May due dates lets labor watch :-)

hi all, been offline for a while as my daughter decided to arrive at bang on 37 weeks.

Elsie May green was born on May 7th weight 5'14" via c section after a failed vbac attempt (due to Elsie not engaging at all and her heart rate starting to drop)

congrats to all who have had ur babies and good luck to those still waiting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
Aww, so many newborn photos popping up in here now! Massive congrats to all the mummies who've had their baby, hope you're all recovering well.

I'm still holding on without any signs of labour. My 'baby', also known as 41 week bump ;)

Attachments

• 41Weeks.jpg
    41Weeks.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Congrats, mamas! When I was in for my control today, 3 mums came in and all had babies within half an hour of arriving. So lovely to hear their first cries down the hallway, aw :)

So many babies! Makes me excited for mine. :) I'm still expecting to go overdue with this bubs, but maybe he'll surprise me. :haha: I've had constant false labor for the last couple of weeks with occasional breaks here and there which is super frustrating.

Oh well, I'll just sit and drink my RLT and bounce on my ball. :coffee:

Congrats, mamas! When I was in for my control today, 3 mums came in and all had babies within half an hour of arriving. So lovely to hear their first cries down the hallway, aw :)

This made me get through the last stage of my labour.
Hearing someone else's baby crying, made me cry and want my own OUT.
That's what spurred me on!

So, I get my sweep tomorrow! Was kind of hoping I wouldn't need one but oh well! Gonna try and do the labour dance again in a bit! :rofl: I need a laugh, getting fed up now! x

Wow! Congrats noodles, gaves, katie and teeny! Hope you're all recovering well and enjoying your little ones!

Congrats, mummies! :)

I'm having mild contractions every 15min - using my wonderful phone app to chart them lol - how many days am I likely looking at? I'm reading 2 or 3 days can be like this; they're painful, but not so much as to stop me in my tracks or leave me silent.

Went for a long walk with OH; nice to get fresh air and change of scenery while cramping. Lost a tiny bit more mucus plug after the doc trying, rather unsuccessfully, to open my cervix. It must have done some good, though.

Now I've stopped walking and am lying down LO has decided it's exercise time, ooooowwwww!

Erised - lovely bump!!

Congrats to all the new mammas!

BigLegEmma - think it's time for your LO to arrive. Hope this is the start of things for you! :)

ericacaca - good luck with your sweep tomorrow.

afm - starting to get the "where's the baby?" and "thought you'd have the baby by now" remarks. DH said he's getting them too. We were chuckling about it because EVERYONE gets those remarks and everyone gives them too. I mean, when in the history of the planet has a couple stayed quiet about the birth of their child? We WILL tell you when she arrives. You couldn't stop us! :laugh2: DH was joking he should have said "Oh shoot, I knew I was forgetting something..."

Never mind that every pregnant lady complains about getting them. Doesn't stop them from saying them to someone else, it seems.

Haha! Hubby gets that from work too... "No baby yet?" Well... if there was then would he be at flippin work? :dohh:

I always have people ask me when Im due and when I tell them its "whoa! what are you doing here?" "and you are out and about walking around?" Ummm Im not in labor! I guess when you are close to your due date you are suppose to be house ridden and laying in bed just waiting for baby to come :haha: This weekend we went to a park to BBQ and visit family and everyone kept telling me to sit down or doing stuff for me. Im TRYING to get this baby out! I think Ill be okay if I stand and eat some chips :haha:

Hey ladies, congratulations new mommies :). Starting another work week booo ooooo! ! I'm ready to stay at home and snuggle this baby. Work is kinda double edge it's keeping me busy but I just want to slow down and relax so she will pop out ♡ plus I'm super bored. What are you girls doing to bind your time?

Congratulations to all that have had their babies! They are all so beautiful!
I'm one day over due and ready to rip someone's face off :haha: I want my baby!!!!
NO signs at all :(
I make stubborn kids lol! Least the end is near though, hospital will induce at 41+3 if he's not here by then... If I have to wait that long I won't be a very fun person to be around lol!!!
Who else is over due?

Congratulations to all that have had their babies! They are all so beautiful!
I'm one day over due and ready to rip someone's face off :haha: I want my baby!!!!
NO signs at all :(
I make stubborn kids lol! Least the end is near though, hospital will induce at 41+3 if he's not here by then... If I have to wait that long I won't be a very fun person to be around lol!!!
Who else is over due?

Me! We have (or had? lol) the same due date :)

Term +7 here! Argh! I really hoped we'd have her by now! Sweep is at 1pm today. Im getting cramps at the bottom of bump but nothing else still. I tried labour dance but now my legs hurt! Haha!

Hang in there ladies. Just dont get too irrate at the ladies who are moaning at 36 weeks.... I'm trying very hard not to! Sorry but I had to say it! Just a due date or late by a couple of days would have been a treat! X

Term +7 here! Argh! I really hoped we'd have her by now! Sweep is at 1pm today. Im getting cramps at the bottom of bump but nothing else still. I tried labour dance but now my legs hurt! Haha!

Hang in there ladies. Just dont get too irrate at the ladies who are moaning at 36 weeks.... I'm trying very hard not to! Sorry but I had to say it! Just a due date or late by a couple of days would have been a treat! X

Haha I know the feeling! :D

Well, the doc yesterday definitely managed to do something even though my cervix was closed 'cause I'm definitely in early labour now and losing my plug all day and liquid, though it's just trickling. Contractions all night averaging about 5 or 6 minutes, and over a minute long each time; eased off a bit now in frequency but still regular. I hope LO appears this evening, but if not, definitely by Wednesday! I don't know how good I'll be at drug-free labour, can't believe Spain doesn't even have gas and air!

I'm trying to think if anything set me off...I've been taking EPO the past few days and I'm huffing lavender essential oil like it's a Class A narcotic. Sniffed a bit of clary sage last night which I don't like the smell of but apparently makes contractions stronger - certainly seemed to! - then again, it could all be coincidence. I think the fact I'm so overdue and the doctor was so 'handy', Maia's realising it's time to pack up her little suitcase and move out of her womb. :lol:

Good luck! I hope today's appointment brings some progress for you x

Biglegemma - that's so exciting! Hope baby gets her bum in gear and comes today for you as it's about ruddy time!

Misscalais - I'm overdue too - 4 days. I've just got constant rage; my OH must think I've turned into some monster! He moaned last night that he's finding it difficult to turn in bed at the moment ... I almost threw him out the house!

Haha I know the feeling! :D

Well, the doc yesterday definitely managed to do something even though my cervix was closed 'cause I'm definitely in early labour now and losing my plug all day and liquid, though it's just trickling. Contractions all night averaging about 5 or 6 minutes, and over a minute long each time; eased off a bit now in frequency but still regular. I hope LO appears this evening, but if not, definitely by Wednesday! I don't know how good I'll be at drug-free labour, can't believe Spain doesn't even have gas and air!

I'm trying to think if anything set me off...I've been taking EPO the past few days and I'm huffing lavender essential oil like it's a Class A narcotic. Sniffed a bit of clary sage last night which I don't like the smell of but apparently makes contractions stronger - certainly seemed to! - then again, it could all be coincidence. I think the fact I'm so overdue and the doctor was so 'handy', Maia's realising it's time to pack up her little suitcase and move out of her womb. :lol:

Good luck! I hope today's appointment brings some progress for you x

Good luck Emma!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"