May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Well managed to dtd before I left for work and will hopefully tonight too :happydance:

Feeling more Possitive about covering the bases now, seem to have a little ewcm so maybe I am about to ovulate/already have

Gonna treat next weekend as possible ovulation too just incase and bd every 2/3 days until DH goes away on the 12th

I'll feel we have done our best then!!

For the first time yesterday my hubby told people we were trying (it was secret before and I presumed would be again)
He took me to see his friends car because he thinks we need a 5door car or at least a bigger boot (we have a mini cooper and Clio at the min!)
And he wants to go car shopping tomorrow!!

Ha ha ha!!! :haha:

My OH is the same. We share my mums car at the moment. It's a 5 door hatchback which is fine for now and to be honest will probably be ok with two little ones (except the boot is a bit small) but as we are planning to have four kids (FX'd) he is gagging to buy an MPV!! :haha:

I think he just wants a better car though. Ours/my mums is a skoda and it has NO frills. I mean none at all. He wants a better spec I think. He is also keen to by a phil and teds pushchair even though by the time we have another (even if I get PG this month) my LO will pretty much be walking everywhere. He just likes gadgety things with wheels I think!!!

:rofl:

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? Now 2dpo and I'm sure I'm getting a uti, have an ache that wont go away and now a tingle. Dtd again this morning just in case o was not on thurs, think we have covered either side of o day so it's a 2week finger crossing session!!
Luckily I'm going for my hernia op on tues so it's giving me something to focus on, but I'll be with you on that second week Hanskiz going crazy!!!

Thinking of you all ladies.xx

UTI is apparently a good sign!!! If you start peeing constantly you're on to a winner! :haha:

I'm losing the plot already and only 2dpo. I changed my ticker so I could see the symptoms but I think it may have been a mistake!! I don't have that 'feeling' this cycle either, same as last time. Still..... EARLY days.

I must not obsess. I must not obsess. I must not obsess. I must not obsess.

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi ladies sorry for not being in action at bnb for a long while.. Have been super busy at work. I'm supposedly at 7dpo today:) trying v hard to not symptom spot!!! :D

Oh wow Hanskiz, really?? Am peeing so much!!!! No obsessing though!!!

I am also peeing lots but not even supposedly ovulated yet!

Ok.. here we go. Jumping in on the May BFP train today. Was holding out but the :witch: came riding in on her broom on the last day of the month!!!!

CD1 for me and :dust: to everyone!

Ok.. here we go. Jumping in on the May BFP train today. Was holding out but the :witch: came riding in on her broom on the last day of the month!!!!

Welcome! :flower:

I'm sorry af got you. Heres hoping for a May bfp for you to make up for it!!

I'm assuming 1DPO for me today. Since I took a shot to trigger ovulation- I have no way to know that the surge is over as it gives false positives on both OPK's AND HPT's for like a week or so. I took the shot Thursday @ 1pm and you supposedly ovulate 24-36 hours after which would be @ some point yesterday.

We just had a little morning :sex: and I hope that covers our bases! I maaaaaaaaaay try and convince DH to :sex: tonight if he's up for it.. although I know he's already pooped out with all of the baby makin' lovin :haha:

Right now I feel pretty relaxed- not too anxious or anything- maybe it's because I know I won't feel anything right now anyway- but I think once we get to 7-8 DPO, then I will REALLLLLLY be symptom spotting and driving myself nuts!

I'm sorry AF came :( I hope May is your month!!! :dust:

Sorry she got you but glad you found us!

Hi ladies, question for you. I'm getting strong waves of pain across my low abdomen, they are coming and going but are strong enough to make me stop doing whatever it is I'm doing. The pain resembles af pain. Any ideas what it could be? Would the soy cause it???
Any advice appreciated.xxx

Hmmmm well my guess is ovulation.. is it possible you thought you O'd but actually didn't until today?? Sometimes your body can gear up to O but then not actually O for a few days. That's the only thing I can think of! :hugs: The soy could potentially make your ovulation pains stronger, yes.. so if it is O- that's probably why.

Thank you Holly, it's possible I've not o until today as I don't chart my temp or use opks so I'm only going on dates and cm. Ive never suffered with such strong o pain before. Thank you for answering. How are you feeling??!

Well, then I FOR SURE think it's O honestly!! Do you have less CM today??!?!? Soy is "somewhat" similar to Clomid- and when I took Clomid in Jan- O was A LOT stronger! I would probably adjust your ticker to today being O ... that'd be my guess! :thumbup:

I am feeling ok...trying not to think too much right now! WAITING SUCKS!! :rofl:

My opks went negative today !! Temps went up again also pretty sure i ovulated and now i am 2 dpo :happydance:

Hardly any cm today and cervix is low again.
Waiting does indeed suck, glad you are well.xx

can i join in too? I am new to this forum but i just feel that i need some support i am really hoping for a May bfp i feel that no one i know can understand what it feels like to go through a mc because they haven't been through it themselves. This was my first and I am finding it so hard. Im feeling super low at the moment but hopefully this forum will give me an outlet...so fingers and toes crossed for us all that we will get a super BFP in May

can i join in too? I am new to this forum but i just feel that i need some support i am really hoping for a May bfp i feel that no one i know can understand what it feels like to go through a mc because they haven't been through it themselves. This was my first and I am finding it so hard. Im feeling super low at the moment but hopefully this forum will give me an outlet...so fingers and toes crossed for us all that we will get a super BFP in May

Hello. :flower:

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

You're in 'good' company here. We have all experienced the same issues and here we all are TTC again.
I personally have found this forum invaluable. If you need to ask a question someone will answer, if you need advice someone will help and if you just need to rant we will all listen.

Good luck with you May bfp... where in your cycle are you?

this forum will definitely help- and whenever you feel low or need a pick me up~ there are a ton of wonderful ladies here to help!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->