May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I think a lot of the time we can know too much about our cycles and interpret every little information we have and over analyse ourselves. The likelihood is that the drop in temp is some environmental factor like having a cold bedroom, or have you taken tylenol or something like that which can interfere with your temp.

I wish I could fast forward time for you I know every minute of those two weeks you are wondering could this be it? have we done it this time etc. and even more so for you on fertility assistance.

Miss Flo doesn't normally stop and start but this is the first one since MC so I'm just gritting my teeth and getting through it as best I can. I did do my last HPT just to make sure that it wasn't implantation because I wasn't expecting it to last two days and stop suddenly like that. Its started very lightly again this afternoon so who knows! Hopefully it won't grumble on for ages because I'm going away for a long weekend on Friday and DH and the kids will want to do a lot of swimming and thats just yucky :shrug:

Yes, maybe I am overanalyzing. Today is a little cooler than yesterday, but I didn't feel cold or anything. I was cuddled up in my down comforter. Let me just tell you. I went to bed a little earlier than usual last night and it felt so GOOD to have the blanket wrapped around me. I have jersey sheets on the bed right now. I just remember thinking, "This is the best bed!" It was so comfortable that I wanted to stay awake and enjoy it. Then I was out.

I didn't take anything last night except for my TTC cocktail. Baby aspirin, Super B-Complex, prenatal vitamin, and Progesterone. I think my thermometer is stuck at 97.3 degrees! I have gotten 8 readings at that temp this month! Next thing you know, I'll buy a different thermometer and have them both stuck in my mouth at the same time. Some people temp vaginally in order to avoid environmental effects on their temp, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. DH already thinks I'm a little crazy. He'd think I completely went off the deep end if he found out I was getting up close and personal with my thermometer every day.

My period right after the last miscarriage was kinda weird like that. It was very light, seemed to start and stop on the 1st day and the 5th day. I don't know why it would do that, I have never noticed anything like that happening before. Of course, I have never spent so much time watching my bodily functions before either. :haha:

Good luck huni, with your DH's super :spermy: no doubt that eggy will be well and truely fertilised!

Wishing you strength and patience also in the TWW :hugs::hugs:

With all the :bfp:s in this thread already you girls have a lot to live up to but you have every chance :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you! im going to need the patience and strength this month! I know I hope there was 3 eggs ready for all that super sperm.... at what size does the egg get released from the follicle??? on cd11(friday the 13th) my follicles were 17,14,14,and 11 and can grow 1-2 mms a day.... so just curiuos if you have any idea of what size the follicle is when egg gets released???? I cant wait to officially be in the 2ww! :)

asprin is an anti-pyretic drug which reduces your temp! try and relax it will happen when it happens, agonising about your bbt not being spot on isn't going to change anything :hugs:

Ahh, I didn't even think about the baby aspirin. I have been taking it all cycle. So, I went to FF and cheated again -- set it to ignore another temp. I can always add it back in, but it just feels better having the ovulation day show correctly. I'm sure I'll keep playing with it for the rest of the cycle. I am going to trick myself into being pregnant!

CRC -- I don't know how big the follicles have to be to be released. I have heard numbers between like 18mm and 23mm... But it sounds like you're looking at maybe three!

I can see where fertility friend is coming from really because of your +opk on cd18 I would probably say that you o'd on cd19 myself as an educated guess. That would put you on 5DPO on my estimation :dohh:

Are you sure the cd18 opk was a definite positive?

CD18 was the day it went negative. I think I tested twice that day. One positive, one negative. I left it in place as a positive though because the negative test happened later in the evening.

This was the same thing that happened to me back in March. I had 3 days of positive OPKs and I could really tell when I was ovulating on the day after the first positive OPK. I know that it's hard to make a case for a pattern after only seeing it once, but I also wasn't feeling crampy and my CM was gone by the time CD19 came around this cycle. On FF, it describes different types of temp raises after ovulation and one is the sawtooth pattern. I really think that's what happened, but it's probably a little harder for their software to detect.

Ahh, I didn't even think about the baby aspirin. I have been taking it all cycle. So, I went to FF and cheated again -- set it to ignore another temp. I can always add it back in, but it just feels better having the ovulation day show correctly. I'm sure I'll keep playing with it for the rest of the cycle. I am going to trick myself into being pregnant!

CRC -- I don't know how big the follicles have to be to be released. I have heard numbers between like 18mm and 23mm... But it sounds like you're looking at maybe three!

I wish! ive read alot of women who had more than 3 good size follicles and not get a bfp..... so im staying positve until af arrives! i did the trigger shot and i testd w/ opks and still no postive... im not sure if the shot interfers w/ the opks.... do you know?? did you test w/ them this month?? did clomid make you O later ?

I would think that the trigger would cause positive OPKs if anything. But I really have no experience with it so I'm not the right person to ask. I would trust the dates your FS gave you -- I think that the OPKs just may add more confusion. I have heard that Clomid can cause late ovulation but I think that happens more in cases where there is no trigger shot.

I would think that the trigger would cause positive OPKs if anything. But I really have no experience with it so I'm not the right person to ask. I would trust the dates your FS gave you -- I think that the OPKs just may add more confusion. I have heard that Clomid can cause late ovulation but I think that happens more in cases where there is no trigger shot.

right... thats what I was thinking! im having my dh stop at cvs on his way home so i can try different ones! im using ones from last cycle that are in a canister that says to throw away after 30 days so maybe thats why there not positve.... so now gotta wait til dh gets home to bd and test.... I asked holly and she said my trigger shot was half the dose of hers.... so 36 hours after my shot would 10 pm tonight.... so who knows... im getting nervous its not enough to make me O. you think I should call the fs and tell them the opks are still negative??

I have a set of the ones that say throw away after 30 days too. I haven't tried them to see if they still work. Hopefully the new ones will have at least a faint line or something. I think you should call the FS if the new ones don't appear to be working either. But either way, if you continue BD for a few days I'm sure you'll be covered. You will ovulate. Even if the trigger doesn't have the full effect, your body will take over, right?

I have a set of the ones that say throw away after 30 days too. I haven't tried them to see if they still work. Hopefully the new ones will have at least a faint line or something. I think you should call the FS if the new ones don't appear to be working either. But either way, if you continue BD for a few days I'm sure you'll be covered. You will ovulate. Even if the trigger doesn't have the full effect, your body will take over, right?

I O every month on cd15 without the clomid.. but ive heard clomid can make you O late.... im going to wait and see what the new ones show and it its still not postive then im going to call... its showing two lines... im going to try and take a pic and add it on here... even the control line isnt very dark... so im thinking its b/c there bad.... well im praying thats why.! you would think your body would take over!

CRC25 - I think i would be BDing tonight as well!! At every opportunity. I think i read somewhere that once a day is enough as more than once can actually have a detrimental effect (less sperm count).

Good Luck hun and welcome to the 2WW x x x

Ok, so I will bd tonight and again tom. afternoon! and should we bd on Wed. too? on the note that an egg can live up to 24hrs???? . so it would bd schedule of Sunday-bd, Monday-bd and Tuesday afternoon-bd.... suppose to be O'ing tom. between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm ... and the egg can live 24hrs after that????? is that correct. There are so many details that go into this baby making!!! I cant wait to get a BFP to make every min. of it worth it!! what cd are you? Im cd14 today and will O on CD15.

Hello!! Yeah i would definately BD on wednesday too and possibly thursday as well, egg an live 24-36 hours and if its late for any reason you might still have another chance on Thursday!! (Sorry to wear you out!!! :haha:)

I know what you mean about making every min count, if i get a BFP i will try to enjoy every minute!! I was so down all the time during the last pregnancy because i was constantly spotting so i intend to have a PMA and hopefully that'll help the little bean stick!!

Im CD 36!! ha!! ridiculously long cycle this time - took agnus castus and not sure whether thats caused me to ovulate late!!! 5dpo today, got a few niggles and lower back pain down there! Had the teenyest tinyest pink spot earlier today, had i not be looking i wouldntve noticed it so dont think its implantation. Hoping i see a little more in the next few days!!

x x

rachelbubble -- your symptoms are sounding pretty good! I think some people get a teeny tiny dot of blood for implantation, some people get more. I think I'm one of those people who doesn't get anything.

Hi all just a little comfused i mc on the 26th april i did a preg test on the 7th may and it was negative so i start my cycle from then? which would make today day 11 is that right? Hope your all well, it feels good to know im not alone xx

Some people do consider that the start of their cycle but it's really hard to tell if your body will reset from that day exactly. You might want to do OPKs so that you have an idea when you're ovulating because it might not be the day you think.

Hi Littlebird thank you for your reply :) Yeah i was thinking about buying a ovulation kit never used them before any good/easy ones to try?

I got Answer brand ones from my local grocery store. I also bought ones on Amazon that are much cheaper. They both gave me the same type of results.

Isla I used the cheap ones off the internet but they were hard to interpret and I didn't get a strong positive. I've heard that the clear blue digital ones are so much easier but are more expensive. I would say if you love analysing lines and driving yourself crazy get the cheapies, for peace of mind and ease of use go digi!

For your information I started bleeding on 15th april lost baby on the 19th had a total negative pregnancy test on the 26th and ovulated a week later on the 2nd may so everything within 2-3 weeks. I was lucky that things got back to normal quite quickly though.

Ah thanks for your replies :) I started bleeding on the 17th April (after the operation) didnt lose our baby until the 26th April (bled the whole time from 18th) stopped bleeding within a week after mc. now its the 18th just wondering if i would have ovulated by now or when to expect my period.

May i as how far pregnant you were when u mc STHORP1179? I was aprox 6weeks+3days.

CRC25 - I think i would be BDing tonight as well!! At every opportunity. I think i read somewhere that once a day is enough as more than once can actually have a detrimental effect (less sperm count).

Good Luck hun and welcome to the 2WW x x x

Ok, so I will bd tonight and again tom. afternoon! and should we bd on Wed. too? on the note that an egg can live up to 24hrs???? . so it would bd schedule of Sunday-bd, Monday-bd and Tuesday afternoon-bd.... suppose to be O'ing tom. between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm ... and the egg can live 24hrs after that????? is that correct. There are so many details that go into this baby making!!! I cant wait to get a BFP to make every min. of it worth it!! what cd are you? Im cd14 today and will O on CD15.

Hello!! Yeah i would definately BD on wednesday too and possibly thursday as well, egg an live 24-36 hours and if its late for any reason you might still have another chance on Thursday!! (Sorry to wear you out!!! :haha:)

I know what you mean about making every min count, if i get a BFP i will try to enjoy every minute!! I was so down all the time during the last pregnancy because i was constantly spotting so i intend to have a PMA and hopefully that'll help the little bean stick!!

Im CD 36!! ha!! ridiculously long cycle this time - took agnus castus and not sure whether thats caused me to ovulate late!!! 5dpo today, got a few niggles and lower back pain down there! Had the teenyest tinyest pink spot earlier today, had i not be looking i wouldntve noticed it so dont think its implantation. Hoping i see a little more in the next few days!!

x x

i took the trigger shot yesterday morning and i have been using the opks since then and still no positve opk yet... FS told me to call at 9 am if i dont get my postive by 10 pm tonight.... shot said i would O from anywhere from 10 am to 10pm tonight..... so im not real sure why I havent gotten a postive opk yet.... im starting to get nervous... the shot is suppose to make you O. and do you usually have long cycles??? im cd15 today! and your 5dpo def. could be imp. bleeding. stay postive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->