May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Ah thanks for your replies :) I started bleeding on the 17th April (after the operation) didnt lose our baby until the 26th April (bled the whole time from 18th) stopped bleeding within a week after mc. now its the 18th just wondering if i would have ovulated by now or when to expect my period.

May i as how far pregnant you were when u mc STHORP1179? I was aprox 6weeks+3days.

I was 6 weeks by the scan measurements but by dates 7 weeks. You probably have already ovulated I would wait a week to 10 days, do a pregnancy test then wait another 4 or 5 days test again etc until you get your period. Then start your opks on cd 11 or so x

Ah thanks for your replies :) I started bleeding on the 17th April (after the operation) didnt lose our baby until the 26th April (bled the whole time from 18th) stopped bleeding within a week after mc. now its the 18th just wondering if i would have ovulated by now or when to expect my period.

May i as how far pregnant you were when u mc STHORP1179? I was aprox 6weeks+3days.

I was 6 weeks by the scan measurements but by dates 7 weeks. You probably have already ovulated I would wait a week to 10 days, do a pregnancy test then wait another 4 or 5 days test again etc until you get your period. Then start your opks on cd 11 or so x

Thank you i will do that and keep my fingers crossed [-o<[-o<

xx

Well its official Im 1dpo today! Im now in the 2ww..... :) How is everyone else doing??? who else is in the 2ww???? and what day are you testing???

2DPO today ... i think the cramps have finally gone away. they were pretty bad yesterday/last night. got my FXed for this cycle. We didn't BD last night like planned, so I've given up on BDing for this cycle. So .. +OPK Sunday .. BD'd Friday, Sunday, Monday .. I hope we have our bases covered.

I think I'll test on May 30th. I'll be at CD36, so in between my last cycle pre-pregnancy and my last cycle after the m/c.

Go ladies can't wait to see your :bfp: posts in a couple of weeks :)

CRC -- so glad you are here now, we can all drive each other crazy as we wait. Did you finally get your +OPK?

I'm still here, waiting until I can start testing. I don't really feel good today... Kinda shaky.

Not sure what Calander day im on after mc on the 26th April but started to bleed on the 18th April. Have been trying monday 9th may/wed 11th/fri 13th/sun 15th and monday the 16th and plan to again tonight hope we catch the egg whenever it decides to show :) Will be testing next wed unless i get my period :) x

Must add had a lot of cramps last week not sure what that was maybe it was just us tryin that cause it :/ felt asthough i was about to come on but never have.... not yet x

Not sure i never normally get any cramps mid cycle, but it could of been. When i was at the EPC last week to do the pregnancy test the midwife said its most probably my Period comming but its never came :)

Good luck in the tww ladies!!! I bet one of you at least feels sick by the weekend!!
I'm still in limbo land but stalking you all. Xxx

2DPO today ... i think the cramps have finally gone away. they were pretty bad yesterday/last night. got my FXed for this cycle. We didn't BD last night like planned, so I've given up on BDing for this cycle. So .. +OPK Sunday .. BD'd Friday, Sunday, Monday .. I hope we have our bases covered.

I think I'll test on May 30th. I'll be at CD36, so in between my last cycle pre-pregnancy and my last cycle after the m/c.

I took the trigger shot on monday morn. and suppose to O 24-36 hrs after shot... so O'd yesterday!! we bd sunday mon tues and thinking we will again tonight just in case little eggy lived 24 hours! Im thinking I will test around on May 30th. I think af is either due May 30th or June 1st! Hoping she stays away!!

Good luck in the tww ladies!!! I bet one of you at least feels sick by the weekend!!
I'm still in limbo land but stalking you all. Xxx

Hope all is well! Im officially in the 2ww today! thinking I might bd again tonight to make sure covered all bases! Hope your having a blessed week!

Ok so last night and early this morning I had some aching and pulling in my abdomen. but I havent really felt it since this morning.... is that what ovulation feels like... lol.... Im not sure if its side effect of the trigger shot... I cant use opks b/c of the trigger shot so im going off of what the fs said... that i would O 24-36 hours after shot.... so 36 hours was up at 10 pm last night and thats when I started to feel the aching and pulling and when I woke up this morning around 7 am I was having them too, but now nothing... How long does O aching usually last for you girls??

Just looking back at my chart, I had a couple of days worth of pains and then it was done. I'm pretty sure I ovulated at that point, because the next day my CM was no longer EWCM and my temp raised. I think you ovulated today or maybe last night.

Just looking back at my chart, I had a couple of days worth of pains and then it was done. I'm pretty sure I ovulated at that point, because the next day my CM was no longer EWCM and my temp raised. I think you ovulated today or maybe last night.
Im thinking late last night or early this morning.... but now im kinda having some aching again... what the egg is released it cause pain??? what happens during O to cause cramping/aching???

Ok so last night and early this morning I had some aching and pulling in my abdomen. but I havent really felt it since this morning.... is that what ovulation feels like... lol.... Im not sure if its side effect of the trigger shot... I cant use opks b/c of the trigger shot so im going off of what the fs said... that i would O 24-36 hours after shot.... so 36 hours was up at 10 pm last night and thats when I started to feel the aching and pulling and when I woke up this morning around 7 am I was having them too, but now nothing... How long does O aching usually last for you girls??

Mine was a twinging pain that woke me up in the night and lasted perhaps an hour or so before it eased off. Maybe it is lasting longer for you because you have more than one egg being released? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->