May IVF

Sorry to hear that Brambletess, really feel for you, I know its an awful time, especially after my hefty bleed on friday, hope you are ok.

Oh Brambletess I am so sorry to hear your sad news....my heart goes out to you xx

Hi All

Had my scan this morning and all is ok with the baby, am so relieved, I have another scan on monday and off shortly to see my doctor to get referred to the Obstetrician at the Hospital.:happydance::bfp:

Hi All

We've all been quiet of late, hope you are all ok. All is still well with me.:bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev034pf___.png

Pixie, that's great news. Its more common to bleed after iVF as everything is more sensitive coz of drugs. Keep well.

I am ok today, hoping bleeding and cramps stop soon. Starting to think about ICSI again. I think it will be september for me but would prefer august will see what they will allow.

Am also in a quandry as to whether to use protection or not until then. I have got a BFP with blocked tubes and could this happen again? Should I risk an ectopic? my doc thinks I should try naturally but another set back would be a lot to bear. At least with ICSI it gets put in the right place and gives me the best chance. I will probably ovulate in two weeks, part of me thinks just leave it to chance as there is a VERY miniscule chance I could have another BFP. Part of me thinks wait for ICSI as its safer.

Thanks for everyones kind words. I am a fighter and will carry on and look forward to being part of an august/sep IVF gang.

Brambletess - I was really shocked and upset to hear your news. I don't know why life can be so cruel sometimes. Don't push yourself to be too tough take sometime out to grieve for your loss, sometimes its good to cry.
I am at the fs tomorrow to discuss the results of my lap and dye further , who knows, if she thinks we have a chance with ivf and i can find my courage and enough pennies i maybe on the september thread with you. Take care of yourself and your hubby

Pixie, that's great news. Its more common to bleed after iVF as everything is more sensitive coz of drugs. Keep well.

I am ok today, hoping bleeding and cramps stop soon. Starting to think about ICSI again. I think it will be september for me but would prefer august will see what they will allow.

Am also in a quandry as to whether to use protection or not until then. I have got a BFP with blocked tubes and could this happen again? Should I risk an ectopic? my doc thinks I should try naturally but another set back would be a lot to bear. At least with ICSI it gets put in the right place and gives me the best chance. I will probably ovulate in two weeks, part of me thinks just leave it to chance as there is a VERY miniscule chance I could have another BFP. Part of me thinks wait for ICSI as its safer.

Thanks for everyones kind words. I am a fighter and will carry on and look forward to being part of an august/sep IVF gang.

We had ICSI too, thats how it worked for us! Best of luck and keep us informed, really feel for you.

Just wanted to ask if any one has experienced extreme thirst at the beginning of a pregnancy, this one is so different to my last one 12.5 years ago. I am so thirsty all the time and have drunk at least 3 litres of water today, feel like its on the back of the throat and nothing can shift it! Its weird! Any advice welcome. Am seeing the Obstetrician on Friday for the first time so will ask then, but till then do I just drink and drink and drink. There is no history of diabetes or gestational diabetes in the family although my gran had it in her last few years of life.
Thanks

Hi pixie

Its completely normal to be thirsty. Your body needs more water during pregnancy and it is telling you that. It never harms though to get doc to check though.

I think I will wait for ICSI. My instinct is telling me it the right thing to do. When I am pregnant again I want the best possible start.

Hi pixie

Its completely normal to be thirsty. Your body needs more water during pregnancy and it is telling you that. It never harms though to get doc to check though.

I think I will wait for ICSI. My instinct is telling me it the right thing to do. When I am pregnant again I want the best possible start.

Hi I think you are right to wait, give your body and mind a break and relax over the next 6 weeks or so, try some reflexology, I have a friend who practices it and it helped to relax me, I also got a full body massage before starting the injections which I think also helped.

Hope it all works out for you.
:dust

Morning everyone!

How are we all doing?

Brambletess - I like your idea of waiting for ICSI - but not sure I could do it...I can't wait for you to be back in first tri with us!

Everyone in their 2ww - how is it going? Curly Sue just got a BFP too. Woo Hoo... Wrightywales I think you are next.

I'm doing ok. Have a lot of morning sickness (although today is better) and to top it off have this awful chest cold. I have my ultrasound tomorrow morning to see if both are going strong or if I'll be having one happy healthy baby. Either would be fine with me. As long as everything is OK. I'm pretty nervous about it. Its good timing, since I can ask what I can/cannot take to relieve these cold symptoms too. Its making everything worse. But otherwise so excited to see my bean(s) tomorrow.

hi everyone

hope your all ok

im fine been relaxing loads in the nice hot weather we are having and just booked a weekend break away on 31st july cant wait. im gonna test a week tomorrow. it seems to be going really quick.

Latestarter - Good luck with scan tomorrow :hug::hugs: xxxxxxx

Roobie - Hope everthing is ok with you good luck testing tomorrow fx :hug::hugs::dust: xxxxxxxx

Pixie - glad everything is ok with you hope your getting lots of rest :hug::hugs: xxxxxxx

Hope everyone is well.

I may or may not have 'succeeded' this month. So far, the signs look good, but I'm not announcing anything officially until my 'test date' which is actually 5 days away. Ridicularse that they make you wait that long. I'm still in a bit of a denial stage in that I don't think that I am, but time will tell...

Bramble, have you heard anything about your ICSI yet? I thought I had sent condolences about your sad miscarriage but it doesn't appear to be here (???). Will it be in the next couple of months?

Pixie - I hear this is very normal. Your body is using up a lot of energy and water to sustain the baby so you need to take on extra water in order for it to do this.

Hello all!
Sorry I've been around much but I've been busy with my mum. She's out of hospital now and doing ok on her medication. I've not seen a Dr since my beta test on the 13th June, which has been hard not knowing all is ok. I did another digital test this morning and it said PREGNANT 3+ so its good to see my levels that my levels are going up. I have made a private appt for a fertility clinic near my mum for my 7 week scan, I cant wait for next friday..... only then it will feel real.

I hope everyone is well?
Have any of you moved over to 1st tri or some where yet?
:hug:

Hello all!
Sorry I've been around much but I've been busy with my mum. She's out of hospital now and doing ok on her medication. I've not seen a Dr since my beta test on the 13th June, which has been hard not knowing all is ok. I did another digital test this morning and it said PREGNANT 3+ so its good to see my levels that my levels are going up. I have made a private appt for a fertility clinic near my mum for my 7 week scan, I cant wait for next friday..... only then it will feel real.

I hope everyone is well?
Have any of you moved over to 1st tri or some where yet?
:hug:

Hi

Great news about the digi and your scan is so close by. Mine is on Thursday. 6 days away. Hope your mum gets better soon.

Im sorry for girls not being on much, my mother and brother returned from barcelona and we I have been busy with her. Its my last day at work today and now im going to be a HOUSEWIFE :happydance: Congrats Curleysue for the :bfp: :happydance:

I also havnt moved on to 1st tri yet. I still feel like a fraud and dont know where I belong???

yeh hello Dilek!
Enjoy your last day at work..... we'll be pregnant housewife buddies!!!!

I feel exactly like you, I dont know where I belong.... we should do the move together, we'll hold each others hands in 1st tri!

Hi
I was wondering about moving too, could we have our own wee section on 1st tri?:dust::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->