May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Our maternity ward was FREEZING when I had DS. I had him in the middle of the hottest heat wave that summer but DH and I had no idea until it was time to go home. I was constantly shivering underneath my housecoat. Makes me a little wary what it'll be like this time as it'll be a bit earlier in the season and we're having an unusually chilly spring.

What is the labour dance? I think I need to give it a go

Our maternity ward was FREEZING when I had DS. I had him in the middle of the hottest heat wave that summer but DH and I had no idea until it was time to go home. I was constantly shivering underneath my housecoat. Makes me a little wary what it'll be like this time as it'll be a bit earlier in the season and we're having an unusually chilly spring.

What is the labour dance? I think I need to give it a go

It was absolutely boiling for me. I had to stay overnight when pessary was inserted and it was so hot I ended up wandering the halls all night moving from air con vent to air con vent to try and cool down.

That's unfortunate. Why can't hospitals stick to room temperature? Every other time I've had to stay in a hospital long term it's been freezing. So I don't know if different countries do different things as I was in different hospitals and they were all cold, cold, cold and all they give you are these thin little blankets. Nothing like being lonely, scared and freezing while you're trying to sleep. :nope:

Just to update you ladies, I wasnt sure this morning if waters had gone or just had lot of mucus plug loss. Ive had mild contractions all day and some unmistakable gushes of what can only be my waters :) hospital have said I can go in for assessment then come hone or wait for established labour before heading over so Im waiting it out for now!

Theres me thinking Id be the last one here!!! Xxx

Aw congrats :) Yes, I'd find it preferable to wait it out at home, too. That's what we were planning before I realised I'd be pregnant forever.

DTD this afternoon, straight after I lost a big ball of jelly-like discharge which I'm pretty certain wasn't OH as doesn't usually look like that. Now think I've lost a small amount of very very pale brown discharge. Is this a show?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...4169-labour-inducing-yoga-dance-exercise.html

The labour dance :D I was laughing whilst doing this :rofl:

No contractions yet but still loosing my bloody show

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...4169-labour-inducing-yoga-dance-exercise.html

The labour dance :D I was laughing whilst doing this :rofl:

No contractions yet but still loosing my bloody show

Okay, I need to watch this now. :lol:

Im still contracting away! Starting to get more painful now but I'm coping! I have until 10am for labour to become established otherwise I'll be having the drip to move things along :) but thats another 8 hrs away so hopefully I shouldve become established by then.

Heres hoping my next update is an announcement!

Im still contracting away! Starting to get more painful now but I'm coping! I have until 10am for labour to become established otherwise I'll be having the drip to move things along :) but thats another 8 hrs away so hopefully I shouldve become established by then.

Good luck!

Good luck buggz. Hope you're holding your bubs by now! X

Sorry I've been absent! But little man decided he was making his appearance 1day late!! Taylor Thomas Ray mckeiver born at 4.22pm 17.05.14 weighing 7lb 7oz! Perfect in every way! We were let home 4hours later and he's feeding and sleeping brilliantly! <3

Attachments

• IMG_1301098902101.jpg
    IMG_1301098902101.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone sorry I've been absent. Hands full and tired! Molly is doing perfectly. She eats and sleeps like a champ. Getting the hang of it all better as well as the breastfeeding. Still sore after 2nd degree lacerations but everyday is better. Full birth story and pics to come!

Congrats to all the other babies this week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->