of o day so it's a 2week finger crossing session!!
Luckily I'm going for my hernia op on tues so it's giving me something to focus on, but I'll be with you on that second week Hanskiz going crazy!!!

Thinking of you all ladies.xx

Well managed to dtd before I left for work and will hopefully tonight too :happydance:

Feeling more Possitive about covering the bases now, seem to have a little ewcm so maybe I am about to ovulate/already have

Gonna treat next weekend as possible ovulation too just incase and bd every 2/3 days until DH goes away on the 12th

I'll feel we have done our best then!!

For the first time yesterday my hubby told people we were trying (it was secret before and I presumed would be again)
He took me to see his friends car because he thinks we need a 5door car or at least a bigger boot (we have a mini cooper and Clio at the min!)
And he wants to go car shopping tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->