• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I'm the same- iv got all the symptoms and I think im 8-9 still bfn with tests the measure hcg at 10miu.

Wow there are going to be lots of us in the 2ww!!! And all testing pretty much at the same time- so exciting!! :happydance:
Totally shattered today- couldn't sleep last night - too much going on in my head!!!
Good luck to those all ready in a 2ww and for the rest of us not long to go!! Happy bd'ing :haha:
xxx

It's still early poppy so don't give up, it's the 1st May tomorrow you can start the month with a :bfp:

So, it's about that time of the month where I begin to symptom spot and drive myself borderline-insane.....I'm sure most of you do the same. It's pure torture! I'm trying to control myself more this time around....I'm sure I'll still end up spending a small fortune at the DOLLAR store LOL
Question for you ladies.....this is my first month using OPKs. We BD'd Fri AM and I then got a pos opk around 730pm Sunday and again today, Monday, around 2pm...even darker line! Plan on jumping his bones when he gets home from work today but has anyone ever heard of getting pregnant from sex 2 days before pos opk? I've had cramps today like crazy and a very wet feeling yesterday and today.....I don't know! Hoping like crazy this is our month!!

So, it's about that time of the month where I begin to symptom spot and drive myself borderline-insane.....I'm sure most of you do the same. It's pure torture! I'm trying to control myself more this time around....I'm sure I'll still end up spending a small fortune at the DOLLAR store LOL
Question for you ladies.....this is my first month using OPKs. We BD'd Fri AM and I then got a pos opk around 730pm Sunday and again today, Monday, around 2pm...even darker line! Plan on jumping his bones when he gets home from work today but has anyone ever heard of getting pregnant from sex 2 days before pos opk? I've had cramps today like crazy and a very wet feeling yesterday and today.....I don't know! Hoping like crazy this is our month!!

They say :spermy: can live for more than 2 days so I don't see why not!! I had a +opk yesterday and we had bd'd the night before, the day of, and tonight (when I romantically dragged hubby upstairs during half time of the football-well I waited until half time :blush:), will try again tomorrow night and then just try and relax and have some fun!! :haha:
baby dust and here's to some determined little :spermy:
xx

If I got my positive opk on sat 21st April and morn of 22nd april, when was 1dpo? It was negative by the sun evening and cm had gone back to creamy too

from fertility friend:
When you are using ovulation prediction kits (or devices that measure luteinizing hormone), you can usually expect ovulation to occur the day after your first positive result.

I got one yesterday (well 2- at 11am and 6pm and was reading peak on cbfm this morning too- slept in and missed yesterdays but presume was 1st peak?!) so figure prob ovulated today or overnight- had pain in left side overnight and into back, had back pain before with ovulation but figure the tummy bit just new extra treat following mc!!
However don't temp so could be wrong, just done a opk and its negative (but have been glugging diet coke so!!) going to give it one more try to catch eggy tomorrow!!
Baby dust
xxxx

Not even 7am and already super hungry. Still having some mild cramping but nothing too bad. Allergies going bonkers. Still have temp up a bit. I usually run around 97.3 and have been running temp near 98.5 these days. Dull lower back pain. Very tired...had a horrible migraine last night to the point I had to go into a quiet dark room. Poor DH felt soo bad...we are out of Tylenol so nothing to take for it. I refuse to take ibprophen anymore bc of the risks. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should exert the effort to get my butt out of bed to eat lol ugh...I better go eat :winkwink: still a bit pessimistic that I will get my :bfp: I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to come crashing down again ya know?

These all sound like such great signs though for that BFP. I'll say a [-o< for you that this is your time!!!

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 2
from fertility friend:
When you are using ovulation prediction kits (or devices that measure luteinizing hormone), you can usually expect ovulation to occur the day after your first positive result.

I got one yesterday (well 2- at 11am and 6pm and was reading peak on cbfm this morning too- slept in and missed yesterdays but presume was 1st peak?!) so figure prob ovulated today or overnight- had pain in left side overnight and into back, had back pain before with ovulation but figure the tummy bit just new extra treat following mc!!
However don't temp so could be wrong, just done a opk and its negative (but have been glugging diet coke so!!) going to give it one more try to catch eggy tomorrow!!
Baby dust
xxxx

It sounds like you have got it covered!!! I think it's going to be your lucky month for sure! :dust:

I got my BFP this morning! I'm 9-10 dpo.
I'm soooooooo happy!!!!!

Yay!! Congrats Poppy! Way to start off the month on a positive note! Haha!:happydance:

I'm feeling good about this May BFP thread!!

Hey guys, joining you in this thread--keeping everything (except maybe my legs LOL) FXed for my BFP in May!!!!!

A little info--I had a MMC and a D&C on Feb 4th of this year (I was 10 weeks along but baby didn't grow past 6 weeks). We started trying 2 weeks after the D&C but have had no luck yet. Last month I only had a 10 day LP, too short for implantation.

I am on my 3rd cycle since our loss now and this is the first month I have tried the soy isoflavones. I did CD 2-6...started with 120 mg, then 160, 200, 200, and 200.

I am now on my 3rd day in a row of a SUPER strong OPK (test line twice as dark as control), and I am thinking I may have O'd yesterday or possibly this morning. I usually O the day after my first pos OPK. My temp wasn't really high at 5:55am this morning, but it WAS higher than the previous few days and I took it earlier than I normal because I had to get up so early this AM. I will just have to see how my temp is tomorrow, but I am either on O day or 1DPO now.

I SO hope this is our month!!!!!! :dust: and good luck to all you ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->