May BFP - roll up roll up!!

It could have been still positive yesterday, you really need to restrict your fluids to get a good result when I had mine it went + at 12pm, bog all at 4pm and then back to strong + at 10pm!!!

Just had a 10 minute walk to take my DD to nursery, feel like a zombie, I'm so tired, its got to be down to something....seriously!!!

!!!!!!I HATE YOU BFN TESTS!!!!!! BEANIE STOP BEING SO SHY AND SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!!
:cry:

Cornish - it might not just be us having problems with the IC tests...!

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...t_-_not_so_reliable?cpg=1&csi=2049171626&pd=1

Do you think I should invest in another? I'm off to tesco later to pick up some soy? What brand should I go for?

It could have been still positive yesterday, you really need to restrict your fluids to get a good result when I had mine it went + at 12pm, bog all at 4pm and then back to strong + at 10pm!!!

Yeah, I took one at 10 a.m. (not FMU) and it was pretty dark. MUCH darker than the rest I took. Then I stopped drinking water at 2:30, and around 5:30-6 took the test and it was back to faint. It's so frustrating!

With some of the IC opk tests some people don't get a strong + either just keep doing the baby dance because it you should be oving fairly soon x :thumbup:

APOLOGIES for ^^^^^^ rant! I am feeling a little cheesed off and sorry for myself today and DH has volunteered to drive to Kent and back today so I can't take it out on him today :growlmad::dohh:

Hey tweak, thanks for the fxd, me too for all the ladies left- and there aren't many of us left now, everyone's moved on to bfp's or af. I'm afraid I know nothing about opks but ewcm is a great sign.
Steph, I think a diff brand would be a good idea, first response seems to have hood write ups. I nearly hot one but promised not until Monday.
Xxx

Wow that post about the IC is interesting!!

Definitely going to wait longer until I buy a frer or anything though!!
I wasted lots of money last month on them!!!!

I know theres definitely not many of us left now!
I'm wishing for us all!!
Xxx

I might investigate the prices of them then if they do a twin pack reasonably I might do one tomorrow morning and then leave it until next week sometime if its still a BFN. Not quite sure when AF will visit me this month whether her appearance will be delayed due to the MC in April but we shall see! I was using the 10Miu tests and I shall be very very annoyed if they turn out to be giving dodgy results :haha:

They are the ones I have also, going to wait weekend then go buy a new one on Monday if no ugly hag!
Does anyone know how much vit b should be taken??

I only take what is in my pre-natal, I know there are vit b complexes that people take to regulate their cycle but not sure on the details!

I really hope that the first response gives us that second line tomorrow cornish x After all this two week madness we deserve a good result! :winkwink::thumbup::baby::happydance::hugs:

OOOH they have got first response tests cheap on amazon!!!! Interesting!!!! :winkwink:

I bought a bit complex today but the my of bit b6 and b12 are quite low, even though rda % is high. Think I might have the wrong ones, but sure they'll help a little?!

I also hope we get some great news this weekend,xx

Hey ladies,

Sounds like you all have some good symptoms going on. I'm going to have to check Amazon for FRER, since all I have here in the house are ICs. And probably only 4 or 5 of them.

Today, my temp went back up. It will take a couple more days before FertilityFriend tells me what day they think I ovulated on, but at this point, it could be CD17 or CD19. To me, I think CD17 seems like a better fit with the OPKs and CM. Plus, it would be better for chances because of BD schedule.

I've got to call the FS and ask them to call in my Progesterone prescription, but I'm still not sure when to start taking it. She said after my temp reached 98, but I wonder when or if that will happen. She gave me the paper prescription a week ago and I have looked EVERYWHERE for it. I'm feeling so scatterbrained and irresponsible.

Hope you all are having a good day!

What is progesterone prescribed for? What symptoms or tests do you have?

Im longing to feel scatterbrained!!

A couple hours before I got my BFP I used a self checkout in asda and paid on my visa, I asked for £50 cash back.
I walked away from the checkout with my shopping and was shouted by a staff member as I had left my £50 in the machine, ooops!! Glad she noticed not someone else who would have stolen it!!!

My sister was like omg that has got to be baby brain! Few hours later I tested and positive!

I'm seriously considering buying a travel system as the colour I want is in really low stock everywhere!

I'm seriously crazy!

I'm seriously considering buying a travel system as the colour I want is in really low stock everywhere!

I'm seriously crazy!

Oooh what one are you looking at? I <3 pram shopping!

It's the graco symbio, but I want it in mars (red)
The car seat is low stock in red everywhere, only found it on amazon

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/20/8121/graco-symbio-3-in-1-stroller---mars/

I've seen the grey version in babies are us and it's sooo easy to move, easy to fold, lightweight and doesn't take up much room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->