May BFP - roll up roll up!!

hi fizzio I think you are in my thread too for may testers!! yay I am almost done with my 2ww too!!! only 4 more days.

Thanks ladies, wasn't expecting it so early I'm only CD11 and started testing yesterday :shrug: I was also convinced it wasn't a positive this morning but thought what the heck and did a digi and it was a smiley. I stood there shouting at my other OPK "you're not showing positive" and I was really cross as I could have missed it as had such a short surge last month. Tested again at 5pm and got strong positive on both so will be DTD for the next three days hopefully although OH has the flu :wacko:

Wish me luck in convincing him :haha:

Come on ladies BFP central needed

XxX

:rofl:I am totally visualizing you yelling at your OPK!! :haha:

Congrats on your OPK and welcome to the + OPK club! :thumbup:

I'm nearly at the end of my TWW when all you sound like you are about to enter it! It's been tough for me but trying to hold out to test on Sunday which is 1 day after AF due. Scared to test and get a BFN. Why oh why is this baby making and baking so complicated???!!! Oh and after thinking for the last umpteen years that I have a 28 day cycle, I have only just this evening been counting on all my fingers and toes and realised it is actually 29 :dohh:

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Sooooo much dust for you!! :dust:

Let's get this thread started out right!!! :bfp: :dust:

Speaking of impatient.... just checked (I can never resist this) what my EDD would be if I get my bfp this cycle. It's January 19th 2012. It's not a meaningful date to me at all but I like the sound of it!!!

My date would be 12.1.12!! Love that date!!! x x

Good luck with testing fizzio! You are being very strong to not test early!!!

Wow ladies!! Looks like were gonna have loads of testers at the same time....
Im a little ahead CD17, BDing for the last time tonight!! Weve managed every night since +opk on Sunday!! Im exhausted!!

Good luck with the BDing ladies, hope all goes well tomorrow Holly with the IUI and lets keep each other sane during the 2WW....

(How lovely would it be to be able to have some bump buddies from this forum!!!)

x x

Fizzio - youre very good not to test!! Id be dipping away by now!!! Ha!!
Good luck hun x x

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

I read this today:

Sperm can reach speeds of 28 miles per hour.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I had an urge to opk again, quite feint today, hoping I haven't missed my surge.
Dtd Sunday and will tonight and hopefully next few nights,

Kinda wish I opk more regularly now as I'll be gutted if I missed it!!!

All you ladies are so lucky to know you are in the tww!
Good luck!!!!!!!

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

I read this today:

Sperm can reach speeds of 28 miles per hour.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this!!!! :haha:

x x

I just hope Coach's were there waiting when I OV'd today :haha:...yes, I did. I get the tell tale twitch (it was on my left side this month).

Of all the ladies OVing right now or in the last day or so, how many of you felt the twinge? I feel it most months and that's how I know. Well, that and the EWCM (which I also got the last day we :sex:) This is the first month I've used OPKs!

And yes, I feel a little crazy right now!!!!

Hi all! This is our second month of trying to conceive since we lost our little bean in December! If we don't conceive this month and get :bfp: then we'll be using OPK's next month :D good luck ladies :dust: dust:

BTW! AF due 5th of May wish me luck :D xx

I just hope Coach's were there waiting when I OV'd today :haha:...yes, I did. I get the tell tale twitch (it was on my left side this month).

Of all the ladies OVing right now or in the last day or so, how many of you felt the twinge? I feel it most months and that's how I know. Well, that and the EWCM (which I also got the last day we :sex:) This is the first month I've used OPKs!

And yes, I feel a little crazy right now!!!!

I get the twinge too. It was my right side this month and left last month. I also get a bit crampy and sort of tight feeling in my lower abdomen. It was quite painful earlier!
I also get EWCM usually a good 4-5 days before ov. I think it showed up on Monday this time.
Only my second month opk-ing but chuffed all the signs I'd noticed before tally with the +opk. I should be actually ovulating right about NOW!!

:dust:

Hi all! This is our second month of trying to conceive since we lost our little bean in December! If we don't conceive this month and get :bfp: then we'll be using OPK's next month :D good luck ladies :dust: dust:

Welcome :flower:

Sounds like you're a week ahead of me - I'm due May 12th - so you're already half way through the 2ww!!!!!! :thumbup:

FX'd you can be one of our early bfps!! I'm feeling like there might be a few this cycle! Good vibes, women's intuition, PMA, whatever you want to call it, I've got truck loads of it!

So I had an urge to opk again, quite feint today, hoping I haven't missed my surge.
Dtd Sunday and will tonight and hopefully next few nights,

Kinda wish I opk more regularly now as I'll be gutted if I missed it!!!

All you ladies are so lucky to know you are in the tww!
Good luck!!!!!!!

I doubt you've missed it if your cycle is 28 days... I would either lock them away or start doing them daily - if you carry on with occasional use it'll drive you crazy!!
Anyway POAS is sooooo much fun!

:hugs:

Ohh it's so nice reading through this thread seeing all us ladies in the same boat...... I felt a bit emotional earlier and had a wee cry.... Don't know how I'm gonna get through this 2ww....

Come on baby baba where's your PMA positive mental attitude!!!!

Praying and hoping and wishing, I just feel so stressed now.....I actually like the time leading up to ovulation....i feel full of hope and excitement....but I've had 2 chemical pregnancies the past 2 cycles....and the thought of going through it again filled me full of dread.....

Xoxo

Welcome :flower:

Sounds like you're a week ahead of me - I'm due May 12th - so you're already half way through the 2ww!!!!!! :thumbup:

FX'd you can be one of our early bfps!! I'm feeling like there might be a few this cycle! Good vibes, women's intuition, PMA, whatever you want to call it, I've got truck loads of it!

Thanks hun, I hope one of those women with a good vibe this cycle, good luck for May 12th :D xx

Love the PMA ladies! It's really rubbing off on me!

hollyw79 -- The idea of spermies traveling that fast is a little frightening! That poor egg, she's under attack!

After I get the LOs put to bed, I'll be taking the next dose of Clomid and falling asleep!

I'm nearly at the end of my TWW when all you sound like you are about to enter it! It's been tough for me but trying to hold out to test on Sunday which is 1 day after AF due. Scared to test and get a BFN. Why oh why is this baby making and baking so complicated???!!! Oh and after thinking for the last umpteen years that I have a 28 day cycle, I have only just this evening been counting on all my fingers and toes and realised it is actually 29 :dohh:

Im right there w/ ya... My af is due next thursday... so im totally holding out on testing! you are a lot closer than me! im not getting my hopes up this cycle im so used to seeing the bfn that when I actually get a bfp ill be in shock.lol..... and i ask myself the samething everytime why is making a baby so much work???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->