May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Hey guys, joining you in this thread--keeping everything (except maybe my legs LOL) FXed for my BFP in May!!!!!

A little info--I had a MMC and a D&C on Feb 4th of this year (I was 10 weeks along but baby didn't grow past 6 weeks). We started trying 2 weeks after the D&C but have had no luck yet. Last month I only had a 10 day LP, too short for implantation.

I am on my 3rd cycle since our loss now and this is the first month I have tried the soy isoflavones. I did CD 2-6...started with 120 mg, then 160, 200, 200, and 200.

I am now on my 3rd day in a row of a SUPER strong OPK (test line twice as dark as control), and I am thinking I may have O'd yesterday or possibly this morning. I usually O the day after my first pos OPK. My temp wasn't really high at 5:55am this morning, but it WAS higher than the previous few days and I took it earlier than I normal because I had to get up so early this AM. I will just have to see how my temp is tomorrow, but I am either on O day or 1DPO now.

I SO hope this is our month!!!!!! :dust: and good luck to all you ladies!!!!

I SO hope it's our month too!!! Wow, it's so crazy how similar we all are to each other! I was 10 weeks along too when i found out no heartbeat (MMC) and they said it measured about 6-7 weeks along. But my doc urged us to wait 2 full cycles before trying again...part of me is glad i did and the other part is wishing i would have just tried again right away because i could possibly be pregnant again right now. OH well. I'm really curious about this soy thing. Never done it and if it doesn't work out for us this month, i might try next month. glad it's working well for you! I'm in the exact same spot as you regarding temp and O.

Me too I was 11 weeks and no hb only measuring 6 weeks, we were in total shock. We were told no need to wait so after bleeding stopped we started trying but nothing so far. I don't think I ovulated though until a few days ago so hopefully my body is finally ready :thumbup:

There is no mistaking the line on that frer poppy, that's brilliant and so early as well :happydance:

I'm like you sweetz when I'm 9 or 10 dpo I'm going to be desperate to test but also too scared to test......decisions decisions :wacko:

I'm going to try something different this month and wait until the day before AF is due. I know, crazy huh? That would make me 14/15 DPO! I'll be insane by then but i'm just so scared of the negative ones.

There is no mistaking the line on that frer poppy, that's brilliant and so early as well :happydance:

I'm like you sweetz when I'm 9 or 10 dpo I'm going to be desperate to test but also too scared to test......decisions decisions :wacko:

Lol! Argh!! I need to just keep distracting myself and wait until the 7th

Wait until the 7th. You can do it!!! :)

Argh! This is th hardest tww ever! I don't feel pregnant...but my body is acting weird. Don't want to be optimistic bc I can't deal with more heartache. I just feel like sleeping until next Monday...would make life so much easier...lol:dohh:

Oh yes, if we could just sleep this entire 2WW, that would be amazing! Wake up, test and be done with it. Geesh. I'm with ya. Hang in there!!!

I'm going to try something different this month and wait until the day before AF is due. I know, crazy huh? That would make me 14/15 DPO! I'll be insane by then but i'm just so scared of the negative ones.

Lol then we can go crazy together! Lol

I am with you TTC, I am going to try so hard not to test until AF is due. It just seems so silly to waste all that money and time on HPTs just to be disappointed! I actually don't feel as upset when AF comes, almost like things are starting over again and its a whole new month to try, but what's heartbreaking is having hope and waking up every morning to see a negative test over and over. I think if I just waited for AF it would be much less emotionally draining, but its just so hard sitting on my hands for that long! LOL

The FRERs are by far the best and most sensitive! They have the lowest miu detection (I think that's the right term for it). Congrats Poppy and I pray this is a very sticky bean for you!

Good luck Sweetz, that could be promising...this is the toughest part just waiting!!!!!

I'm 2dpo today....I don't think I can wait the full 11 days to test the day before af is due! I will try my hardest but I make no promises! haha. When I bought the wondfo opks on the Internet I bought the bundle that came with 20 hcg strips too! I'm set to test away! Can't wait! :dust:

Well cramps are pretty much gone but omg the backache! :wacko: cm has dried up some...temp dip but I didn't sleep well last night. Was up at 3am needing to pee. then at 4 bc was uncomfortable, then 6 bc DH alarm went off...think I will need a nap later. On the way driving DH to work got dizzy and nauseous. Was so hungry actually ate McDonald's....and it was good lol! Head is just a bit cloudy...not sure why. Still don't "feel" pregnant but who knows...not grouchy at all which is a common PMS thing for me...also no sign of the tell tale pimple either. Who knows...this might be my month...but again not getting my hopes up.

Sweetz, that all sounds very promising....can't wait for you to test!
Do any of you ladies have any information on taking baby asprin??? I've been reading up on it and am thinking of starting to take it daily....just in case....I've read it can't hurt.

I am with you TTC, I am going to try so hard not to test until AF is due. It just seems so silly to waste all that money and time on HPTs just to be disappointed! I actually don't feel as upset when AF comes, almost like things are starting over again and its a whole new month to try, but what's heartbreaking is having hope and waking up every morning to see a negative test over and over. I think if I just waited for AF it would be much less emotionally draining, but its just so hard sitting on my hands for that long! LOL

The FRERs are by far the best and most sensitive! They have the lowest miu detection (I think that's the right term for it). Congrats Poppy and I pray this is a very sticky bean for you!

Good luck Sweetz, that could be promising...this is the toughest part just waiting!!!!!

I honestly think we drive ourselves bonkers by testing so early. I think it would be less stressful to just wait. We should think of this 2WW as a time to reflect on our lives how they currently are and be grateful for all that's good in our lives, if that's the case. I think we could start a new trend with this waiting thing instead of testing and getting the BFN'S over and over and being depressed. I think our bodies respond to that depression in not a good way and that can't be a good start for a new bean! If we relax, however, and just live our day to day's, we will feel better and might actually FORGET it's testing day when it's time! How cool would that be??? To all of a sudden, look at your calendar and realize you are LATE! I would love to fast forward to that point myself. I say just hang in there and try as much as you can the less stressful approach. This 2WW could be God testing our strength and faith and if we just allow things to happen and not test too early, He will reward us with our STICKY BEANS! Maybe, just maybe, right???!!!

BFP's and :dust: to all!!!

Well cramps are pretty much gone but omg the backache! :wacko: cm has dried up some...temp dip but I didn't sleep well last night. Was up at 3am needing to pee. then at 4 bc was uncomfortable, then 6 bc DH alarm went off...think I will need a nap later. On the way driving DH to work got dizzy and nauseous. Was so hungry actually ate McDonald's....and it was good lol! Head is just a bit cloudy...not sure why. Still don't "feel" pregnant but who knows...not grouchy at all which is a common PMS thing for me...also no sign of the tell tale pimple either. Who knows...this might be my month...but again not getting my hopes up.

[-o< for you!!!

You are so right ttcbabyisom but it's hard to wait when you keep seeing people getting bfp's at 9 or10 dpo so you start testing and driving yourself mad and getting upset over bfn's when you may have just implanted later.

I am going to try and take a leaf out of your book and wait til I'm late then test.... Well I have good intentions anyway :wacko:

Really hoping I can a least wait till af is due before I test, last time was such a strong positive straight away that will get v stressed waiting for a line to appear!!
Going away for a few days tomorrow to see the in laws, that will take my mind off it for a while. they live on a remote island in scotland so won't be able to check in so GOOD LUCK and baby dust!! Hopefully by the time am back (next tuesday) we'll have some more bfp's!!
xx

Have a lovely time away, you will have so much to catch up on when you get back hopefully lots of bfp's too :plane:

You are so right ttcbabyisom but it's hard to wait when you keep seeing people getting bfp's at 9 or10 dpo so you start testing and driving yourself mad and getting upset over bfn's when you may have just implanted later.

I am going to try and take a leaf out of your book and wait til I'm late then test.... Well I have good intentions anyway :wacko:

I know, it's very hard to wait when you see that and are on a forum like this every single day...it just makes you anxious and want to join. I'm just saying personally I'm going to wait because i didn't like the stress of it all last month and maybe if i'm less stressed this month and test later, i'll get my BFP! And if it doesn't happen, i'll have a new philosophy next month. He, he...

Let me just say this...the TWW sucks!!! Blows really! Why can't the REST OF THE WORLD around us just stop and be on the wait too! Why is it just us women who have to wait and change everything in the meantime. For me, the day or day after i know i ovulated, i stop drinking my wine, cut my coffee/caffeine in half and whatever else is unhealthy, i stop doing. It's my way of cleansing myself and getting my body ready for baby if that is the case. Why can't the men in our lives DO THE SAME RIGHT ALONG WITH US? Ugh...so frustrating. NOTHING has to change for them. And WHY can't they drink and have their fun DURING our "fun week"...the two weeks starting with our period up until fertile time and ovulation again...that would be the prime time to get out and have our fun again with our guys and friends but NO, sometimes you don't get contacted at all during that period and then here comes the wait period again, and they come out of the woodwork. Sorry for the rant. I'm just severely annoyed tonight and i'm only on 3DPO. Geesh.

Let me just say this...the TWW sucks!!! Blows really! Why can't the REST OF THE WORLD around us just stop and be on the wait too! Why is it just us women who have to wait and change everything in the meantime. For me, the day or day after i know i ovulated, i stop drinking my wine, cut my coffee/caffeine in half and whatever else is unhealthy, i stop doing. It's my way of cleansing myself and getting my body ready for baby if that is the case. Why can't the men in our lives DO THE SAME RIGHT ALONG WITH US? Ugh...so frustrating. NOTHING has to change for them. And WHY can't they drink and have their fun DURING our "fun week"...the two weeks starting with our period up until fertile time and ovulation again...that would be the prime time to get out and have our fun again with our guys and friends but NO, sometimes you don't get contacted at all during that period and then here comes the wait period again, and they come out of the woodwork. Sorry for the rant. I'm just severely annoyed tonight and i'm only on 3DPO. Geesh.

Rant away....and AMEN! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->