May IVF

Thanks Bramble. I think they are looking to see which of the ten are the 'best' so to speak as many eggs do arrest after Day 3. They are phoning me on Thursday, which will be Day 3, and might transfer that day but I am actually hoping for a Day 5 transfer. Have done some research and the implantation rate is so much higher then.

So glad that they fertilised. Was so worried that none would.

Ten eggs fertilised. They will not transfer until Thursday or Saturday. Not sure what makes them decide this, really!!!!

Ten, though. OMG.

Wow thats fantastic, really hope it goes well for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Curley Sue - its a lovely feeling knowing they fertlised, that you and OH's egg and sperm can combine. It feels magical when that happens. I know for some its normal but when you you have waited over 2 years for this to happen you worry it might not. Here's hoping you get some blastocysts.

Congrats Curley Sue on excellent fertilization!!!!! Fab fab news!!

good luck

xxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Well did my last injection 25 mins ago cant believe it 35 hours 35mins and counting till egg collection omg omg omg. Cant believe how fast its gone since my very first buserelin injection. 31 days later and I'm done with the jabs. Lola and Ronnie have done a brilliant job. Cant wait to find out how many eggs they have made

Curlysue - 10 out of 12 is great. hope mine fertilize as good as yours.:hug::hugs:xxxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Well did my last injection 25 mins ago cant believe it 35 hours 35mins and counting till egg collection omg omg omg. Cant believe how fast its gone since my very first buserelin injection. 31 days later and I'm done with the jabs. Lola and Ronnie have done a brilliant job. Cant wait to find out how many eggs they have made

Curlysue - 10 out of 12 is great. hope mine fertilize as good as yours.:hug::hugs:xxxx

Feels so nice to get the last one out of the way doesn't it? I got stuck in the mindset that I never wanted to do it all again. Hopefully we won't have to.

Feels so nice to get the last one out of the way doesn't it? I got stuck in the mindset that I never wanted to do it all again. Hopefully we won't have to.

yes it really does. can get up in the morning and dont need to inject woohoo and my belly finely gets a break :rofl:. looking forward to EC now it cant come soon enough.

Hi Girls
Sorry for being so quiet of late!
All is well with me..... just so tired 90% of the time. The spotting I had at the weekend has stoped and the realisation of being pregnant is slowly sinking in. I must admit am at a bit of a loss now, its hard to explain how I feel..... I think its because am missing my DH and we've not seen each other to celebrate our wonderfull news. I've still got 5 sleeps before were together again! The other factor is the continuation of waiting game, yes I've got passed the 2ww and I'm so thankfull to be pregnant but am now finding the next wait hard too! My clinic in London would have done another beta this week and scan around the 3rd July but I've left London and am up in Scotland visiting my mum untill the 22nd June. I would have loved another test this week just for my peace of mind. So in otherwards I just want to get back to Doha so we can have a ''Mini T'' progress report! I did read that you can often feel at a loss after IVF simply because your no longer busy with clinic appts scan and injections, I think thats whats up with me. I keep thinking OMG am pregnant but what happens next!!!!!
I cant wait to settle down and be able to enjoy my pregnancy with my dh:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So any way sounds like everyone is doing well, I've got a lot of news to catch up on:hug:

Hi All

I had some spotting yesterday which really scared me, the doctor and the clinic say its ok and have had none since, went straight to bed at 5pm last night and only got out to go to the loo, am down stairs since 1pm, not doing much, just on facebook etc!
Mrs T congrats on the result, hope all goes well, I have my scan on friday and cant wait!

Hello All

Hope your all ok

Well feeling very nervous about tomorrow. Less then eleven hours and the EC will be over and done with. oooooo i wonder how many little eggies my two brilliant girls have made for me. Cant wait to find out. Hope i feel ok after. Was ill after anaesthetic.

Well i will let you all know how its gone on as soon as i get home.

:hugs::hug: xxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow...... big day for lola and Ronnie xxx

Hello All

Hope your all ok

Well feeling very nervous about tomorrow. Less then eleven hours and the EC will be over and done with. oooooo i wonder how many little eggies my two brilliant girls have made for me. Cant wait to find out. Hope i feel ok after. Was ill after anaesthetic.

Well i will let you all know how its gone on as soon as i get home.

:hugs::hug: xxxxxxx

Hope it went really well for you xx

Hello ladies

Hope your all ok

Well i got back at 3pm. Ronnie and Lola have done a brilliant job.
Got 21 eggs:happydance::happydance::happydance:
where as for me not doing so good. im in pain. its hard to get comfy and hurts everytime i move. was really ill after collection they kept me there for hours til i stopped being sick. they think i am borderline OHSS hope im not cos will have to wait 3 months for ET. they are going to fone tomorrow let me know how many have fertilised and weather we are going ahead with a fresh transfer or if i have to wait and have frozen transfer in 3 months times :cry::cry::cry:

Curlysue have you found out yet when you are having ET? xxxx

Wrightwales - Sweatheart, how awful for you! I hope you start to recover soon. What will they base decision on for OHSS and 3 month transfer? will it depend on how you feel tomorrow? Lots of :hug: I think it really is an individual thing isn't it. I guess kicking out all those eggs has taken its toll. BUT WOW what an enormous amount of eggs!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Wrightywales - Congratulations 21 eggs is amazing! I hope they all fertilize for you. I'm sorry about the OHSS - but if you do have it, its important to wait until it goes away before you transfer your embryo's. Its really dangerous, and it gets worse if you are pregnant. NOT FUN! So, I'm sorry you may have to wait, but in the end you'll know you have some amazing embryo's just waiting for you to get better. My fingers are crossed you don't have it though and can transfer your embies in a few days!

Pixie - how did your scan go?

CurlySue - Let us know how transfer goes for you!

Brambletess, I hope the bleeding goes away, or is just from the blood clot from before. I'm sure that is what it is. Waiting is just terrible.

I'm very impatiently waiting to confirm that both my embies are settling in nicely - and I still have over a week before my next scan.

Wrightwales - Sweatheart, how awful for you! I hope you start to recover soon. What will they base decision on for OHSS and 3 month transfer? will it depend on how you feel tomorrow? Lots of :hug: I think it really is an individual thing isn't it. I guess kicking out all those eggs has taken its toll. BUT WOW what an enormous amount of eggs!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

thanks

Yes it depends on how i am today. Dont feel as sore as yesterday and dont have any ohss symptoms so far so hopefully it will be ok. Hubby been keeping a close eye on me all night. Cant wait for the call to see how many have fertilized. Id be happy with 2 for fresh transfer and and a few for the freezer. They said transfer could be on Sat Mon or Tues. I'm hoping for Tues so my body can recover properly. Its amazing How different i feel from 24 hours ago. it still feels tight and uncomfortable but no where near as bad as yesterday. i can nearly stand up straight and was able to get some sleep which i think has helped. we found out yesterday were down fot ICSI aswell which has never been mentioned to us at any of our apppointments.

hope yuor all ok and will let you know as soon as a get fertility report :hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies

Hope your all ok

where as for me not doing so good. im in pain. its hard to get comfy and hurts everytime i move. was really ill after collection they kept me there for hours til i stopped being sick. they think i am borderline OHSS hope im not cos will have to wait 3 months for ET. they are going to fone tomorrow let me know how many have fertilised and weather we are going ahead with a fresh transfer or if i have to wait and have frozen transfer in 3 months times :cry::cry::cry:

WOW 21 eggs hun, that is great :happydance:. Im praying they all fertilise and ET goes ahead in the next few days. Did they advise you anything for the OHSS? Is drinking loads of fluids and rest what they advised.

Hello ladies

Hope your all ok

WOW 21 eggs hun, that is great :happydance:. Im praying they all fertilise and ET goes ahead in the next few days. Did they advise you anything for the OHSS? Is drinking loads of fluids and rest what they advised.

thanks yes gotta have lots of rest and drink at least 3 liters of water a day and am allowed to take paracetamol as well if needed. haven't noticed any symptoms just think they are being cautious cos of the amount of eggs more than anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->