• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Ooo I like it!
I was hoping to use travel system I got for little boy but they all seem so much newer now!

That looks fab woody! I will probably end up using my existing double or my single with buggy board with a sling for any newborn but will definitely need a new car seat though, mine is very heavy on its own, not good for postnatal aches and pains!

Yeah, my nephews was sooo heavy. I once got a man at the supermarket to lift him onto the trolley!!

What is progesterone prescribed for? What symptoms or tests do you have?

Well, I might have a Progesterone deficiency. I'm not 100% sure of that, as we haven't done the day 21 test for it. But when I was reading about it, the symptoms seemed to fit. My FS seems to start out with Clomid + Progesterone for people who first come to see her. That was the magical recipe for my BFF who had her own issues with MC before she finally got pregnant with her DS1. So I don't know if it was so much a specific reason she prescribed it as it's her first try with people with unexplained infertility.

You will find other threads here on BnB of people talking about it. I just saw one in the past couple of days talking about how some doctors don't believe it helps with early MC. I know that some of these treatments are still kinda new, and doctors have differing opinions on lots of things. I really hope that the progesterone is a problem with ME, not with the pregnancy itself, and that keeping the progesterone levels more in balance will help us avoid early MC.

Ooo I like it!
I was hoping to use travel system I got for little boy but they all seem so much newer now!

Yeah, my poor old car seats are looking really pitiful. If my next one is a girl, I'm going to go PINK crazy!!! :)

OOOH they have got first response tests cheap on amazon!!!! Interesting!!!! :winkwink:

Girls I'm still stalking you and keeping a watchful eye!! Fingers crossed for those yet to test. I have just got some First Response tests from Amazon :) They are cheaper and arrived 3 days after ordering with free postage. So roll on June so they can show me a BFP :haha:

I paid £13.46 for 2 packs of 2 so £6 something for a twin pack!!

I paid £13.46 for 2 packs of 2 so £6 something for a twin pack!!

That's good!!!! I might invest......

Well despite only being awake 5.5 hours I'm starting to flag!
My eyes are so heavy and I've got a headache, feel a bit iffy

Gonna have some milk n lay on sofa with my cat n I'm sure I'll fall asleep!

I bought those frer (4 for 13.99) from amazon! And 2 cbdigi for 7.99

Won't be delivered until 19th at earliest it said so that's a good marker for my testing!!

Thanks littlebird, bit of a personal q and please dont answer if you dont want to, but,

Do you and your OH feel ok having :sex: on the night you got the positive opk or does it feel weird? Do you tell him or keep it as knowledge for yourself?
I just cant help but think that my Oh would freak if I told him tonight was the night!

Welcome gregorysbabe, im sorry for your loss and hope you find some comfort in these posts. As your mc was only 4 weeks ago I would say that you can go either way, if you want to continue then you are more than likely get a positive at some point, or wait for af and start fresh from there. AFs can be quite mixed up after mc. :hugs:

Oh my god!! I was soooo about to post the same thing!!!
+OPK weds and he freaked - he absolutely hated the pressure of it all and when i tried to get him to go on top he just 'lost it' completely!!! Nightmare!!! Hence some cross words and an alarm set for 2am so he had time to recover!!! We ended up just doing it in our usual position and i think most of the spermies have fallen out!!! :cry:

I am NEVER telling him again when i get a positive OPK!!!

Anyone else had a similar experience and what do you do to make it less stressful???

x x x

Af finaly came today ladies! I'm out for this month! But looking forward to trying again next month! :)!!

I'm happy cos next month hubby doesn't have to go away with work!! Yayy! So it'll be our first full month of tcc with no interuptions from work etc.... And usually we dtd everyday when he's home so fingers crossed for a June bfp!

Love and baby dust to all u lovely ladies!!
Xoxo

Af finaly came today ladies! I'm out for this month! But looking forward to trying again next month! :)!!

I'm happy cos next month hubby doesn't have to go away with work!! Yayy! So it'll be our first full month of tcc with no interuptions from work etc.... And usually we dtd everyday when he's home so fingers crossed for a June bfp!

Love and baby dust to all u lovely ladies!!
Xoxo

So sorry about Af hun!!

Things sound positive for June though so roll on your June BFP!!! :happydance:

x x x

Sorry to hear that, Babybaba. I'm glad that you're planning TTC next month and that the work timing will allow for that! I have my fingers crossed for you, for sure!

Hi!! Good evening!!

Well im still getting the smiley faces on my OPKs but finished with the BDing for this month!! Im away this weekend!! Only managed it 3 nights prior to +OPK and the day of 1st positive and 2nd day!! Do you think this is enough???

Ive seen so many posts on this and sorry if this is TMI but however we DTD (My OH cant cope with being on top) the sperm ALWAYS fall out!! I even tried to stick my legs in the air last night and it still trickled out!!! Does anyone else get stressed about this?? I feel that every bit of sperm that comes out is a missed opportunity!!!!! ha!!

Hows everyone else doing????

x x x

Cornish - Yeah my cycles i think are getting back to normal again after MC!!! I was always about 42 days prior!!!! Long cycles are awful when TTC as you have to OPK for ages to ensure you dont miss it!! I tried taking agnus castus this cycle but if anything its only made them long again!! Might try Soy - is that what youre gonna try????

x x x

I don't think I'll be on here for a while ladies

I've found some things out today that have left me heartbroken

Good luck to everyone xxx

Hi!! Good evening!!

Well im still getting the smiley faces on my OPKs but finished with the BDing for this month!! Im away this weekend!! Only managed it 3 nights prior to +OPK and the day of 1st positive and 2nd day!! Do you think this is enough???

Ive seen so many posts on this and sorry if this is TMI but however we DTD (My OH cant cope with being on top) the sperm ALWAYS fall out!! I even tried to stick my legs in the air last night and it still trickled out!!! Does anyone else get stressed about this?? I feel that every bit of sperm that comes out is a missed opportunity!!!!! ha!!

Hows everyone else doing????

x x x

9/10 I go on top when we dtd and its never affected my fertility, just make sure when he releases his spermies he is in as deep as possible and try to direct it towards your cervix if you can, I wouldn't worry way I see it is 20% sperm is better than 0% and those that are the bestest swimmers will get there...

rachelbubble -- I think the BD schedule is ok. And even though some of the "liquid gold" falls out, there's probably still a lot left in that didn't get out. I have heard about some ladies trying to push it back in, though. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->