May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Good morning ladies how are you all today? I woke up with cramps this morning seem to be easing off now but feel a bit yucky hope its not my AF :( Anyone else TTC this month and due AF anytime?

Good morning! My AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. Today I'm 9DPO. Temps back up! Yay! Going to run and test in a minute, I don't expect a BFP, but I have tests and more coming tomorrow so I'm going to test as much as I want this cycle. Hopefully I don't make myself too crazy doing that.

Morning ladies.

3 DPO today. Trying not to symptom spot, but I have had a wicked increased thirst today. But, since I am only 3 DPO I'm trying not to think anything of it. Still cramping too. I thought it was out the door yesterday, but it's definitely still there.

Good luck LittleBird!!

Good morning! My AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. Today I'm 9DPO. Temps back up! Yay! Going to run and test in a minute, I don't expect a BFP, but I have tests and more coming tomorrow so I'm going to test as much as I want this cycle. Hopefully I don't make myself too crazy doing that.

Are you going to test today??? I cant belive your af is due next week already! I cant wait for you to test, Im excited for you!!! Ive been praying for you! you should expect a BFP! Im only 2dpo may 30th seems so far away for me :(

Morning ladies.

3 DPO today. Trying not to symptom spot, but I have had a wicked increased thirst today. But, since I am only 3 DPO I'm trying not to think anything of it. Still cramping too. I thought it was out the door yesterday, but it's definitely still there.

Good luck LittleBird!!

Its hard not to symptom spot! what does cramping usually mean 3dpo??? is that a good sign? wishing you lots of baby dust this cycle!! Im only 2dpo today, so im right behind ya! I go for my prog. check on cd21 im cd17 today... .so im waiting impaitently for that. They will know for sure if I O'd which is a good thing after taking a trigger shot! :)

Morning ladies.

Good luck LittleBird!!

Its hard not to symptom spot! what does cramping usually mean 3dpo??? is that a good sign? wishing you lots of baby dust this cycle!! Im only 2dpo today, so im right behind ya! I go for my prog. check on cd21 im cd17 today... .so im waiting impaitently for that. They will know for sure if I O'd which is a good thing after taking a trigger shot! :)

I don't think the cramping means much. I have read that other ladies that had cramping from 1 DPO on have gotten BFPs, but that's about it. I'm not putting much into it though - I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been thinking positive thoughts and such. Have had 2 dreams in a week in which I got a BFP. It was weird..

Good luck to you! Hope these next few days go by fast!

Good luck LittleBird!!

Thanks, Tweak! I got another BFN (not surprised) but I keep staring at it. Sometimes I think I see the faintest of shadows. But then I look again and I'm sure it's completely white.

I have heard of other ladies talking about increased thirst, but I think you're right about not trusting symptoms just yet. I have always heard that implantation happens 6DPO or later, so your body may not even realize the egg has been fertilized earlier than that. But then I read another article someone posted in a thread about Early Pregnancy Factor. It was saying that there's something they've found in animals that sends a message that the egg has been fertilized. So I'm not going to tell anyone they're not feeling pregnancy symptoms!

Morning ladies.

Good luck LittleBird!!

I don't think the cramping means much. I have read that other ladies that had cramping from 1 DPO on have gotten BFPs, but that's about it. I'm not putting much into it though - I don't want to get my hopes up. I have been thinking positive thoughts and such. Have had 2 dreams in a week in which I got a BFP. It was weird..

Good luck to you! Hope these next few days go by fast!

Yeah I have cramps on and off since the night of O... didnt know if it meant anything! lol... Im going to think postive thoughts and pray it means something good! Im going to try and stay busy these next 2 weeks so hopefully they fly by. I heard dreams like that usually mean something good! Good luck to you and I hope time flies by for you too! :)

Well its official Im 1dpo today! Im now in the 2ww..... :) How is everyone else doing??? who else is in the 2ww???? and what day are you testing???

Welcome to the 2WW hun!! How you feeling??

x x

Yay!! :happydance: So glad your temps are up!!! I couldnt help but test yesterday (at 6 dpo!!! So much for willpower!!! :rofl:)

How're you feeling?? Im sure im imagining feeling nauseuous!! Had weird heavy feelings down there the last few days....and i can 'feel' down there when i sneeze, cough etc!! Am i just being weird??? Ha!!

x x

Good morning ladies how are you all today? I woke up with cramps this morning seem to be easing off now but feel a bit yucky hope its not my AF :( Anyone else TTC this month and due AF anytime?

Hello!! Im the same as you, 7dpo today and keep feelin yucky!! Weird crampy feelings and im sure a little bit of nausea but i also know how im thinking symptoms at the moment and suddenly i have them!! ha!! The 2ww gets so stressful!!!

How long after OV are you??

x x

Yay!! :happydance: So glad your temps are up!!! I couldnt help but test yesterday (at 6 dpo!!! So much for willpower!!! :rofl:)

How're you feeling?? Im sure im imagining feeling nauseuous!! Had weird heavy feelings down there the last few days....and i can 'feel' down there when i sneeze, cough etc!! Am i just being weird??? Ha!!

x x

I'm feeling fine today. Like zero symptoms. :( I thought I had nausea the past couple of days, but if it wasn't my imagination, it's gone today. Yeah, my abdomen is tender. Last night, I saw a spider (eek!) crawling on my bed. I jumped up and really felt some weird cramps. Not like AF cramps, just sharp pains. I am not sure I'm describing it well, but I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

x x

I'm feeling fine today. Like zero symptoms. :( I thought I had nausea the past couple of days, but if it wasn't my imagination, it's gone today. Yeah, my abdomen is tender. Last night, I saw a spider (eek!) crawling on my bed. I jumped up and really felt some weird cramps. Not like AF cramps, just sharp pains. I am not sure I'm describing it well, but I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

Thats so what im talking about!! I dont know whether this is a post-ovulation sign, a normal pms sign or a pregnancy sign!! Never noticed it before but before my MC i never took much notice of my cycles or anything!!

I really hope this is a good sign for us both!!

x x

Well, a few people warned me about that type of pain because I guess it's common during Clomid cycles. I was pretty sore while taking the meds CD4-8, definitely felt more during ovulation that I ever have before, and I'm still feeling it now. I really can't remember if this is normal for me. I'm sure I've felt these things before, but it was usually during pregnancy.

I've been feeling twitches very low too. Like an involuntary eye twitch, just down there. It has been happening over the past 3-4 days.

Ooooooh!!! They say little pinches and twinges are a good sign!! :)

Good luck with your testing again tomorrow......

Off to sleep now, very tired!! (Not gonna read too much into it! Not gonna read too much into it! Not gonna read too much into it! Not gonna read too much into it! ha!!!)

x x

Well its official Im 1dpo today! Im now in the 2ww..... :) How is everyone else doing??? who else is in the 2ww???? and what day are you testing???

Welcome to the 2WW hun!! How you feeling??

x x

Thank you! im feeling pretty good... kinda tired! just been getting up early to babysit my 8 week old niece, and this crappy rain in Ohio, doesnt help. Im 2dpo today just keeping a postive attitude and hoping for the best this cycle! How are you feeling?

Hello!! Im the same as you, 7dpo today and keep feelin yucky!! Weird crampy feelings and im sure a little bit of nausea but i also know how im thinking symptoms at the moment and suddenly i have them!! ha!! The 2ww gets so stressful!!!

How long after OV are you??

x x

Hi Rachelbubble, tbh i dont know how long after OV i am :nope: I had a miscarriage last month 26th April (although i began bleeding on the 18th) so i guess i OV by now just praying we have caught it, but if not will just try again :) Keep feeling as if i am getting AF but then nothing...so just have to wait and see what happens...and i hate waiting!! lol :) x

Good luck LittleBird!!

Thanks, Tweak! I got another BFN (not surprised) but I keep staring at it. Sometimes I think I see the faintest of shadows. But then I look again and I'm sure it's completely white.

I have heard of other ladies talking about increased thirst, but I think you're right about not trusting symptoms just yet. I have always heard that implantation happens 6DPO or later, so your body may not even realize the egg has been fertilized earlier than that. But then I read another article someone posted in a thread about Early Pregnancy Factor. It was saying that there's something they've found in animals that sends a message that the egg has been fertilized. So I'm not going to tell anyone they're not feeling pregnancy symptoms!

Ohh boooo! :( Are you testing again tomorrow? :dust:

That's pretty interesting. It would make sense though - that you would have some kind of symptom, letting you know the egg was at least fertilized. I'd be interested in finding out more about that. Yeah, I'm not putting too much into my "symptoms." Still having the increased thirst and such, and have kinda a weird taste in my mouth. But that's about it. I'm praying I feel something symptom-wise after this weekend, or later in the week.

So im only 2dpo today and Im having aching and cramping in my abdomen... is this good or bad. i know its not af that isnt due til may 30th or 31st....

So im only 2dpo today and Im having aching and cramping in my abdomen... is this good or bad. i know its not af that isnt due til may 30th or 31st....

I think that's a pretty normal side effect of the Clomid. I have felt that way throughout much of this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->