• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Beautiful song!

As for your baby....never to early to be your baby. :hugs:

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Beautiful song!

As for your baby....never to early to be your baby. :hugs:

Beautiful I love it grwT choice

So I tested today at 10 dpo and got a bfn but I didn't use fmu so am going to test again in the morning and hopefully get a BFP :)

My back/side is hurting and I am having strong tingling feeling in my abdomen, they are stronger than before. I can't sleep

Woke up this morning and now have full AF. Its a miserable day in the UK rain and wind, so staying in PJ's snuggled up in my quilt making my hubby watch chick flicks all day. xx

I am sooooooooooooo happy!!! Got my first +tve OPK since MMC in Feb! Thought I was coming up to O anyway and have been bit unconvinced by cbfm lately but this morning I slept in and missed my testing window- grrrr, used one of my cb digital opk with smiley face and got a positive!!
bd'd last night and going to for next 3 then have a night off then 1 last try fx'd I catch that eggy! Even if I don't and have to wait until next month I am so pleased my body is returning to normal after the mc!

Good luck to those in the 2ww, looks like I will be joining you soon after all!! :happydance:

Good luck Sprite! So glad to hear your body is returning to normal and you got your +OPK this month! Now go enjoy that babydancing!

Woke up this morning and now have full AF. Its a miserable day in the UK rain and wind, so staying in PJ's snuggled up in my quilt making my hubby watch chick flicks all day. xx

:hugs: so sorry

I am sooooooooooooo happy!!! Got my first +tve OPK since MMC in Feb! Thought I was coming up to O anyway and have been bit unconvinced by cbfm lately but this morning I slept in and missed my testing window- grrrr, used one of my cb digital opk with smiley face and got a positive!!
bd'd last night and going to for next 3 then have a night off then 1 last try fx'd I catch that eggy! Even if I don't and have to wait until next month I am so pleased my body is returning to normal after the mc!

Good luck to those in the 2ww, looks like I will be joining you soon after all!! :happydance:

:happydance: now get to :sex: lol

6 DPO and ugh...lol

Been having mild cramps, mainly on left side. Occasionally a sharp pain on left and in middle. Still gassy...I know, gross. Slight temp rise. Milky & sticky CM. At about 2am got VERY hungry but didn't want to eat so just had some juice...BAD idea haha! Woke up crying at 6:30am bc of a HORRIBLE nightmare...funny thing though...in my nightmare I was in the bathroom and when I woke up... I realized I really had to pee. :blush: Very moody (poor DH and son...TG they are both patient and know when to Stfu and pass the Ben & Jerry's ice cream :thumbup:)

Hoping these are all good signs! Now I'm going back to bed bc I have a headache and my allergies are kicking my arse.

Spite get:sex: and here's lots of :dust: Lady I hope u get ur BFP babe..xxx

Hi ladies

It looks like I'm not the only one with my body still not back to normal after my mmc, thanks for all your feedback.

My opk today is very light again after my very dark one yesterday so hopefully that eggy has been released or about to be. We have been doing lots of :sex: and will continue for the next few days. I really want a may bfp as its our anniversary at the end of the month so it would be a nice present to ourselves.

Littlemama hopefully it will be a bfp tomorrow or even Tuesday, a great way to start may.

Great symptoms mrstruth and sweets, I can see lots of bfp's on their way for may.

JoLM what a bummer sorry the witch got you, but there's still time for a late may bfp.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend despite the awful weather if you are in the uk x

I haven't O'd yet but it's only cycle day 12 I normally O on cycle day 13-14 so a BFP for me would be May 15, 2012. Good luck to all of you!

Hi rubie

I will also be testing around 15th may, it looks like we'll be comparing symptoms :happydance:

I will be due to start af on the 15th so will be due to be testing then too! Am on nights then so prob will be later (but may very well be earlier!! :wacko:)

Yay sprite another symptom spotter buddy, we'll all try to keep each other sane in the tww :wacko:

I test the 7th so a few days earlier then y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->