• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May/June BFP Anyone? *UPDATE* 5 BFP!!

Hi everyone,

Well AF still hasn't showed yet, looks like i've not started to do a 21 day cycle. Still got tender breasts and have been doing HPT all BFN so far. If I've gone back to normal 28 day cycle AF should arrive Friday so eveything crossed at the moment. xx

Evening ladies

Happy bd'ing ttcbabyisom.

JoLM it's still early, fingers crossed the witch doesn't show.

If my cycles are as normal I'm 12 days til af and am in the tww also. Let the symptom spotting begin!

I got my +OPK Sunday so I think I am 1DPO, so I am with you in the TWW MrsDuck! Let's hope we start getting some BFPs to add to this title! :happydance:

Now comes the part I hate....officially on the TWW now...*paces* I think I am driving my DH bonkers haha!

On a side note....am definitely getting the #3 symptom...but that could be the red beans and rice I ate last night ROFL!

I'm ready for my TWW to hurry up and get here. All of this drives me nuts. I'm happy to make love to hubby but am just ready to be done with that part and onto the wait so i can hurry up and get to my TEST day! This sounds horrible i know. IMPATIENCE is all of our middle names! :wacko:

I can't wait to be in the 2ww!! The cbfm has started showing high again after no peak last month, am hoping get to peak this cycle then at least will know body gearing up to ovulate, if nothing this cycle am going to start temping as well, seems so unfair that i got pregnant so easily last time but after the loss its so hard!
xx

Sprite2011 it's a unbearable time lol but I am excited and scared

And they say ur more fertile after a mc... Yeah right!!

Welcome to the torture of the tww Tawn.

Bring on the BFP's.

When in May are you all starting to test?

I am 6 dpo so am testing next sat or sun 5 or 6th may so hopefully get my BFP :) feeling like I am out this month tho but then every other month I have thought I was in but turned out to be wrong so hopefully this is my month for a BFP :) hope we all get our BFP's xx

I think I will test for the first time at 10DPO on Thursday May 3rd, I think. If it is BFN, I will probably then (TRY!!!) to wait till Sunday at 13DPO.

It looks like I'll be testing the same weekend as you Tawn and littlemama my af is due 7th so will try to be strong and wait til then to test.

Sorry you're feeling down sprite but May is going to be a lucky month :flower:

It looks like I'll be testing the same weekend as you Tawn and littlemama my af is due 7th so will try to be strong and wait til then to test.

Sorry you're feeling down sprite but May is going to be a lucky month :flower:

Thanks MrsDuck! Try so hard to put on a brave happy face at work that sometimes when I get home I crumble a bit, dh starting a new job next week so don't want to bother him, maybe bit hormonal as well, watched Bones tonight and she had her baby and I started blubbing- lame!!:cry:

So last two days poor hubby has been experiencing what seems to morning sickness wakes up feeling sick and by lunch time is vomiting or bad drireaching which is exactly what happened last time I was pregnant so hopefully it's a good sign just not to good for poor DH :/

I been feeling bloated and gas as well but for every day the entire 8dpo. I would like to ask you ladies about CM. Mines is watery is that normal. I am very watery. Clear watery. My body cm been consistent the last six days last night like lotion now it's watery again??? Any advice

I think cm can be different for everyone so it's not the most reliable of symptoms.
My cm was always changing throughout the first few weeks of my last pregnancy but it always changes to watery before af too. However, the fact that there is a lot could be a good sign

I think cm can be different for everyone so it's not the most reliable of symptoms.
My cm was always changing throughout the first few weeks of my last pregnancy but it always changes to watery before af too. However, the fact that there is a lot could be a good sign

Yes it's a lot and I am not really watery before AF normally just the normal discharge and then boom she shows. My tale bone is hurting and I am having sharp mild cramps in my abdomen which is odd I never cramp before a cycle and even after My surgery AF is always on time. I have also placed my excitement away just in case this is something different.

Oooo sounds promising yay

I'm 5dpo and my boobs have started hurting and I also have done sharp cramps every so often today. Hoping it's implantation yat

Oooo sounds promising yay

I'm 5dpo and my boobs have started hurting and I also have done sharp cramps every so often today. Hoping it's implantation yat

Yay Poppy! Those symptoms sound very promising! Fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->