• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Congrats poppy! that is amazing news! happy nine months to you!

So weirdness....woke up this am at about 6:15 with what felt like af cramps. Ran to bathroom...nothing. Been feeling crampy all day with nothing. It is way too early for af to be here...she is due on the 7th so not sure wtf is going on...:wacko:

Thanku so much everyone!
Iv been an emotional wreck today. Keep crying with happiness!

Sweetz my first symptom was cramps at about 5/6dpo. Looking good to me!

So weirdness....woke up this am at about 6:15 with what felt like af cramps. Ran to bathroom...nothing. Been feeling crampy all day with nothing. It is way too early for af to be here...she is due on the 7th so not sure wtf is going on...:wacko:

Hopefully implantation!!! GL!

Thanku so much everyone!
Iv been an emotional wreck today. Keep crying with happiness!

Sweetz my first symptom was cramps at about 5/6dpo. Looking good to me!

Thanks poppy...that eases me a bit. Thought my body hated me again lol! Oh and there is nothing wrong with happy tears! I hope I have those this time next week! :)

Here are my tests:
A cheepie one step, a superdrug and frer (in that order).
They were all done today so its quite interesting to see which ones give the best lines. You can hardly see the one step!

Attachments

• One step 1.5.12.JPG
    One step 1.5.12.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • Superdrug 1.5.12.JPG
    Superdrug 1.5.12.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Here are my tests:
A cheepie one step, a superdrug and frer (in that order).
They were all done today so its quite interesting to see which ones give the best lines. You can hardly see the one step!

Hmmm maybe I should go with the frer huh? How many days dpo did you get the +?

Yeh- its the most expensive but there's def no mistaking the BFP on that one l.
I started testing a few days ago but that's cos I'm an addict

I'm getting stir crazy but still don't want to get my hopes up...

There is no mistaking the line on that frer poppy, that's brilliant and so early as well :happydance:

I'm like you sweetz when I'm 9 or 10 dpo I'm going to be desperate to test but also too scared to test......decisions decisions :wacko:

There is no mistaking the line on that frer poppy, that's brilliant and so early as well :happydance:

I'm like you sweetz when I'm 9 or 10 dpo I'm going to be desperate to test but also too scared to test......decisions decisions :wacko:

Lol! Argh!! I need to just keep distracting myself and wait until the 7th

Feel the next 2 weeks are going to be v stressful!! When I got my BFP in Jan I really didn't think I was pregnant, didn't test until af was 5 days late as had been in Oz and was convinced that jet lag had messed things up!

Lots of baby dust :dust: and heres to more BFP's feel this is going to be a lucky thread!!
xx

Argh! This is th hardest tww ever! I don't feel pregnant...but my body is acting weird. Don't want to be optimistic bc I can't deal with more heartache. I just feel like sleeping until next Monday...would make life so much easier...lol:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->