May due dates lets labor watch :-)

7 days till my due date! I've now been pregnant the longest I ever have!! #1 was 37 weeks and #2 38+6. Guess they weren't as comfy as she is :)

I've just been drinking my rlt and taking epo orally. I insert one vaginally after dtd but only if it's at bedtime so it doesn't come out. Here's to hoping it's not too much longer!

So many babies! Makes me excited for mine. :) I'm still expecting to go overdue with this bubs, but maybe he'll surprise me. :haha: I've had constant false labor for the last couple of weeks with occasional breaks here and there which is super frustrating.

Oh well, I'll just sit and drink my RLT and bounce on my ball. :coffee:

We are due the same day, but you seem much more relaxed than me!! I can't stand the false labour, but then I hate it even more when it goes, because then there's no hope of it turning into real labour lol.

No pleasing a cranky preggo like me, haha. :dohh:

Good luck BigLegEmma! Sounds like things are definitely heading in the correct direction for you now. Hope baby won't make you wait too much longer. As for pain relief, don't worry about it too much. It's surprising what your body can deal with as long as you stay in the correct mind set. I did my deliveries without pain relief (apart from my TENS machine) and plan on doing the same again this time around.

Had my midwife appointment today, she's so happy with me lol
Constantly mentioning how positive I am, how not many people are happy to wait, how my glucose and blood pressure have been and remain perfect all pregnancy and mostly how I've never contacted her and how easy I've been =D

Anyways, I refused a sweep today and officially gave her the 'I refuse induction'. We've agreed to try a sweep on Friday, only to try and reduce the chances of me going past 42 weeks. ECG appointment on Monday, scan booked for Thursday and another ECG on Friday (all next week) if required.

Baby is 2/5ths engaged, but seemed more firmly in my pelvis today than she has been. So, all is well!

Ok, so I had a sweep today. Cervix is still high but she managed to do the job, she felt baby's head so she is where she should be... just a case of waiting! I'm 2cm dilated... but that could just be because it's 2nd baby..... I've been booked in for an induction on Friday. I'm ok with that because I'm at risk of a PPH, retained placenta and had a large baby last time (9lb 12oz).

I do feel a bit crampy, but I guess that's because I've been bashed around a little bit! Oh well! Lets see what happens.....

Off to bake a cake for OH's work to cheer them up for when he is off on paternity leave and annual leave, they're going to miss him x

Congrats to all the mummies!

I left you all hanging for a while because baby Gracie arrived!!! On the 18th May which I predicte on one of the May boards! Ive posted my birth story on the third tri board so Im not repeating myself over all the May threads!

Now come on all you little munchkins that are still cooking! Were having a baby boom! Get involved haha! X

Midwife appointment today: baby is now more engaged and she confirmed that it does sound like I'm losing my plug. No actual labour signs at all though.

Midwife appointment today: baby is now more engaged and she confirmed that it does sound like I'm losing my plug. No actual labour signs at all though.
I'm so interested to see if our bubs will come on the same day seems we had the same sure date haha!
My MW appt isn't until tomorrow so ill know if I'm dilated or not then, unless by some miracle I go into labour before then lol! I haven't lost any plug or anything.. Threw up this morning and feel yucky! Hoping maybe that's a sign, I dunno lol!

Feeling really bummed out. :cry: Had more false labour last night. I thought this might be the start of something real as it was mostly in my back and it came whether I was moving, sitting, lying down, etc and it lasted through the night. I could sleep through it but it was there each time I woke up and even an hour or two into the morning when it just...stopped. I felt achey in the lower back and stomach all day and have been feeling a bit off but no more real cramps. I think I've had one BH all day. The emotional toll is the toughest. The thought of false labouring my way to 42 weeks seems way too much. I just want her here!!

I'm so interested to see if our bubs will come on the same day seems we had the same sure date haha!
My MW appt isn't until tomorrow so ill know if I'm dilated or not then, unless by some miracle I go into labour before then lol! I haven't lost any plug or anything.. Threw up this morning and feel yucky! Hoping maybe that's a sign, I dunno lol!

I've been feeling nauseous the last couple of days too!

Just been woken up at 4am by a trickle in my knickers, but how do I distinguish between waters breaking and just watery discharge? My knickers were soaked but haven't lost anymore since...

Just been woken up at 4am by a trickle in my knickers, but how do I distinguish between waters breaking and just watery discharge? My knickers were soaked but haven't lost anymore since...

Lay down for 30 mins. If when you stand up there is another gush/trickle then it is your waters.

This is very promising! Its exactly how I decribed my waters first breaking! I wasnt sure if it was waters or mucus plug and watery discharge. I woke up and felt a smallish gush so popped on a pad but then nothing happened until a few hours later when I had a bigger gush. Then I was pretty sure but still in denial. As the day progressed it became more and more obvious, but there were gaps in between without any trickling or gushes.

Fingers crossed this is it! X

Thanks ladies. I managed to get back to sleep and think I lost another tiny trickle but no gushes when I stand up or anything. Also no pains. I'm confused!

Thanks ladies. I managed to get back to sleep and think I lost another tiny trickle but no gushes when I stand up or anything. Also no pains. I'm confused!

If you think it's your waters ring up your labour unit as they can test it for you and it's a really quick test :thumbup: Also, maybe pop a pad on? As then you can see how much water there is. Hope this is it for you!

If you think it's your waters ring up your labour unit as they can test it for you and it's a really quick test :thumbup: Also, maybe pop a pad on? As then you can see how much water there is. Hope this is it for you!

I've rang them and now just waiting to find out where I need to go to get checked as my hospital is 20 miles away! As I've not had anymore big trickles or anything I feel really stupid, like I've imagined it!

Midwife has confirmed that my waters have gone; probably the hind waters. But I'm not contracting yet so induction has been booked for tomorrow, which means no birthing unit :(

Midwife has confirmed that my waters have gone; probably the hind waters. But I'm not contracting yet so induction has been booked for tomorrow, which means no birthing unit :(

Exciting news! Good luck! Hope things progress over the next few hours an you get to use the birthing unit :) when my waters went I was only having BHs to begin with, the pains didnt become to terrible until later on so theres plenty of time yet! X

Me too daddiesgift! ! Funny because we have the same dd. It started last night around 6 and I've been having contractions about 6-8 minutes apart. Called my doctor because I was still getting them this afternoon. The nurse said definitely go and get checked for further dilation (last appointment I was a 4cm) so although I wasn't sure because I was just tight instead of in pain I went. Well still a 4 :(. Which is great but I HATE pre - labor and coming home without lo. Still having contractions every 6-10 minutes. Exhausted! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->