• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

I am sooooooooooooo happy!!! Got my first +tve OPK since MMC in Feb! Thought I was coming up to O anyway and have been bit unconvinced by cbfm lately but this morning I slept in and missed my testing window- grrrr, used one of my cb digital opk with smiley face and got a positive!!
bd'd last night and going to for next 3 then have a night off then 1 last try fx'd I catch that eggy! Even if I don't and have to wait until next month I am so pleased my body is returning to normal after the mc!

Good luck to those in the 2ww, looks like I will be joining you soon after all!! :happydance:

Yay for you! That's great news. I got my first +OPK this morning too so BD'ing tonight and tomorrow for sure. I've been testing for 5 days so was happy to see that this morning. I will be joining the 2ww soon too. Sounds like you and I are on same schedule. Good luck! Fx'd for you!

I haven't O'd yet but it's only cycle day 12 I normally O on cycle day 13-14 so a BFP for me would be May 15, 2012. Good luck to all of you!

Good luck to you too!!! I haven't O'd yet either...supposed to tomorrow according to phone app. i'm on a 31 day cycle so my O day is CD17 so i'm hoping for a BFP about May 15 as well. that's when i'm supposed to start my next period. Good luck to you sweetie!!!

I just got a positive on a CB ovulation stick. I used my monitor this morning and it was just a high. I learned to take my tests twice a day. We Baby danced at 5 am this morning and will tomorrow and the next day. I hope this is it.

I will be due to start af on the 15th so will be due to be testing then too! Am on nights then so prob will be later (but may very well be earlier!! :wacko:)

I'm due to start AF on the 15th too...i'll be interested to see your symptoms and how things go for us both by then. I might wait to test when you do. I can be crazy with these things.

I just got a positive on a CB ovulation stick. I used my monitor this morning and it was just a high. I learned to take my tests twice a day. We Baby danced at 5 am this morning and will tomorrow and the next day. I hope this is it.

Good luck to you!!! My fingers are CROSSED!!!

Good luck to you!!! My fingers are CROSSED!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. I am so excited I can cry! I can't wait for all of you to get your positive O's then we can all wait and get our BFPs! WooHOO wouldn't that be great!

Good luck to you!!! My fingers are CROSSED!!!

Thank you so much. I am so excited I can cry! I can't wait for all of you to get your positive O's then we can all wait and get our BFPs! WooHOO wouldn't that be great![/QUOTE]

Yes, that would be FABULOUS! :) Good luck to you too Rubie!:hugs:

Hi ladies! I posted in the beginning of this thread but decided to give it a rest until I got a pos opk.....and today I did! Yay! Time for some BDing and then the 2ww....hope there are lots of BFPs in our near futures!

Hi ladies! I posted in the beginning of this thread but decided to give it a rest until I got a pos opk.....and today I did! Yay! Time for some BDing and then the 2ww....hope there are lots of BFPs in our near futures!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! FX'd!!! :dust:

hi ladies......af is just about done.......just wanted to update......posting positive opks soon...........it's our month ladies......time to get it on!

hi ladies......af is just about done.......just wanted to update......posting positive opks soon...........it's our month ladies......time to get it on!

Mammaaspath I have my fx for you this month is your month. Have you had any BFP since your TR

ya i was pregnant in october and m/c in december...........it was terrible.

ya i was pregnant in october and m/c in december...........it was terrible.

I am sorry to hear that. This time it will be a sticky bean. I am sending you plenty of :dust:. I had my TR 2/7/12 no BFP yet maybe later this year

baby dust baby dust baby dust ............to you!

im praying hard for a baby!

Not even 7am and already super hungry. Still having some mild cramping but nothing too bad. Allergies going bonkers. Still have temp up a bit. I usually run around 97.3 and have been running temp near 98.5 these days. Dull lower back pain. Very tired...had a horrible migraine last night to the point I had to go into a quiet dark room. Poor DH felt soo bad...we are out of Tylenol so nothing to take for it. I refuse to take ibprophen anymore bc of the risks. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should exert the effort to get my butt out of bed to eat lol ugh...I better go eat :winkwink: still a bit pessimistic that I will get my :bfp: I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to come crashing down again ya know?

Not even 7am and already super hungry. Still having some mild cramping but nothing too bad. Allergies going bonkers. Still have temp up a bit. I usually run around 97.3 and have been running temp near 98.5 these days. Dull lower back pain. Very tired...had a horrible migraine last night to the point I had to go into a quiet dark room. Poor DH felt soo bad...we are out of Tylenol so nothing to take for it. I refuse to take ibprophen anymore bc of the risks. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should exert the effort to get my butt out of bed to eat lol ugh...I better go eat :winkwink: still a bit pessimistic that I will get my :bfp: I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to come crashing down again ya know?

Sweetz33 I hope this is your BFP. I had just about all the symptoms. Nauseation, hunger, back pain,tingling in breast, sharp tingling in abdomen, mild cramping. It really got me excited then:bfn:

Hi ladies hope you are all having a good day.

It looks like there are a lot of us currently :sex:

I have just had my first negative opk following 3 days of positive ones so going to do a bit more baby dancing today and tomorrow then it's on to symptom spotting.

Lots of :dust: to us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->