May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Anyone got much knowledge on ic? Should the control line fade within an hour?

Nope control line should pretty much stay the same intensity but the shade may darken as it dries. Whats the problem?

AFM - Big Fat Flaming Negative again...I'm going to have to accept we haven't done it this time and if there is an egg floating around in there and it did get fertilized it isn't going to implant! No symptoms apart from my crabbiness, irritability and impatience. I'm considering Soy next time like Cornish but have to wait for AF to show up the old witch! :growlmad: :witch: :growlmad:

Ha Ha HA! just put my details into Fertility friend and it says I have an early pregnancy probability of 56%...guess again my friend :nope:

Steph, don't give up yet! Egg can implant late so hcg won't show yet.
My ic tests I think are rubbish, the control line is fading within an hour- does that sound right?xx

No thats not what mine are like but to be honest not sure if mine are any better cos I'm not getting anything but a BFN!!!!!!

Feeling a grumpety grump today :( Just so fed up

To be fair i'm not going to trust one unless its a bfp and then I will go buy a good one before I believe it!

Im trusting nothing until AF shows, this has been a crazy month of symptoms.xxx

https://www.twoweekwait.com/newsletter/2006-01/ link regarding soy for you my dear, just in case.x

Thanks sweetie, I was thinking in bed this morning what the hell! I'm so confident we didn't do it this month after all the bfns regardlesss of late implantation. So I may give it a go, do you think theres a serious chance of multiples, I mean I already have 3!

I think it depends on the days you take it on, certain days are to give one great egg, and other days are to get multiple eggs to increase chances. It was on a thread on bnb, poppy 666 was chatting about it. Ill try to find it for you.x

How are your symptoms today?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...re-have-bought-right-things-do-take-them.html

Thanks I will check that out! I've never had fertility problems before but i'm getting older now so it can't hurt!

I have a great list of vague niggling symptoms

Headache
tiredness
Sore nipples
Bloated tummy
spots
Creamy cm
High cp
irritable
Mood swings

All could mean nothing tho and without that bfp its meaningless hormonal changes

How r u today? Have you tested?

To top it off I would have been 11 weeks today and going for my NT scan, might go and get some wine tonight and take my mind off things.

Those are great symptoms to have altogether, although know what you mean about needing the bfp. I did test this morning and only one line, I stared at that test for about an hour-hence me asking if control lines should fade!

I had my 20 week Mark a couple of weeks ago, and it was tough so i sympathise with you today.
I'm trying to be strong but nearly just crumbled, went to mama and papa to buy a friend a toy, she is due in 5 weeks, couldn't help but stare at the beautiful baskets and blankets, made me very sad.

I'm seriously confused now, just had the worst bout of nausea to the point that I had to sit down or throw up, does anyone get this before af? Why is my body being so cruel!

I'm seriously confused now, just had the worst bout of nausea to the point that I had to sit down or throw up, does anyone get this before af? Why is my body being so cruel!

It's very rare that I feel sick or am sick, before AF I have zero symptoms, just cramping an hour or so before she appears.

Afm,
It's my last day off and I have been soooo lazy! I have literally only just woken up and I still feel like I've been hit by a bus I'm so tired!

I've got a very sore eye today too
BIG spot on my chin
CP high medium hardness closed
Lots of cm feel quite wet
Niggly headache on and off
Nipples very sore, woke me up a couple of times cos I leaned on them

Nausea and hunger seems to be gone today and no funny tasting mouth!

PLEASE STAY AWAY AF!!!!!!

I am not going to test now again until next Wednesday as I'll be 10dpo (35day cycle) and if it's bfn then I'll retest next Sunday!

i was suffering with nausea a fair bit this week thats why i was convinced we were pregnant...but AF came anyway... :-( x

moonbeam - sorry AF got you! :hugs:

Woody & Cornish - still got my FXed for you!

AFM - Still no + OPK but definite EWCM. I took one yesterday morning, and it was darker then the rest of them. Although, I did have to wad it up and put it in my pocket after taking it. I couldn't stay in the bathroom at work for long. Would that have anything to do with it being darker? I took one at 5 p.m. when I got home, and it was back to being barely even there. EWCM is still around though - I was gonna check it again to see if it was still the stretchy type like yesterday. Plus, yesterday afternoon, it felt like my left ovary was being crushed. It's still a dull pain today, but not like yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->